• Published 15th Jun 2020
  • 550 Views, 2 Comments

For Whom The Wedding Bells Toll - TheSuperTransformerFan



Twilight, Celestia, Luna, Big Mac, Zecora & Cadence are finally marrying their lovers, and decide to invite all their friends! But, Rainbow Dash is nervous about how well she’ll do as the reverend.

  • ...
 2
 550

Rarity’s Proposal

As Princess Cadence was heading for Twilight’s Castle of Friendship, she managed to meet up with her sister-in-law. Twilight was shocked upon seeing her sister like this. She stopped him to find out what’s going on.

“Cadence!” Twilight said in complete shock.

“I can’t talk to you now.” Cadence said, out of breath. “I gotta find Rarity!”

Twilight’s ears flopped. “She’s gone.” she said sadly.

“What?” Cadence asked shocked.

“She’s gone. She had a bag and she left.” Twilight told her.

“What are you talking about?” Cadence asked confused and shocked at the same time.

“She was all crying, and that and that she needed time to think.” Twilight said, starting to tear up.

“Well, why didn’t you stop her?!” Cadence asked, shock rising in her voice.

“I-I did!” Twilight tried to tell her. “But, she wouldn’t believe me.”

“Well, where… Where did she go?” She asked with sadness starting to brew up in her voice.

“To her parent’s.” Twilight said disappointd. “I think and she said you shouldn’t call her. But if I were you, I would.”

Cadence was completely sad right now, because she felt like her plan was all for naught. “I can’t believe I ruined this.” She said, starting to cry.

“I am so sorry, Cadence.” Twilight said, as she tried to comfort her. But, she just went right into her castle, nit wanting to hear a word of anything she said. She walked dejectedly into the castle and into her sister-in-law’s bedroom and saw hundreds of candles lit and Rarity was inside.

“You wanted it to be a surprise.” Rarity said, calmly and sweetly. Cadence turned to look at Twilight, who was smiling shyly as she closed the door to her room.

“Oh my God.” Cadence felt like she was ready to cry as Rarity knelt on one knee.

“Princess Cadence...In all my life… I never thought I would be so lucky.” Rarity said as she started to cry. “As to…fall in love with my best…my best… There’s a reason why girls don’t do this!”

“Okay!” Cadence said as she joined her on one knee as well. “Okay! Okay! Oh God, I thought…” she was starting to cry, but then she stopped herself. “Wait a minute, I-I can do this.” She was finally ready to make her move. “I thought that it mattered what I said or where I said it. Then I realized the only thing that matters is that you. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you’ll let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.” She got out a black box and opened it to reveal a diamond ring. Rarity gasped in shock and excitement at the same time as she knew what her lover was about to say next. “Rarity, will you marry me?”

Rarity smiled like she never had before as she took the ring and put in on her horn. “Yes.” She said as she and lover shared the most passionate kiss anyone has ever seen.

“I knew you were likely to take a wife!” she said, sweetly as they embraced this moment...this time, as a married couple!

Just then, they heard Twilight knocking on the door. “Can we come in yet?! We’re dying out here!”

“Come in! Come in!” Cadence said excitedly as the others came in. “We’re engaged!!!”

Everyone screamed for joy as they all went into a group hug. “Oh, this is huge!” Twilight said in excitement. “One of my best friends is marrying my sister-in-law!”

“And, I just set up a little guest list on who should come!” Rainbow said as she showed the list of guest that were coming.

“Who is coming, Rainbow?” Twilight asked quizzically.

“Well, according to the list Pinkie sent me...” Rainbow said. “The ones who are coming are...our families, the Cakes, our students, Cranky Doodle, Matilda, the Canterlot Castle staff, the rulers from the other nations, the wonderbolts, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, the Equaltown Ponies, Trixie, Sunburst and also, Cozy Glow!”

Everyone was shocked as Rainbow had read the list of everyone that was coming to the wedding. “Wow!” Twilight said in shock. “All of our friends and family are coming?! That’s huge! How will we manage all this for the wedding??”

“Don’t worry, Twilight.” Cadence told her. “This castle’s enough to hold SIX weddings, and I know JUST the place to have it!”

“Then, let’s get the invitations ready!” Rainbow said. “These cards won’t send themselves.” And they all got ready for the invitations to send to all of their friends and families.

Everyone was excited that Rarity had proposed to Cadence...well, actually, it was Cadence that proposed to Twilight. But, now they were going to have the most amazing wedding for SIX couples! And all of their friends and family were coming and they were ready to send out of the invitations. It was a big step, but it would be an important one, as they were about to have the most biggest SIX time wedding that Equesria and beyond would have ever seen.

Author's Note:

And, that’s all for the proposals! Now, the news travels! Who do you think will react to this sort of news? Find out in the next chapter!