• Published 15th Jun 2020
  • 550 Views, 2 Comments

For Whom The Wedding Bells Toll - TheSuperTransformerFan



Twilight, Celestia, Luna, Big Mac, Zecora & Cadence are finally marrying their lovers, and decide to invite all their friends! But, Rainbow Dash is nervous about how well she’ll do as the reverend.

  • ...
 2
 550

The One Chapter Where No One’s Ready

At the Young Six’s room, Gallus and Sandbar were sitting back and enjoying themselves. Today was the big day, so they had to get ready soon! Sandbar took a good look inside the fridge and saw the selection of drinks inside. “All right they got water, orange juice, and what looks like cider.” He did see something that looked like cider but didn’t know what it was.

“Taste it.” Gallus suggested. Sandbar did so, and could instantly tell that it tasted awful. It tasted like chicken fat.

He set the glass down. “Yep.” He said bluntly. “It’s fat. I drank fat!”

“Yeah, I know, I did that two minutes ago.” Gallus said unfocused and knowing, making his friend looked shocked and stunned.

At that moment Smolder came in wearing a black girl-like tuxedo and her friends were amazed by the dress-tux she was wearing. “Hey!” She said.

“Hey, miss tux!” Sandbar said excitedly and upon seeing her in a nice dress outfit for the night.

She saw that her friends weren’t getting ready for the big moment. “Why aren't you guys dressed?” she asked them a little worried.

“We have a half hour.” Sandbar told her.

“No, four minutes ago you had a half hour.” Smolder said, taping her arm as if there were a watch. “We have to be out the door at twenty to eight.”

“Relax Smolder, we'll be ready.” Sandbar told her. “It only takes us two minutes to get dressed.”

“Well, you know, I'd feel a whole lot better if you got dressed now.” the orange dragon told them.

“Okay.” They both said, but they didn’t move at all, which made her start to get a little more worried.

Just then, Silverstream, a hippogriff of the Young Six, came in the room excited to see her friend. “Hey-hey! Oh, look at you, all sexy.” she said excitedly.

“Really?” Smolder asked, turning to her.

“Ooooh! Wow!! Oh, hi.” Silverstream said, ogling at her friend. Smolder said “hi.” too.

“How come you didn't come over earlier?” the hippogriff asked, pulling her friend in for a hug.

“Because, I’m a stupid, stupid dragon.” Smolder said jokingly.

“Hey, Smolder, want some cider?” Sandbar asked her.

“No.” She turned to Silverstream. “So, um, let's see your pretty close, huh. Make-up's on, hair's done.”

“Yeah, I just have to get dressed.” Silverstream finished.

“Yay!” Smolder silently cheered. “And that takes what? Just six or seven minutes?”

“Yeah!” Silverstream said. “Once, I figure out what I'm wearing.” She went into her changing room to find some appropriate clothes for the occasion.

“Glass of fat?” Sandbar said from behind and Smolder didn’t feel like having a drink like that just yet. She went over to a chair and sat down by her friend. “What's the matter, Smolder?” He asked her. “What you're nervous about your speech?”

“No!” Smolder nervously lied. “Do you wanna hear it?”

Sandbar beamed up. “Am I in it?”

“Uh, huh.” She said nervously. “Yeah, right after I thank everyone for giving money to our friends’ receptions, I sing a song about the wonders that are Sandbar and Gallus.”

Just then, Moondancer, one of Twilight’s friends, came in and she was wearing a black silk dress, with dark pink accents, still having the scholar's cut, black glasses, and had curled the back of her mane. Also, completing the outfit was a pair of silver crescent moon earrings, and the matching silver necklace.

“Hi, Moondancer!” Smolder said as she walked up to her upon seeing her dressed and ready for the occasion. “I’m glad you could make it!”

Moondancer smiled sweetly at her. “Thank you.” She said. “Twinkleshine, Minuette and Lemon Hearts were having a little trouble trying to adapt, but we worked it out.”

“Hey, Moondancer!” Twinkleshine said as she and the others came in the room the others were in. “We’re so excited for this wedding!”

“Especially, since Twilight’s getting married to Fluttershy!” Minuette said excitedly.

Moondancer smiled sweetly to her friends. “Thank you.” She said softly and nicely.

“Whoa! Moondancer!” Sandbar said in response to how she looked and as he was walking up to his friends. “You look great!”

She smiled sweetly. “I know.”

“You see this?” Smolder asked pointing to the bookworm and herself. “This a pony who is ready to go. Moondancer you, oh, you are my star.”

“Ohh, well, you're my star too.” She said as she blushed softly.

Just then, Gallus came in from the bathroom. “All right, I took the quiz, and it turns out, I do put career before men.” He saw Sandbar who was sitting in one of the big comfy chairs in the hotel room. “Get up.” He said to him.

“What?” Sandbar asked quizzically.

“You're in my seat.” Gallus said to him.

“How is this your seat?” Sandbar said jokingly.

“Because I was sitting there.“ the griffin told him bluntly.

“But then you left.” Sandbar finished.

“Well, it's not like I went to Spain.” Gallus said, starting to get a little feisty. “I went to the bathroom, you knew I was coming back.”

“What's the big deal?” Sandbar told him. “Sit somewhere else.”

“The big deal is I was sitting there last, so, that's my seat.” Gallus said bluntly to him again.

“Well, actually the last place you were sitting was in there.” Sandbar said as he pointed to the spot in the bathroom where he sat. ”Soo...”

“You guys, you know what, you know what, it doesn't matter...” Smolder said to them. “...because you both have to go get dressed before the big vain in my head pops. So..”

“All right, Smolder. I just have to do one thing, really quickly, it's not a big deal. GET UP!!“ he yelled at the green wavy-haired pony.

Just then, Ocellus and Yona came in as well. “Hi.” she said to her friends.

“Hey.” everyone said.

“Yona ready to have smashing time at pony wedding tonight!” Yona said excitedly as she and her friend came in.

“Ooh, Ocellus, you look great!” Twinkleshine said upon seeing her friend in a nice sea green elegant prism dress.

“Oh, thank you.” Ocellus said as she blushed sweetly. She then saw Smolder in a dress-like tuxedo. “Ooh, are you gonna do magic?” She beamed.

Just then, Cozy Glow came in and saw Smolder wearing the outfit Ocellus saw. “Are you going to do magic?” She asked, repeating the question the changeling asked her.

“That's, that's funny.” Smolder said. “Change!”

“Hang on a second I just got in.” Cozy said as she was trying to get inside a changing room to change for the wedding.

“Look, I don't care it starts at eight, we can't be late.” Smolder said, rhyming those last few words, 8 & late.

“And, we could not, would not want to wait.” Lemon Hearts said, adding on to the rhyming sentence that Smolder said.

She shot her a look that meant, “Come on, Guys! Let’s get serious!” “Look, the wedding’s tonight, okay, our friends are gonna be there, & everyone will see if we arrive after it starts.” She said worriedly.

Cozy came back and saw that the glass of fat was half-empty and looked like it had been touched. “Has somepony been drinking my fat?” She asked. Gallus and Sandbar looked at each other in shock as they just realized it was Cozy’s glass of chicken fat.

Silverstream came out of her room with a fuzzy sweater and slender black pants. “You guys, does this look like something the student of a Friendship school headmare would wear?” She asked as she held her outfit up.

“I don't know, you might be the first one.” Minuette said, confused by the way she was looking at the outfit.

“Silverstream, did you check the Machine?” Yona asked her quizzically.

“Uh, no.” The hippogriff said as she took a look at the costume. “Wait, you know what, this is the outfit that makes my brother’s calves look fat. Nevermind.” She went back into her room to find another outfit.

Meanwhile, Gallus and Sandbar were discussing about who would get the chair. “Well, Sandbar, I wrote a little song today.” He told him. “It's called: Get Up.”

Sandbar sighed. “Gee... you know I wish there was something I could do to help you.”

“Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!” Gallus said stressed as he jumped in front of Sandbar.

Finally, he felt like giving in. “All right! You can have the chair.” he said frustrated.

“Really?” Gallus said excitedly.

“Oh my, would you look at that!” Sandbar said sneakily as he brought out his ‘crossed fingers’, further frustrating the griffin.

The answering machine in the room finally went off as a message by Moondancer. “Hi, it's me, we’re coming over now. Hey, what if I'm already there when your playing this message? Is that too spooky?” The others looked at each other almost getting a look of fear while Moondancer herself smirked jokingly.

Smolder’s message on the answering machine went off. “Hi Silverstream, are you there? It's me, pick up. Silverstream. Silverstream!”

Silverstream popped out of her bedroom. “What?!”

“Nevermind.” Smolder said quickly.

Just then, another message went off. “Hi, Cozy! It’s your sister, Spur! Did you ever sleep with Biscuit? Cause last night he kept on shouting 'Two for two'.

Everyone looked at her shocked. “All right do you want Silverstream to get dressed or do you wanna hear a really long story about the one time we hung out at the county fair and messed around too much?” Cozy asked the others.

“Are you only asking Smolder?” Sandbar asked confused. “Cause I...”

A message from Vertex went off on the answering machine. “Ocellus, it's Vertex. Call me.

Ocellus was shocked as she turned to her friends. “Is-is-is that message old or new?” she started to ask panicky. “Old or new?! Old or new?!” she yelled as her voice raised.

“It's old, it's definitely old.” Cozy said as she flew down to her. “Didn't you hear the, the double beep?”

“What if it's new?” Ocellus asked. “I mean, we agreed not to talk again, unless we had something really important to say. she gasped. “Shouldn't I call him back?”

“Honey, you did call him back.” Gallus reassured her. “'Cause, it's, it's really old.”

“Yeah, see Ocellus, listen, listen.” Smolder told her. “When Gar-Gar and I had issues with Spike, I went through the same thing. And you know what I did?”

“What?” She asked.

“I.....got.....dressed. Really, really quickly. Okay, okay.” Smolder said calmly to her. Silverstream tried to follow her back to her room, but got stopped by Smolder who sent her back to her own room. “There we go, there we go.”

“You know what, okay, fine.” Gallus said stressed. “Don't get up, you just sit right there. I just hope, you don't mind, you know, my hand right here.” He put his hand a couple of inches in front of his face and waved it all around. “Op, not touching, can't get mad! Not touching can't get mad! Not touching can't get mad!” Sandbar was annoyed with this and accidentally flung off some dip from a carrot. Moondancer and the others took notice as they dodged the dip, but it hit Lemon Heart’s dress.

Lemon Hearts was shocked at the sight of hummus on her dress. “Ah! Oh my God!” She squealed. “You r-r-rotten boys!”

Both Sandbar and Gallus were shocked at this. “Sorry, Lemon Hearts.” They confessed.

“What am I gonna do?” Lemon Hearts asked as she tried to rub it in.

“No, no, don't, don't, rub it! Don't!” Smolder said, a little panicked. She clapped peckishly. “What gets out hummus?! What gets out hummus?!”

“Ocellus!” Cozy shouted in panic. “Ocellus, you know what gets out hummus?”

“If it is a new message, what is he calling to say?” Ocellus asked, not listening to what topic the others were saying.

“Okay, thanks. Yeah, I'll try that.” Lemon Hearts said sarcastically, feeling ignored at that comment.

“Maybe he's calling to say your obsessive and crazy.” Minuette guessed.

“So, should I call him back?” Ocellus asked them.

“Noo!” Moondancer, Minuette, Twinkleshine, Gallus, Sandbar, Smolder, Cozy Glow, & Yona all said in shock. But, she went into her room anyway. “NO!”

Silverstream came out with a top and skirt in her hands. “Ok, do these match?” she asked.

“Yes, they definately match.” Smolder said proud.

“They don't match.” Sandbar said as Silverstream groaned and went back into her room to change. The others looked at him as Smolder got upset at him. “What?” He asked them. “They didn't match!”

“All right, fine, you know what, we'll both sit in the chair.” Gallus said, having enough of this him and Sandbar anger fest. He sat right on the green pony’s lap. “I'm soooo, comfortable.” He said sarcastically, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

“Me too.” Sandbar said uncomfortably. “In fact, I think I might be a little too comfortable.”

Gallus jumped off him. “All right!” he said, giving up.

“Okay, look, we have nineteen minutes.” Smolder said peckiskly. “Okay, Gallus, I want you to go and change!” The griffin went to go change. “Okay. And then, when you come back, Sandbar will go change, and he'll have vacated the chair. Okay? Okay.”

“All right! Fine! I'm going.” He said as he went to his changing room. “But when I get back it's chair sitting, and I'm the griffin who's....sitting in a chair!” He left to go change without saying another word.

“Is this a little too...” Silverstream suddenly saw that Lemon Hearts’ dress was stained with hummus. “Lemon Hearts, what happened?” She asked worriedly.

“Hummus.” She told the hippogriff. “I got the hummus.”

“Ooooh! Honey, well we'll find you something.” Silverstream told her as she got out a black jacket. “Do you wanna wear my black jacket?”

“That won't go with this dress though.” Minuette pointed out.

“No, you're right.” Silverstream said. “Well, we'll find something. Let's just get you out of that. Come on.” She started to get the yellow blue maned pony out of her dress.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, not out of that, not out of clothes.” Moondancer said, stopping her.

“Cozy, can Lemon Hearts borrow your green dress?” She asked her friend.

Just then, Ocellus came out of her changing room. “I called him.” she said.

“Nooo.” everyone except Ocellus said in shock.

“Yes.” She said. “Well I got his Machine and I left a message. But it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, because you know it was like a casual, breezy message. It was breezy!” Just then, she had an awful thought. “Oh God, what if it wasn't breezy?”

“Well, how could it not be breezy, no, 'cause, you're, you're in such a breezy place.” Twinkleshine said to her reassuringly whole everyone else nodded in agreement.

“Here, I got it.” Ocellus went to the answering machine. “I'll play my message for you guys, and you can tell me if it's breezy enough.”

“How is changeling pal gonna do that?” Yona asked confused.

“I know the code to his answering Machine.” she said as she dialed the code.

“Okay, Ocellus, I really don't think this is the...” Smolder started to say when she saw her dialing.

“Okay, you're dialing, you are dialing.” Twinkleshine said as Gallus reentered the room and saw Sandbar ready to head to the chair. They both raced to get to the chair and Gallus ultimately made it by a close second. “Ha ha!” He said in triumph.

“Dammit!” Sandbar said in frustration that he didn’t get the chair.

“What's going on?” Gallus asked as he saw Ocellus doing the unthinkable.

“Ocellus is beeping into Vertex’s machine.” Minuette told him.

“Is she crazy?” he asked in shock.

“Like a straw?” Both Gallus and Silverstream were confused at this. “Remember crazy straws?” Moondancer asked as she demonstrated them in the air with her magic.

The machine went off again. “Hi, this is Vertex. Please, leave a message at the tone.” it said. “You have two new messages.” it said again.

“Wow, what a cool job.” Minuette said as she imitated the answering machine. “'You have two new messages.' 'Please, pass the pie.'”

“Hi, it's Ocellus.” Ocellus said on the answering machine. “I'm just checking in 'cause I got this message from you and I didn't know if it was old or new or what. So, I'm just checkin'. So let me know, or don't, whatever. I'm breezy.”

“Hey, you can't say you're breezy.” Sandbar said in shock to that message. “That...that totally negates the breezy.”

“Hi! it's me, yesterday was really fun.” Someone else on the answering machine said. “Call me about this weekend, okay.” Everyone was completely shocked at that.

“Now she sounded breezy.” Gallus said, complimenting the message that was just said a few seconds ago.

Ocellus was shocked. “He's seeing someone.” She said. “I can't believe he's seeing someone.”

“Ocellus, you don't know that.” Cozy started to point out.

“Well, who's voice was that?” she asked quizzically.

“Maybe it was his sister's. You know, maybe it was his daughter's.” Gallus suggested.

At that moment, Lyra Heartstrings came in. “What’s going on?” She asked her friends.

“Oh, Ocellus got a message from someone on the answering machine from someone who sounded breezy.” Sandbar said sarcastically.

“What? Let me see.” Lyra went over to the answering machine, and played back the message. Right there and then, she instantly recognized who the voice was.

“Bon Bon!” She said in excitement. “Of course, it was Bon Bon! Did it sound like Bon Bon?”

“I-I cannot remember her.” Moondancer said.

Smolder looked outside and saw that it was getting darker outiside. “Oh, great. It's getting darker.” She said with frustration and worry in her voice. “That will make it easy to get a cab.”

“It was Bon Bon.” Lyra said, reassuring Ocellus. “It was definitely Bon Bon.”

“Lemon Hearts, you go with Cozy and try on her green dress.” Silverstream said. “If that doesn't work, you can wear my gray silk one.” They did so, going into one of the changing rooms. Suddenly, Silverstream forgot what she was supposed to wear. “Oh, gosh, what am I wearing?!”

“You don't, you don't know what your wearing?” Smolder asked in shock.

“Well, Smolder. I'm just trying to look nice for Twilight’s big night.” The hippogriff pointed out.

“Yeah, which, which we have to leave for in exactly twelve minutes.” She said in a panic, checking her watch. “All right, come on, I'll just pick something out for you.” She went into a changing room and got out something for the hippogriff to wear. “Look there-there that looks good.” she said to her.

“Smolder, that's a towel!” She said frustrated.

“All right, you will notice that I am fully dressed. I, in turn, have noticed that you are not.” Sandbar said frustrated to his griffin friend. “So in the words of A. A. Milne, "Get out of my chair, Butthole!" He commanded.

“Okay.” Gallus said and got up, which turns out to be something he shouldn’t have done because right when he did that, Sandbar took the couch cushions and Gallus took notice. “What are you doing?”

“You said gave me the chair, but you didn't say anything about the cushions.” Sandbar said, holding them up to his view.

“The cushions are the essence of the chair!” Gallus pointed out bluntly.

“That's right! I'm taking the essence.” He walked away to get ready for the night and as he did that Smolder and Silverstream exited the changing room with the dragon feeling embarrassed.

“Look, I'm sorry, I thought it looked pretty.” Smolder said apologetically as she left said room.

“Smolder, that was a Halloween costume, unless you would like me to go to this thing as Little Bo Peep.” Silverstream said angry at her.

The dragon blushed. “Look, I didn't recognize it without that inflatable sheep.” she said.

“Yeah, which, by the way Gallus, I would like back one of these days.” she said as she went back in to change.

“We used the sheep as pillows when we went camping.” Gallus pointed out.

“Hey, what you do on your own time...” Smolder started to say. While she was saying that, Lemon Hearts was presenting to the hippogriff a dress on a hanger that blended in with the stain.

“Oh Silverstream, good, listen isn't this perfect for me?” She asked her.

“Oh, it's perfect!” She said. “But not for tonight.”

“Well, of course not for tonight.” Lemon Hearts admitted as she went to find a different solution.

“Not for tonight. Not for tonight! Wh-what, what, what, are you doing?” Smolder asked confused and worried.

At that moment, Sandbar stormed in the room. “Where's my underwear?!” he demanded.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa.” Minuette said, calming him down. “Come on, come on, what. You took his underwear?”

“He took my essence!” Gallus objected.

“Okay, now hold on. Sandbar.” Twinkleshine said to him. “Why...why can't you just wear the underwear you're wearing now?”

“Because, I'm not wearing any underwear now.” he said bluntly. This made everyone shocked at that.

“Okay, then why Pony Pal have to wear underwear tonight?” Yona asked.

“It's a rented tux. Okay. I'm not gonna go commando in another man's pants.” Sandbar said calm, but still blunt.

“Well, then it looks like somebody is gonna have to give back somebody his cushions.” Gallus said, with a smirk as he stepped up to him.

“Okay, you hide my clothes. I'm gonna do the exact opposite to you.” Sandbar said as he started to head back to his changing room.

“What are you gonna do?” Gallus asked jokingly. “You gonna show me my clothes?”

“Hey, opposite, is opposite!” Sandbar said as he left to change.

“He's got nothing!” Gallus shot back to the others which made them jump back in response to how the griffin’s voice sounded. At that moment, Lemon Hearts came in with a red bow on the dress, covering up the stain.

Everyone was shocked that it almost blinded them. “Oh, aaaah!” they said almost covering their eyes to prevent being blinded.

“Hi. Silverstream, didn't have anything that I liked, so, but she had this Christmas ribbon, and I thought, 'All right, fine I'll be political.'” She said cheerfully to her friends.

“What are you supporting?” Gallus asked confused.

“Duh!! Christmas!” she said jokingly and happy.

“It’s not even December!” The griffin started to say,

“Okay, hey, that's okay with me.” Smolder said nervously. “A few down and I have exactly...” she grabbed Gallus’ arm to see that it was 7:33 PM on his watch, since Smolder didn’t HAVE a watch. “Seven minutes. I have seven minutes!!”

Silverstream came out again, showing a black or purple pair of shoes. “Okay, Moondancer, quick! What shoes should I wear?” She couldn’t decide which one. ”The black or the purple?”

“Just, just, just pick one!” Lyra said, stressed out that the hippogriff wouldn’t decide on a final option to wear something for the wedding.

“Okay, okay, okay, the black.” The hippogriff said. “But, oh, do you have black, with the little strappys? Those really go better with pants. Maybe I should wear pants?”

Smolder facehoofed. She couldn’t take much more of Silverstream not deciding on what to wear and neither could the others. She had to step in for her. “Yeah, pants, what, what an idea. Or better yet, um, how 'bout you go without any pants?” The dragon said shocked, flustered and frustrated at the same time that her friend couldn’t decide and time was running out. “Look, I don't know what you're trying to do to me, but just get your butt in there and pick out any shoes that fit your feet, okay. No, no I don't care if they match. I don't care if they make your ankles or your knees or your earlobes look fat. Okay?!”

Silverstream was taken aback by how her friend was saying it to her like that. “But I...” she started.

“No, no, no just do it.” Smolder said, throwing the shoes to the ground. “Go in there and pick something out so we can go!”

“All right.” Silverstream said, taking a deep breath and deciding to give in to her friend’s request.

“Thank you!” Smolder sighed in anxiety and relief. The others sighed in agreement with her as well.

Ocellus came bursting out of the changing room. “Okay. I gotta call Bon Bon.” She said frantically. “I gotta see if that was her voice or not. I'm sorry, I just have to.” She started to dial the number.

“It was, it was her voice.” everyone except Ocellus and Silverstream said in unison and frustration.

“Ocellus, I think you've gone over to the bad place.” Cozy said, worried about the action her friend was taking.

Hola! Hello. Hello?” Bon Bon said over the answering machine.

“Okay. That was her right?” she asked the others.

“Definitely.” Minuette said in relief to her.

“See there you go. Woo! We're out of the woods.” The changeling said happily. “Okay, I'll get dressed now.” She went to start getting dressed.

“Yay!” Everyone minus Silverstream said in excitement.

Just then, the phone rung again. “I'll get it, okay.” Twinkeshine said as she answered it. “Hi! Yeah, just a second, can I ask who's calling?” She heard the voice and recognized who it was. “Oh, ew, it's Bon Bon!” She said, handing Ocellus the phone as she came out. “Ew! She, she must have that Caller Id thing. You should get that.”

Ocellus picked up the phone. “Uh, Bon Bon? Yeah, that was me, I-I dialed your number by mistake.” She said as she listened in on the conversation. “Oh, you're so sweet. Yeah, we were a great couple. I know I really miss him. Well, you know how it is, it's that....I only beeped in so I could hear my message. I mean that's allowed. Yeah-huh! I mean look, yeah, you know what I would really appreciate it if you didn't tell your Dad about. What do you mean, you're not comfortable with this? Come on we're friends!!” Bon Bon hung up while Ocellus herself was infuriated as well. “That bitch always hated me. I'm calling her back.”

“No, no, no, no.” Smolder said, worried.

“Tick, tick, tick, tick.” Moondancer said, nodding in agreement with her.

“Okay, fine.” Ocellus got up in a huff as she went to her changing room.

“They got a phone in there, right?” Gallus said, starting to get worried.

“Okay, we're on it. We're on it.” Lemon Hearts said as she and Lyra rushed in after her to get to the phone in said room. The others stood there a little worried not knowing what was about to go on with the three deciding about what to do with the phone in the changing room.

A few seconds later they heard an argument go off. “Get away from that! No!” Lyra shouted. She then came out of the room with Lemon Hearts, holding a broken disconnected phone in her hoof. “She's just getting dressed.” she told them. The others were shocked, not knowing WHAT to think.

“Is it wrong that I was totally aroused by that?” Gallus said as he exited the room AFTER Lyra and Lemon Hearts.

At that moment, Sandbar came in wearing a whole bunch of clothes and presented his outfit to Gallus, who came to look at his costume. “Okay, buddy-boy.” He said. “Here it is. You hide my clothes, I'm wearing everything you own.” He posed for all to see.

Gallus was shocked. “Oh my God!” He shouted. “That is so not the opposite of taking somebody’s underwear!!”

“Look at me! I'm Gallus!” He said mockingly to him. “Could I be wearing any more clothes?” Gallus was STILL shocked that his friend was dressed this way and that he was mocking him. “Maybe if I wasn't going commando...”

Gallus gasped in anger. “Yeah.” Sandbar said. “Whew, it's hot with all of this stuff on. I ah, I better not do any, I don't know, lunges.” And he started doing lunges, further mocking the griffin. Needless to say, Gallus was NOT liking this one bit!

Smolder and Lyra both have had enough of this as they both went up to them to intervene. “Okay, okay. Enough, enough with the lunging.” Smolder said, frustrated. “No! I'm sick of this. Okay. We’ve had it up to here with you two!”

“That’s right!” Lyra said frustrated at the two. “And you know what? Neither of you can come to the wedding!”

Gallus and Sandbar were shocked that their friend, who was inviting them to go to the wedding, would flat out ban them from coming to the wedding now. “Jeez, what a baby.” Gallus said, still feeling shocked and hurt about what happened.

“Yeah, Smolder, way to ruin it.” Sandbar said in agreement, feeling a little hurt. “I was just going to get dressed.”

“You know what?” Smolder snapped at them. “At this point, I don't care. The only thing we care about is that we make it to our best friend’s wedding AND THE WEDDING OF THE FOUR ROYAL PRINCESSES AND THE LORD OF CHAOS!!!!!!”

“Yeah!” Lyra said with Minuette and Lemon Hearts nodding in agreement. “And you’re not helping one bit by wasting your time and arguing about who took who!” Gallus and Sandbar both felt awful for how the argued, especially in front of their friends. They had a great, yet lousy way to show it.

“Sorry, Gallus.” Sandbar confessed.

“Me too, Sandbar.” The griffin confessed as well.

“And now, both of you, go get changed!” Lyra told them strictly, but more specifically to Sandbar.

Smolder nodded. “I agree with Lyra!” She turned to Gallus. “You, give him back his underwear! I'm gonna go get a cab, and I want everyone down stairs in two minutes! Ocellus!”

Sandbar and Gallus both went to their changing room to get ready with the green pony doing lunges on the way there! “Stop it. Stop it!” he said, already feeling perturbed as it already was.

Ocellus ran to the phone and started dialing. “Smolder went to get a cab so we can all...” Twinkleshine started and then noticed Ocellus started dialing again! “No, wh-what are you doing?” She asked the changeling in shock. “No, Ocellus, no!”

Hi, this is Vertex.” the machine said. Ocellus hit a button. “You have three new messages.” it now said.

Ocellus smiled. “Not anymore!” She said in confidence as she erased all three messages with the touch of a button and just like that, all 3 messages were gone!

Message erased. To record a message begin speaking at the tone. ” the machine said.

Ocellus hit the button on the machine and started her message. “Hi, uh, Vertex it's Ocellus, um, listen I did something kind of crazy tonight, um, maybe I'm getting my period or something, I don't know.” She said. “Um, anyway, I, I, I beeped into your Machine and I heard a message that, that freaked me out, and um, you know what Bon Bon will tell you the rest. I, I, um, I'm sorry, okay, I, I hope that we can forget the whole thing. Okay, bye.” She hit the button, ending her message.

Your outgoing message has now been changed. ” the machine now said.

Ocellus was shocked. “Outgoing? Did that say outgoing?!” She asked. “Not, outgoing!!!” She hit the button to replay her message.

Hi, uh, Vertex it's Ocellus, um, listen I did something kind of crazy tonight, um, maybe I'm getting my period or something, I don't know.” it said.

“Nooo!!” she shouted in shock.

“How did you do that?” Twinkleshine asked.

“I don't know!” Ocellus said, not knowing that she hit a button to hang up on the machine.

Good-bye.” the machine said.

Ocellus was now horrified at this, because now, she realized it was too late. “Noooo!!!!” she cried.

Smolder came out to them in a hurry. “Okay, okay, okay, I've got two cabs and no one inside them.” She told them panicky. “Go! Go! Go!” She clapped her hands quickly.

“Okay!” They said as Lyra, Yona, Minuette, Cozy & Moondancer all went out the door. Sandbar joined in too after he finished getting dress and was out the door with them.

“Maybe we could call the phone company.” Ocellus said, trying to recover the incident she just had. “Maybe they could change the message. Maybe they can change his number.” She said both calm and panicked as she and Twinkleshine both got up and started to leave the room.

“Yeah, after this, I think he'll be doing that himself.” Twinkleshine said as Smolder carefully pushed them out the door to the cab.

“Let’s go! Let’s go!” Smolder said as she followed the two out the door.

This left Gallus the only one in the room as he was waiting for Silverstream. He wondered what could be taking her so long and he didn’t want to be late for Twilight’s wedding...much less the other weddings either. “Silverstream!!” Gallus called out, worried that she wouldn’t be there in time and that they’d be late for the wedding.

Silverstream finally came out of the changing room, presenting the griffin in her outfit. Gallus was stunned at what he saw. Silverstream was in a green night evening gown with her pearl necklace still on, and silver ringed earrings on her ears. She was really a sight to be seen. “Wow!” Gallus said, feeling speechless. “You, uh, you look, wow!”

“And I still have about five seconds to spare.” she seductively said as she went up to him and they wrapped their arms around each other and locked their lips in the most passionate kiss that they shared for the first time.

Finally, they broke the kiss. “Okay, that was about seven seconds.” she said as she softly giggled.

“So we're a little late.” Gallus said calm to her and giggling a little bit.

“Come on.” She said as they started to leave the room. “Oh! And, uh, by the way....”

“What?” Gallus asked curiously.

“I'm going commando, too.” she said as she smiled sweetly to him.

“Awwww!!!” Gallus said in excitement and lust they he followed her out the door and they walked to the Crystal Castle for the wedding.

Author's Note:

And, that’s it for this chapter! I threw in another FRIENDS reference. So, the student six and Twilight’s Canterlot friends got prepared and are on their way to the wedding! How great will this six time wedding go? And more importantly, how will Rainbow Dash DO as the reverend on the big night? Find out in the next chapter!