• Published 12th Apr 2020
  • 649 Views, 4 Comments

The One Where Everybody Finds Out - TheSuperTransformerFan



Twilight and Fluttershy can no longer keep their relationship a secret when all their friends and family find out about it.

  • ...
5
 4
 649

Dr. Fauna Finds Out

On a fine, sunny day in Ponyville, Moondancer had brought Rainbow’s pet tortoise, Tank to see Dr. Fauna, because the poor thing has hurt one of legs due to moving too fast. Twilight’s brother, Shining Armor had also come for a visit in Ponyville to see his sister, so that was no problem. In the doctor’s office, Moondancer saw that there were many animals scurrying about. Such as, raccoons pushing the chairs, myna birds using parts of bandages for their nests...it was utter chaos! Then again, it was always like that.

Moondancer gasped as she saw the animals that were chattering all over the place! “You really have your hooves full here.” she said to the doctor.

“This place is like a zoo!” Dr. Fauna said, flummoxed. “Then again, it's normally like that.” She put a bandage around Tank’s hurt leg, and kissed it to make it feel better. “Thanks for bringing Tank in for a checkup. It’s been a long time since I helped with a tortoise, but I know what to do, thanks to experience from Fluttershy.” She smiled.

“No problem at all, Dr. Fauna.” Moondancer said in agreement. “Though, it’s nice you were open on such short notice! All the doctors in Ponyville were already booked.”

“I know!” The doctor said as she turned to the bandaged tortoise. “Oh. Now, does my favowite wittle tortoise want a turtle tart?” Tank stuck his tongue out in disgust. “That's okay. I don’t think they taste as good as I thought they would.” Just then, she heard 2 ponies talking, and she looked out the window. She saw that it was Twilight and Fluttershy inside the Castle of Friendship, talking about a recent experience they had in friendship problems. The doctor was so happy to see her friends again, especially Fluttershy...who helped her build a sanctuary for all the critters that crashed in her office.

“Oh, look! There's Fluttershy and Twilight!” Dr. Fauna said as she saw her friends through the window of her office. She tried to get the two ponies’ attention, and called out to them. “Hey! Hey, you guys! Hey!” Just then, Twilight and Fluttershy started passionately making out, and laid back on the floor. Dr. Fauna was now shocked as she was seeing this. Her eyes widened as she now screamed in absolute shock. “Ohh!! Ohh! Ahh-ahhh!!”

Just then, Moondancer, who was looking at all the other animals scurrying in the office, quickly turned her attention to Dr. Fauna, who was freaking out at what she just saw. “What?!” she asked in shock and alarm.

“Ahhh!!” The flummoxed doctor screamed. “Twilight and Fluttershy!! Twilight and Fluttershy!!”

Moondancer could too see the whole sex session that unfolded right before her eyes, as she was shocked as well. “Oh my God!” she said.

TWILIGHT AND FLUTTERSHY!!!!” Dr. Fauna screamed louder.

“OH MY GOD!!!” Moondancer screamed louder.

The doctor was horrified at the scene, and tried to cover her eyes. “OH!! MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!” she shouted in absolute horror.

“Dr. Fauna!! Dr. Fauna!!” Moondancer tried to reassure her. “It's okay!! It's okay!!”

NO! THEY'RE DOING IT!!!” she screamed louder in complete shock.

“I KNOW!! I KNOW!! I KNOW!” The bookworm said, to make her come to her senses.

“YOU KNOW?!!!” she asked in shock.

“Yes, I know!” She told her. “And Rainbow Dash knows! And Applejack knows! And Pinkie knows! And Starlight knows! And Rarity knows! And Spike knows! And the Cutie Mark Crusaders know! And Cozy Glow knows! But Shining Armor doesn't know so you have to stop screaming!!”

Just then, Shining Armor came in to see the two ponies who were freaking out at the scene that just unfolded before them. “What's going on?” he asked as he came in.

“Ohhh!!! HI!! Hi!“ Moondancer jumped in excitement to him.

“What?! What?!” the captain asked confused.

“Nothing!” The bookworm said in pure excitement. “Oh God, we're just so excited that you want to get this new apartment in the Crystal Empire!”

“Actually, I haven’t gotten it yet.” He told her. “But I will. It looks really good.”

By now, Dr. Fauna jumped up and down in excitement to see him too. “Get in here!!!“ she said. This made Shining jump and scream incoherently as he joins the two into a cheer of excitement and later, a group hug.

Later at Sugarcube Corner, the two were talking about their experience upon seeing the two lovers act like such manner. At that moment, Rainbow Dash came in and sat right next to them. “Hey guys!” she said to her friends.

“Rainbow!” Moondancer said, motioning her to sit down. “Come here! Come here!”

“What? What?“ she sat down.

“Dr. Fauna just found out about Fluttershy and Twilight.“ the bookworm said in astonishment to her.

“You mean how they're friends and nothing more?” she asked as she glared at her.

“No. Rainbow, she knows!” She told her. “I took Tank for his checkup, and we saw them doing it through the window.” This made her gasp in shock, because now, the doctor knew. “Actually, we saw them doing it up against the window.”

“Okay, so now they know that you know and they don't know that the others know?” Dr. Fauna asked curiously.

“Yes, but y'know what?” Rainbow told them. “It doesn't matter who knows what. Now, enough of us know that we can just tell them that we know! Then all the lying and the secrets would finally be over!” Her friends came in just as she said that, and were shocked that Dr. Fauna knew.

“Or, we could not tell them we know and have a little fun of our own.” Starlight suggested.

“Wh-what do you mean?” Moondancer asked curiously.

“Well y'know every time that they say that like they're doing laundry we'll just give them a bunch of laundry to do.” Starlight told them.

“Ohhh, I-I would enjoy that!” Moondancer said in agreement, as the doctor nodded in agreement too.

“No-no-no!” Rainbow tired to object. “No-no wait Starlight, you know what would even be more fun? Telling them.”

“Ehhh, no, I wanna do Starlight’s thing.” Dr. Fauna said in agreement with Starlight.

“I can't take any…” the wonderbolt started to say.

“No!” Starlight tried to calm her down. “You don't have to do anything! Just don't tell them that we know!”

“Noo! I can't take any more secrets!” She said in shock to her friends. “I've got your secrets. I've got their secrets. I got secrets of my own y'know!”

“Y’all don’t have any secrets.” Applejack said sceptically.

“Oh yeah?” She shot back. “Well, you don't know about Tank’s hibernation period.” She shied away.

“We all know that, Rainbow Darling.” Rarity said, as the others nodded.

“I don’t.” Starlight said. “Do turtles hibernate?”

“So umm, how-how are we gonna mess with them?” Applejack asked curiously, while Rainbow groaned in disgust.

“Well, you could use your position y'know as the roommate.” Starlight started.

“Okay.” Moondacer said, liking this plan, so far.

“And then. I would use y'know the strongest tool at my disposal.” Starlight said, getting up and striking a sexy pose. “My sexuality.” The others wondered how Starlight would be able to use her sexuality to pull this off.

At that moment, Twilight and Fluttershy came in and said “hi” to their friends. “Hello children!” Twilight said to them. Everyone said “Hi” back.

Starlight thought this would be the perfect time to set their plan into motion. “Okay, watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie.” She told them. They all understood as the pupil walked up to her teacher, while she was ordering a cupcake.

Twilight took notice as she turned to her pupil and said “hi”, smiling.

“Hey! Ooh, wow those wings look great on you!” Starlight said, being a little more nicer to Twilight than usual.

“Really?” Twilight asked, feeling a little confused about how this was playing out.

“Yeah the material feels so soft—hello Ms. Bicep!” Starlight said, as she felt Twilight’s arm. She blushed at that. “Have you been working out?”

“Well, I try to y'know, squeeze things.” As she said that, Starlight began to laugh uncontrollably, and then tried to regain her sanity. “Are you okay?” Twilight asked her.

“Well, if you really wanna know...” she started to say. Then, she stopped herself, feeling uncomfortable about this. “I'm—Oh! I can't tell you this.”

“Starlight, it's me.” Twilight reassured her. “You can tell me anything.”

“Well, actually you're the one pony I can't tell this too.” The pupil said. “And the one pony I want to the most.”

Twilight was a little confused and shocked by all the flattering things her pupil was saying. “What's going on?” she asked her friends, who all nodded in agreement, giving no audible answer.

“I think it's just y'know that I haven't been with a friend in so long and how sometimes you're looking for something and you just don’t even see that it's right there in front of you sipping coffee—Oh no, have I said to much?” Starlight said in shock, then shifted back to calm. “Well it's just something to think about. I know I will.” She left the bakery, leaving no one to eat her cookie.

Just then, Rainbow Dash noticed and took the cookie and ate it, while Starlight wasn’t looking. But unfortunately, everyone else saw. Rainbow looked at them confused. “What?” She asked. “It’s free food!” She said, as she munched on the baked good.

Later on, in the Castle of Friendship, in Twilight’s room, Twilight and Fluttershy were both talking about the recent experience they had this afternoon, but they didn’t talk about it yet.

“You are so cute!” Fluttershy complimented her. “How did you get to be so cute?”

“Well, I actually inherited my cute face from my Mom.” The normal/possessed lover said, blushing.

“Okay, now you're even cuter!!” Fluttershy said in pure joy and hugged her.

“Y'know that is a popular opinion today I must say.” Twilight said, recently recalling what happened in Sugarcube Corner earlier today.

“Oh.” Fluttershy asked. “What is it?”

“The weirdest thing happened at Sugarcube Corner.” Her lover said. “I think, I think Starlight was hitting on me.”

Fluttershy was shocked, but just as confused as she was trying to process all that information in her brain. “What are you talking about?” she asked.

“I'm telling you I think Starlight thinks I'm foxy.” Twilight explained bluntly.

Fluttershy gasped in shock. “That's not possible!” she said, accidentally gripping Twilight’s arm hard. This made her yelp in pain for a short second. “I'm sorry it's just, Starlight just always thought you were, you were charming in a, in a sexless kind of way.” She smiled sheepishly.

“Oh, y'know I-I can't hear that enough.” Twilight said a little nervously as she chuckled.

“I'm sorry, I think that you just misunderstood her.” Fluttershy said a little confused and curious at the same time.

This made Twilight snap out of her shock and get to the bottom of all this, about why Starlight Glimmer, the princess’s pupil, would hit on her. “No, I didn't misunderstand, okay?” She told her, getting all panicky and stressed. She was all over me! She touched my bicep for crying out loud!”

“This bicep?” her lover asked, pointing to the arm that Starlight complimented on earlier today.

“Well it's not flexed right now!” Twilight said, as she was a little shocked and frustrated, as to why this was happening and why someone else was hitting on her. Fluttershy was a little shocked too, and they both wanted to get to the bottom of this as soon as they could.

Still later on, at night in Ponyville, the mane 5 minus Twilight and Fluttershy, along with Starlight, Moondancer, and Dr, Fauna were about to leave the Castle to go to a movie. Twilight and Fluttershy were a little confused about what was going on so far, but all would be revealed in a matter of minutes.

“Hey, Twilight! What are you doing now?” Moondancer asked her. “Wanna come see a movie with us?”

“Uhh, y'know actually I was gonna do some laundry.” Twilight told her former Canterlot friend.

“Oh.” Moondancer said in disappointment, but winked as to let her friends know that the plan was in motion. They all nodded.

“Hey, Fluttershy. Wanna do it with me?” Twilight asked.

“Sure, I'll do it with you.” The kind Pegasus said, smiling.

“Okay!” Her friend said back in excitement.

“Okay great, hold on a sec!” Rarity rushed out of the Castle and went to her boutique. She got a pile of dirty clothes and brought them back to the Castle. “Oh, here you go! You don't mind do you, Darlings? That would really help us out a lot! Thanks!”

The two were shocked that Rarity got them a big pile of clothes to do Laundry, as that was not what they expected. “I mean I-I don't I think I have enough quarters.” Fluttershy said, a little shocked and surprised at all this laundry heap brought right to them.

“I have quarters!” Dr. Fauna said, and brought out a whole bag of quarters and gave them to the couple. They were also shocked by the bag of money given to them.

Just then, Rainbow Dash checked her watch and saw that the movie was about to start. She and her friends HAD to get over there quick! “All right, Flutters.” Rainbow Dash said. “We’d better go if we wanna catch that movie.”

“Bye!” Fluttershy said, waving and smiling at them. Twilight was shocked at what was just happening.

“Bye!” Everyone else, EXCEPT the two lovers said back, as they left the castle and headed to their movie.

Just then, Starlight Glimmer quickly ran back to the castle to say one last thing to her friends before she left for the movie with the other group. “Bye Twilight!” She said as she walked up to her. “I miss you already.” she whispered, as she pinched her flank and left the Castle.

Twilight was shocked at what Starlight did to her as she left. Once they were out of sight, Twilight turned to her lover with a stressed, her shocked look. “Okay, did you see that?!” She asked in shock. “With the inappropriate flank-pinching!!”

Fluttershy was as shocked as her as she saw what Starlight did too. “Actually, I did!” she said in sheer shock as well.

“Okay, so now do you believe that she's attracted to me?” Twilight asked her, a little worried and stressed at the same time.

Just then, Fluttershy’s mind clicked, as she put 2 and 2 together. “Ohhh, oh my God! Oh my God!” She said I’m sheer realization. “Dr. Fauna and Starlight know about us!”

“Are you serious?” Twilight asked, surprised.

“Dr. Fauna knows and she's got Starlight and Moondancer trying to freak us out!” Fluttershy now realized why Starlight was hitting on her, and why their friends got them a big wad of clothes and a big bag on money FOR the laundry. ”That's the only explanation for it!”

Twilight was a little surprised and hurt that she realized all this and Fluttershy telling her that it was the only reason for it. “Okay,but what about y'know my pinchable flank and my bulging biceps—“ Twilight gasped in realization as she now knew what this meant. “Oh, my gosh! Our friends know!”

Fluttershy gasped in shock. Now, that meant that they can no longer keep their relationship a secret! But, how will they reveal it to them? And how would they crack under the pressure? They would have to find a way to reveal the truth that they’re in love, but they had to devise a plan...and only a day or two to do it!

Author's Note:

And, that’s all for this part! Dr. Fauna knows, and now, she, along with Moondancer, the mane 4, Cozy Glow and Starlight have devised a plan to get Twilight to reveal her secret to her friends. But, who will crack under the pressure? And more importantly...how will they pull it off? The answers to all these questions are revealed in the next chapter coming up! Stay tuned!