• Published 12th Apr 2020
  • 649 Views, 4 Comments

The One Where Everybody Finds Out - TheSuperTransformerFan



Twilight and Fluttershy can no longer keep their relationship a secret when all their friends and family find out about it.

  • ...
5
 4
 649

Cozy Glow Finds Out

At the Castle of Friendship, Starlight Glimmer came in just as Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Cozy Glow and Fluttershy were talking about their recent experiences. Little did they know that one of their friends would find out the truth about the butterscotch Pegasus and her violet normal/possessed alicorn friend’s secret about their relationship.

“Hey!” Starlight said as she was coming inside the Castle to see her friends.

“Hey!” Fluttershy said back to her friend, knowing that she felt happy seeing her friends, which put a smile on her face.

“Oh hey, Fluttershy, I heard you saw Svengallop at your convention.” Starlight told her.

“Yeah, I saw him waiting for an elevator.” Fluttershy told her. Cozy Glow, who was sitting on one of the thrones on the Cutie Map room with Rainbow Dash thought what she had just said sounded familiar...but after a few seconds, she dismissed the thought.

Just then, Fluttershy said something that would really shock Cozy right to the bone. “Hey, Rainbow, can I borrow your eyelash curler?” She asked the wonderbolt. “I think I lost mine.”

“Yeah, it's in there.” Rainbow said, pointing to the bathroom.

Just then, Cozy put 2 and 2 together and was shocked, as her eyes widened and her pupil shrunk to the size of pinpricks, as she now knew Twilight and Fluttershy’s secret. “Oh!“ Cozy shouted in pure shock as she pointed every which way at both Twilight and Fluttershy. “Ohh! Oh!!”

“Cozy, can I talk to you for a second?” Twilight asked as she grabbed Cozy, and started to drag her into her bedroom. Fluttershy followed the two into the bedroom as Cozy kept shouting, “Oohh!! Ohh! Oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh!!”, repeatedly pointing at the two lovers who literally dragged her inside the room. Both Rainbow and Starlight were confused as to what was going on so far.

When the 3 arrived in princess’s bedroom, Twilight quickly tackled Cozy onto her bed, while covering her mouth as to not be so loud that their friends might hear them! Cozy let out a muffled “Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” as she struggled to break free.

“Cozy!!!” Twilight said frantically, as she covered the filly’s mouth so that she wouldn’t be too loud for anyone else to hear. Fluttershy then came over to the two and she and her lover nodded. They decided to tell her. “Yes. Yes.“ Twilight said, as she and Fluttershy let her up.

Cozy was shocked. “You?!” she asked, pointing to Twilight. “And-and you?!” she pointed to Fluttershy.

“Yes, but you cannot tell anyone!” Fluttershy told her. “No one knows!”

“How?! When?!” Cozy asked them.

“It happened during the battle of Cosmos.” Twilight told her.

DURING COSMOS!!!” Cozy shouted. The two lovers stammered and tried to get her quickly to quiet down.

“The reason we didn't tell anyone was because we didn't want to make a big deal out of it.” The possessed/normal princess of Friendship said to her, feeling apprehensive.

“But it is a big deal!!” The filly said in shock and worry. “I have to tell someone!” She started to run for the door, but they both grabbed and stopped her from doing so.

“No-no-no-no-no!” Twilight said in worry. “You can't!”

“Please.” Fluttershy started to say, trying to calm the shocked filly down. “Now, I know this is hard...”

“It is.” Cozy said to them, still feeling stressed. “It hurts.”

“We know.” The kind Pegasus pleaded. “Please? Please?! We just don't want to deal with telling everyone, okay? Just promise you won't tell.” Cozy took a look at Twilight, and then Fluttershy, both with worried and dependent looks on their faces. She thought about it for a short time.

“All right!” Cozy decided, still feeling shocked at all the news she was taking in. “Man, this is unbelievable! I mean, it's great, but…”

“I know, it's great!” Fluttershy said with joy as she went over to kiss her lover.

“Aww, I don't want to see that!” Cozy said, both horrified and shocked as she saw the scene unfold before her eyes.

Unfortunately, Rainbow and Starlight were both by the door while this was happening, and overheard the whole thing! They didn’t know what to think. “We're so stupid!” Rainbow said to her friend in frustration. “Do you know what's going on in there? They're trying to take Cozy!” Starlight was a little surprised that this was happening and both of them could only wonder how this was going to go.

Author's Note:

And that’s the third chapter! And on the same day too, huh? Cozy Glow had just found out about Twilight and Fluttershy’s relationship! But however, she can’t tell anyone! Who else will find out besides her and the Mane six? Find out in the next chapter! Stay tuned to find out!