• Published 12th Mar 2020
  • 1,253 Views, 12 Comments

The Epic Tale of a Displaced Spartan - Zhe Pydoh



I am Displaced as a SPARTAN II from Project ASTER. Now I have to fight in a prolonged war all while going out with one of the royal siblings.

  • ...
3
 12
 1,253

Prologue: Arrival, New Body, New Powers + The Part Where He Kills You

My name is Chase, and I'm a fan of MLP as well as a Sci Fi fan. I walked through the convention, and I was perusing through the booths and so far nothing was catching my attention. This year I decided to go as a Spartan II. I had white and red MJLONIR Mark V Armor with a katana attached to the back of the chest piece. You would not believe how hard it was to make the damn thing. It took me FOREVER to make it.

Finally, something interesting caught my eye, a lone merchant in a Resident Evil 4 costume selling items that appeared to whisk people away to who knows where.

I approached him and he said, "Nice costume, Spartan."

I didn't even question how he knew that, but I was surprised nonetheless. "I could say the same about you. Do you by any chance have the Battle Rifle from Halo 3? I believe this is the part where I blatantly ignore common sense and buy something from a complete stranger" I asked him. He nods and says:

"That'll be 150 dollars." I buy the item and I disappear in a flash of light. Was this a bad idea? Probably.

The Merchant just shrugs nonchalantly and says, "Mission accomplished. Wait. Where's his wallet?! NO. NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

While I was unconscious, I started experiencing memories from my training as a Spartan II, even though I was just Displaced not a few hours ago. This was odd because I don't remember becoming a Spartan II in the first place, even though I could remember going through the augmentation procedures. I was lucky to have survived.

I woke up in a snowy place much later in an extreme amount of pain.

“AGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!”

I sat up in my armor, oddly feeling the armor somewhat heavy.

I tapped the armor with my knuckles which should have hurt me since the MJLONIR armor is made of Titanium-A. Then I realized that I was finally in my dream world, Equestria, but then I became sad because I’d never see them again. My family. They'd fall apart without me. Someday I'll see them again. But that day, is not today.

I looked into the distance to see the Crystal Empire. Looks like I’m in a humanized universe.

“Ah great. Humanized universe. I hope things don’t get too fetishy.” I walked over to a tree to see a letter from the Merchant himself.

By now you've probably noticed the changes to your body.

I was considering putting you through the actual procedure, but I wasn't sure if you'd survive the procedure itself, so I decided to just make you a SPARTAN-II. AS a belated birthday present and compensation, I've elected to bring a Pelican complete with an armory as well as a couple of companions for you, so you won’t be completely alone, in about five days from now.

Yours insincerely,

The Merchant.

I decided to make a duplicate of a UNSC communicator of a Token. If I remember my Displaced lore correctly, then I have Void energy.

"This is Spartan Chase C-045 of the UNSC. If the odds are against you and you want me to help finish the fight, or if you just want to hang out, then call for me. If you are a friend, I'll gladly die for you, if you are my superior officer, I'd follow an order without question. If you are a threat, then God have mercy on your soul." After I finished making the Token, I threw it into the Void in the hopes that someone will find it... and find it someone did.

One went to a Federation starship captain far from her homeworld.

Another went to a Sith lord who died and was given a second chance.

Another went to one who lived for the fight.

Another went to two guys that lived to wreak havoc.

Another went to a newly minted god of thunder.

Another went to a group that was not well known.

Another went to a Dark Knight.

I decided to test out my powers. I first punched a tree, shattering it like it was nothing. Then, I decided to see if I could throw something heavy, I was successful.

"It seems that my reflexes are enhanced tenfold. I also appear to be stronger than the average human." I also ran a brain scan and found that my intelligence has increased.

I encountered a couple of humans wearing a helmet that puts them under Sombra's control. Look's like I showed up at the very first engagement. Unknown to me, a certain Rainbow haired girl and her friends were searching for a disturbance caused by my arrival to this world.

"Oh. Great. It's gonna be one of those fanfics. OH! HELLO! This is the part where I kill you!" I waved to them.

"In the name of our Lord and Savior, King Sombra, we order you to surrender and be destroyed."

I unsheathed my katana and pretended to think for a moment before saying:

"Nope. UNO Reverse card."

"Prepare to die you filthy animal!"

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait! Let's talk this out fellas!" Then, my enhanced reflexes kicked in. I could see everything slowing down until it stopped, my surroundings becoming a darkish amber color. The vaunted Spartan Time.

The first thing I did was grab a medium sized boulder with my left hand and threw it at the first soldier. His reaction was hysterical because he didn't have time to move before it collided with him, killing him instantly. I charged another soldier and stabbed him through his heart. I slashed at another soldier, causing him to bleed out and die.

"YOU MONSTER! I'LL BUCKING KILL YOU!" They always say that, but then they fail miserably due to them either being completely inept at fighting or they just reaaally suck at their job.

"Ugh, so unoriginal. I mean, honestly. Come up with something new already." They started shooting at me with their guns, so I swung my katana around, blocking their bullets like they were nothing. If I were a normal person, this would be impossible for me, since I'm now a Spartan, my reflexes were enhanced tenfold. I killed some with my katana, others I beat the hell out of. I kicked the second to last soldier in the chest, cracking his ribcage and knocking off his helmet. I think someone shit themselves and fled the battle. That's no good. That'll cause me a lot of problems. Ah well, I'll burn that bridge when I get to it.

I pointed my katana in the last soldier's face.

"Do you surrender?"

"NEVAAAAR!" he shouted and I sighed, stabbing him. All around me I could hear them complaining. "Why in any FIM fic I've read do the guards insist on continuing the fight when the person has clearly done nothing wrong? IT MAKES NO SENSE!"

"Urgh..."

"Ohhh. Kill men."

"Oh that smarts!"

"Damn. I was two days from retirement."

"I... I can't feel my face."

"I... I think I have a concussion."

"MY LEG!!!!"

"MY ARM!!!!!!"

"MEDIC!" another screamed out.

"You are all weak! YOU are all BLEEDERS!"

"You have dishonored this entire unit!"

"I should've stayed in bed today!" another said.

"It was a good talk fellas."

"No it wasn't." one of the soldiers groaned, holding his sides in pain.

"Dude, that was awesome!"

Author's Note:

If anyone wants to crossover with this story, let me know.