• Published 8th Mar 2020
  • 853 Views, 28 Comments

Fluttershy: Galactic Zoologist - Boogaloo10



After finding herself on Coruscant without her friends, Fluttershy begins a new life in this galaxy far, far away from her home.

  • ...
2
 28
 853

Fluff Chapter: Slumber Party

"So, I was thinking... since we're sleeping in the same hut, we could have a slumber party!"

Ahsoka looked at Fluttershy. She had been reading a book she brought from the Jedi Temple's library, and it seemed the pony had been brushing up on Naboo's animals with the book she had given her. "What's a slumber party?" Ahsoka asked.

Fluttershy paused for a second. I think this is another memory! Why does it have to be so fuzzy? "Well, uh, I'm not entirely sure, but I think it has to do with having fun and not going to sleep until late at night."

"Sounds fun. I'm in!" Ahsoka said, closing her book. "What do we do first?"

"Um..." Fluttershy wasn't exactly sure what to do. She squished her pillows as she thought, causing a memory to pop up. "We begin with a pillow fight."

"And what might that-"

Ahsoka was pummeled in the face with a white, cushy blur. She rubbed her cheek and looked back to see Fluttershy hovering in the air and gripping a pillow between her teeth. Her face was red, as she felt bad for hitting Ahsoka so hard.

"Oh, it's ON!" Ahsoka shouted playfully, grabbing one of her pillows and lunging towards Fluttershy. The pony let out a yelp and flew out of the pillow's path just before she would have been hit. Grinning mischievously, Ahsoka followed Fluttershy, who readied her pillow and braced for an attack.

The two did this for quite some time; it wasn't until they were gasping and laughing in a heap on the floor that they managed to stop. Thankfully, no pillows were broken, but the fight had been far from gentle. Both girls were sore, but they were way to happy to notice.

"So," Ahsoka said when she had finally caught her breath. "Now that we've completed that, what's next?"

"Well, I think we're supposed to eat something sweet." Fluttershy said. "Do we have anything like that?"

"No. What else?"

"Um... watch a movie, do makeovers, play a game... does any of that sound fun?"

"I think the only thing we can do is play a game. You got any ideas?"

"Do you know how to play charades?"


The two girls played a lot of games: charades, hide and seek, rock paper scissors, and many others. It was probably around midnight or one o'clock in the morning when they finally settled down to go to bed.

"That was one of the best nights I've ever had," Ahsoka said. "I wonder why I'd never heard of a slumber party before."

"Me neither." Fluttershy said. She felt so content, so happy. She never wanted this night to end, just so she could feel this great all the time.

"What do you say to us finding some of the amazing animals of this planet tomorrow?"

"That sounds wonderful!"

"Great. We should probably get rested then."

"Yeah."

The girls sat in silence for a bit. Then:

"Good night, Ahsoka."

The Padawan smiled. "Good night, Fluttershy."

Author's Note:

Hooray for fluff chapters!

Buckle up; I hope for the next chapter to be an exciting one!