• Published 1st Mar 2020
  • 199 Views, 3 Comments

Let’s just see... - FirePie



Mot, Dull, Cheer, and Blunt, four beings who often sit around, watching the things they created, when Cheer decided to get things going already with ponies. One pony body later, add the soul, magic, and the mind. In came the ponies.

  • ...
 3
 199

A Little...

“How goes our little ‘prophecy’?” Dull asked.

“Weeeelll, let’s see.” Mot said.



“Oh hello Onyx.” Said Dew Fire, coat of red, unicorn, “Umm... why, are you here?”

“I... don’t actually know.” Onyx Star , (full name) said. “Hmm... oh! I think it’s that Wild Ace still had your makeshift house model. I’m here to return it.”

“Oh thanks Onyx!” Dew said.

Onyx lifted the fairly large box off his back with the help of Dew. “Thanks Dew, it was pretty heavy.”

“No problem dude.” Dew took the box into the next room, “Tell her I said thanks!”

“Haha. Alright!” Onyx laughed. “Welp, I got to start heading back now. Y’know she gets irritable when I leave her for an extended period of time.”

Dew laughs hard ,walking back into the room, “Yes. Yes. Go to your mare-friend~.”

“D-Dew!” Onyx stammered, “You k-know...”

“Come on Onyx. You known her for four years now. You two are even Living together!” Dew pointed out.

“S-shut up.” Onyx blushed, his silver coat not helping at all to hide it. “It’s not like that.”

“Heheh. Whatever you say dude.” Dew put a hoof on Onyx’s shoulder blade, “look dude, it’s Hearts and Hooves Day soon, and... I think you should propose to her.”

“Bu-but...”

“Don’t worry~. I’ll be there to help.” Dew smiled.

“Fine fine.” Onyx sighed. “Now let me go. I need to get back to her.”

“Yeah sure.” Dew waved as Onyx left through the open door, closing it behind him.



“Seems all is going well.” Mot said.

“I’m glad he’s doing well!” Cheer said.

“If it makes you happy Cheer...” Blunt sighed.

“It does! Thanks you guys!” Cheer hugged them. “Thank you!”

heh. Well...” Mot said.

“Let go of me.” Blunt said.

Dull didn’t say anything.



“Onyx! You’re back!” Said a pony with ruby as their coat and amethyst as mane and tail, Wild Ace.

“Oh, y-yeah.” Onyx stammered , “Dew’s model house was returned.”

“Thanks~ Onyx,” Ace smiled. “I appreciate you doing so much for me.”

“No problem Wild.” Onyx gave her a smug face.

Ace laughed. “Now now Onyx. Don’t get too ahead of yourself.”

“Sorry sorry.” Onyx apologised. “You know me, I-”

“-Am always one for compliments~.” Ace interrupted him. She pulled Onyx over to the couch. “So, Onyx?”She started coughing.

“Wild!” Onyx quickly grabbed Ace and laid her gently and the floor. “Are you ok?”

“Y-yeah. I’m fffine.” Ace looked faint. “It’s just must be *cough cough* my...” Ace’s coughing is getting worse. She is now coughing up blood. “O-oh. Looks like...”

“No Ace!” Onyx cried. Onyx placed Ace on his back in between his wings so she’ll be somewhat comfortable. “Don’t worry Wild.” Onyx bursted through their door to the outside and ran to the nearest hospital.



“Well... I never agreed with your decision for it to be that bad Mot.” Cheer said.

“So sad Cheer. Get over it.” Mot sighed.



“So how is she?” Onyx shook the doctor.

“S-sir, please don’t.” He pleaded.

“Sorry.”

The doctor adjusted his glasses and looked at the clipboard. “Well Mr. Onyx, when we did our scans of her body, and... she has a strong case of pneumonia.”

“Pneumonia?!” Onyx asked with hard worry, “but, she was fine a couple of days ago.”

“As So it seemed. Pneumonia is not an easily detected condition. If the victim doesn’t show any signs, then we won’t have any way to know. Only when they start coughing up blood, when is then when they are in critical.”

“S-so, is their anything you can do?” Onyx asked.”

The doctor didn’t say anything for a few seconds. “We... don’t know. But, we will try our best, but, the bacteria as entered both lungs so,” he sighed, “it was lefted untreated for quite some time. We might not be able to...”

“Just!...”

“Don’t worry sir.”



“So... is she dead?” Dull asked.

“Is dying.” Cheer explained. “Kind of sad for me.”

“Oh you get sad every time this happen!” Blunt yelled.

“Your point?” Cheer asked. “They are our creatures. We should feel sad that they are no longer able to be around the mortal plain.”

Blunt sighed. “Yeah... I guess if I’m being honest. It’s kinda fun to see what they get into while they live.”

“See~!” Cheer grinned. “You get it now.”

Shut up.” Blunt spoke in a low voice.


It was a few days later. And Wild Ace was in critical condition. Ace was currently being operated on in a few rooms over. But their wasn’t much they could do. As what the four said, she is dying. Not much could be done about it sadly. Let’s just hope they are merciful.


“So? How is she?” Onyx asked the pony in a lab coat infront of him.

“W-Well...” he glanced at the clipboard in his hoof, “She is stabilizing, which is a miracle for the patient’s lungs were about to collapse.”

Onyx sighed relieved.

“If nothing else happens, she will be ready to leave by Hearts and Hooves Day.”

“Oh. Good. Good.” Onyx looked to the door housing Ace. “Umm can I....?”

“Hmm? Oh sure. Head right in.” He opened the door for Onyx.

“Thanks.” Onyx said. He entered to see Ace hooked up to machines he don’t know the purchase for, but know they are important.

“O-oh! Onyx!” Ace said when she saw who walked in. “What brings you here?”

“You Ace.” Onyx sat next to her.

“Oh. You don’t need to worry much for me.” Ace chuckled. “I’m fine.”

“I know,” Onyx sighed, “it’s just the last time I saw you, you were...”

“Onyx, I’m fine.” Wild smiled, “it was just, nothing bad. I’m ok now.”

“Yeah. I guess you are.” Onyx said.

“So,” Wild asked, “do you know when I’ll get to leave this place? I don’t think I’ll survive long with just hospital food for long.”

“Well, the doctor outside said you’ll be able to leave by Heats and Hooves.” Onyx said

“Oh cool!” Wild said, “just a few days away.”

“A-anyway. S-speaking of Hearts and H-H-Hooves,” Onyx stammered, “w-would you...”

***************SMACK***************

Scene change

“Ok enough of that Cheer.” Blunt said. “We’re done with those two.”

“Yes fine Blunt.” Cheer said.

“So who’s next?” Dull asked.

“Thought you’ve never ask.” Cheer smiled. Cheer was about to decide but suddenly stop. “Hey Mot? How about you decide?”

“What really?” Mot asked, surprised, “Well fine then.”

In formed a pony, a mare, unicorn, coat of dark purple and mane and tail of orange color.

“Mmm... nice nice.” Cheer said. “You do good.”

“Yeah. Nice.” Mot said.

Author's Note:

Don’t expect something to be made of this ‘prophecy’. It’s just there for the four to do something.