• Published 27th Jan 2020
  • 780 Views, 8 Comments

Nightmare for Nightmare - CodenameOne



Following Nightmare Moon's success over her puny sister and her toadies, the dark Princess is enjoying the fruits of her work. Or TRYING to, but this weird human keeps bothering her! And she ends every sentence with "poi." Kantai Collection/MLP.

  • ...
 8
 780

Pony of Interest

Author's Note:

Whaaat a new chapter this is so wacky waaggghh oh em geeeee-poooiiii

Where could she be now? I don't understand how she could be so loud yet simultaneously so stealthy Nightmare thought to herself as she wandered the halls of her castle. The lesser ponies that served her quickly scurried by as she neared them, their miserable faces down as they went. Normally Nightmare Moon would take great delight in seeing her subjects so afraid of her, but right now all she could think of was where to find Yuudachi.

She was not in the dining hall, nor the library. Perhaps she has fallen off the castle balconies to her death, but surely I'd have already heard the news from one of my subjects.

With a quiet exhale through her nose Nightmare turned and headed for her private chambers, thinking that Yuudachi might be there. The human woman had become quite close to Nightmare, it was certainly within her character to just barge into Nightmare's room unannounced and just...stay there.

It was not a far trot to the stairs that would take her up to her chambers, the halls clearly marked along the way. In keeping with Nightmare's personal style her private chambers were built at the top of a tower, the tallest in the castle to remind her subjects just who was above them all. Naturally, Nightmare would never actually trot up these stairs, so instead she elected to hover just above them and ascend using her wings.

After just a few minutes she reached the top of the steps, where a short hall lead to the large doors that sealed her chambers away from the lessers. She had no need for guards, so nothing was in her way from pushing the doors open and stepping in. To her surprise, the darkly-decorated room was empty, though the glass door to the outside balcony was ajar.

Perhaps the bathroom?

Turning to her left Nightmare approached the door leading to her bathroom and pushed it open, and sure enough Yuudachi was there, standing before the full-length mirror kept in the corner. She hadn't heard Nightmare come in, and the mirror did not reflect the door, so Nightmare was free to stand and watch as the human girl stood in front of the mirror. She was clad only in her underwear, and taking various poses as she inspected herself.

Just what in the name of my stars is she doing... Nightmare thought. She'd never seen another of Yuudachi's species before, but as far as she could tell the long-haired blonde was perfectly healthy. Her skin was clean and clear of any blemishes or scars, her figure was trim but subtly strong, and she boasted a pair of modestly-sized orbs on her chest that she claimed were bigger than that of her friends and were functionally identical to a mare's teats(though how this could be was beyond Nightmare's knowledge).

Yuudachi turned around her inspect her backside in the mirror and somehow failed to notice the night's avatar, so Nightmare made her presence known by clearing her throat and stepping forward. "What are you doing?"

"Moony-chan, am I, like, getting fat!?" Yuudachi exclaimed as she turned back to face Nightmare, her arms at her sides and up in a L-shape, her hands balled into fists.

Nightmare rolled her eyes. "Certainly not, as far as I can tell, but with how much you eat it would not be a surprise to me."

"Waaahh, Moony-chan, I'm getting totally fat-poooii" Yuudachi whined, and Nightmare put a hoof to her head. "I like don't even eat as much as the carriers, how am I getting faaatt!!"

"What has possibly made you think that you are getting fat? Your figure is completely unchanged from when I first met you" Nightmare asked, and Yuudachi stood up straighter. She pushed her stomach out and looked over her shoulder at her backside.

"Well, like, when I got out of the bath a while ago I tried to put my skirt on, and it like wouldn't go on! Then I tried to put on my shirt and it was, like, tighter than normal-poi! I think all those, like, special cakes are going straight to my butt!" Yuudachi explained.

"You've been eating my special cakes?" Nightmare asked, and Yuudachi laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yuudachi-chan may have, like, had a few-poi."

Nightmare Moon sighed. "Fine, so perhaps the cakes have gone to your backside. How would this explain why your shirt was tighter than usual?"

Yuudachi put a finger to her chin. "Well, I guess it like totally wouldn't, but maybe my breasts have, like, gotten bigger! I felt them up to see, though, and they seemed fine-poi" Yuudachi said, and placed her hands on her chest orbs.

This is ridiculous Nightmare thought. "Have you tried getting dressed since then? Perhaps your body was still wet from the bath, making your clothes cling to you."

"You think so-poi? I'm gonna try, then!" Yuudachi said, and walked towards Nightmare, who stepped back out of the bathroom to allow Yuudachi to pass. She watched as the human girl strode over to a dresser and pick her outfit up off it. She pulled the shirt over her head and draped the ribbon she wore over it around her back. Next she pulled her skirt on, keeping her shirt tucked into the waistband, and tightened the hidden zipper amidst its pleats. She took a moment to adjust the fit before looking herself over. "Huh, I guess you were right, Moony-chan!"

"Sweet mother it's a wonder you can survive on your own."

"Well now that I'm dressed do you wanna, like, hang out? The night sky is so beautiful here!" Yuudachi said, and rushed off towards the open balcony door. Nightmare often heard her subjects eagerly declare her night sky to be beautiful, but it was different hearing it from her human friend.

She really is my 'friend' now, isn't she? Stars preserve me.

Nightmare Moon joined Yuudachi out on the balcony, the tall woman leaning forward on the balcony railing, gazing up at the sky. "It's, like, always night time, right? That's what you, like, told me anyway-poi" Yuudachi said, and Nightmare nodded.

"The whole world once scorned my night, so I made my night last forever! They would work and play and frolic in the day, and at night they would lock themselves away in their homes and light candles. If you ever need money, my vapid human compatriot, invest in candle stocks. They only ever go up!" Nightmare said with a laugh.

"Why would you, like, want it to be night all the time, though? Too much of a good thing is, like, not good-poi" Yuudachi said, and Nightmare rolled her eyes.

"Nonsense, Yuudachi! I merely offered my subjects a new perspective on life. They quickly came to appreciate the beauty of my stars, and they are beautiful, are they not?"

Yuudachi seemed to think about it for a moment before she smiled and nodded. "You're, like, so smart, Moony-chan. Night time is so peaceful and quiet, and the stars are so pretty. Plus I'm, like, SUPER good at fighting at night-poi" Yuudachi bragged, and Nightmare allowed herself a small smile.

"I should think you would like to start night fighting again, if you're looking to burn off any extra weight you may have put on" Nightmare said, and Yuudachi pouted.

"Seeee? I AM getting fat, poooiii..." Yuudachi moped, and Nightmare laughed.

"Nonsense, nonsense. Come, I shall find you the royal physician, and he will make sure you are in good health. If not, then he will suffer" Nightmare uttered darkly, and Yuudachi paused to give her a hug.

"Moony-chan you are just, like, the best friend ever-poi! After we see the doc do you wanna read together?" Yuudachi asked, and Nightmare smiled.

"Oh yes, I rather enjoyed our last reading session. I'll be sure to make the pillows extra fluffy, just as you like them."

Yuudachi practically beamed and the two women fell into a comfortable silence, together side-by-side as they walked the halls of the Nightmare's castle. She was a long way from admitting it, but Nightmare had finally come to accept the human destroyer girl as a dear friend. Perhaps the only one she would ever have, but a dear friend nonetheless.

And if anypony ever laid a hoof on her? A moon banishment would be too light a punishment.