• Published 27th Jan 2020
  • 642 Views, 7 Comments

Into Equestria - TheMajorTechie



What do you do when the line between simulation and reality blurs? You put the headset on, of course.

  • ...
6
 7
 642

8.5 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--

"HOLY CRAP, WHAT THE ACTUAL BUCK?!" Luster Dawn hollered at the screen, chucking her controller at the flat panel and inevitably destroying it. "MY CHARACTER DIED?! THIS IS A TERRIBLE GAME!"

"Hmf. Noob," Luna smirked, lounging on the couch. "Did Twilight teach you nothing?"

Luster rolled her eyes and lit her horn, pulling the power cord.


"...Where are we?"

Luna shrugged and took another swig of Mountain Dew before letting out a loud belch. "Beats me. Looks like the dreamscape, but it doesn't feel like the dreamscape."

"HELLO, AND WELCOME TO DODO LABORATORIES." a high-pitched voice squawked overhead. "WE ARE STILL BOOTING UP THE GAME, SO PLEASE STANDBY WHILE OUR SERVERS LIGHT THEMSELVES ON FIRE."

"Wait, wha--"


"...Where are we?"

Luster Dawn shrugged. A flock of geese passed overhead. Three flocks of eseeg passed underneath. Seventy-two broken TVs rained down conveniently into a birdbath.

"There's a glitch in the Matrix."

"Huh?"


Luna blinked, seconds before getting flung to the side. An irritating, looping noise blared from every direction.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?! WHY IS THERE A GIANT SPINNER?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

Twilight Sparkle yawned, moving her "Luna" character three spots forward on the virtual board game.


"Hey, you. You're finally awake."

"I don't like the sound of that."

"Me neither."

"Who's speaking, anyway?"

"Idunno."


Ever get that sneaking feeling that you might've given up on a story before it ever even got off the ground? Haha.

Gosh, even this joke chapter is feeling bland.


...

...

Oof ouch I think that's all I got kthxbai. Real chapter next time. :raritywink:

Author's Note:

In all seriousness, this story has lost the personal connection I used to have with Pony-Me. I've been struggling so much to get anything written anymore. I'd really appreciate some pointers in where you'd like to see the story go. Please.