• Published 22nd Jan 2020
  • 674 Views, 3 Comments

The Misadventures Of Sammy "Skate" Hunter - arandomboi12



Sammy is saved from an explosion by being teleported to another world full of talking ponies.

  • ...
15
 3
 674

Skate Vs Changelings

“Come on skate this way! We don't have much time!” A woman said while kicking a creature that looked like what seemed to be human. Rolling wheels can be heard behind the woman as she ran. Behind her was a boy that looked like the age between 14 or 15. It was Sammy. Or Skate is his nickname. Why? Because he fought in skates and was very damn good at it too. Skate/Sammy is a typical teenager at heart. Possessing the latest style, the latest lingos in speech, and slightly rebellious. He looks up to his big brother, Adam, as he is also his mentor, and trains in martial arts alongside him. His warm acquaintance towards Axel and Blaze turns to loyal allies in order to save his older brother's life from the Syndicate. They were successful at saving his life. When Dr. Zan revealed the Syndicate's latest plot, Adam was unavailable due to his duties to the police, so he sent Sammy to represent him.


So he skated alongside Blaze until something grabbed his leg. It was a robot and it was grinning like a madman. He tried to kick it in the face but it ended up nowhere as the building started to explode. all he could do was wait for death to take its course. But something happened. Someone yanked him out of the robots grasp and threw him into water… or at least it looked like water. As he drifted in this ‘water’ he started to black out. He thought this was the end of the road… he was utterly wrong.


He was woken up by a stench of smoke and screams from what he could guess people. He got up and rubbed the back of his head.

“The hell happened? Where am i?” he was cut off by something he hadn't seen in his life. A humanoid horse running from another horse but appeared to be black and with bug wings and had holes in it. He didn't have time to question what he saw as one of those things set sight on him. It grinned at him as it came closer to Skate. It bared its fangs at him as it loomed closer to him.

(Fighting music start!)

“Woah dude! Come any closer and i’ll have to kick your ass!!!” Skate said as it grew closer and closer to him. So skate did the obvious thing: Corkscrew kick the shit out of it. As he did, green blood was coughed out by the thing so it wasn't a robot. It landed on his feet and so Skate speed skates to it and grabs its head. He uses its shoulders to jump behind it and as soon grabbing the opponent from behind, Skate jumps onto the things shoulders and lands 6 punches on its head. He got off of the the changelings head and got into his fighting position. It hisses out loud before skate punches it with all his might. Knocking it out in the process.

He decides to explore and to find out what they were and why the hell everything is up in flames. He ran into a horde of those things cornering a little girl. She was crying for her mother he skates into the horde and scooped up the little girl. She opens her eyes to see Skate looking forward and put her behind some building rubble. She hugs him, not wanting to let go. She looked up at Skate as he stared at her. He smiled and patted her head.

“Stay here.” he said while rushing into the crowd of changelings. They rushed into skate, not knowing what they were getting themselves into. One of them shapeshifted into Skate. He was surprised that they could do that but that didn't faze him at all. As he kicked the copy of skate in the face.

“Bring it on you bug creeps! Who taught you guys how to fight?” He said while motioned his hand to come at him.


Immediately, one of them caught skate from behind as the rest came at skate. Skate kicked forward, knocking one of the changelings back. He then grabbed the changeling from behind and threw it at a row of changelings. Skate was then hit by a magic blast by one of the changelings and now was cornered. That was until a certain Kangaroo named Roo saved his life.

“Roo! How the heck did you get here?” the kangaroo gave off a shrug. Which surprised skate because he never did that at home. Those questions would have to wait because more of them were coming.

“Let’s do this! Bring it on bug creeps!” Roo just rolled his eyes as they rushed the changelings.


A intense fight scene later...


They were now done with the horde thanks to their speed and durability. They did get some hits from them, other than that, they were fine. He then grabbed one of them. Figuring out they could talk because one of them said “Buck you!” while fighting them. He picked one of them up and stared deep into his soul.

“Who sent you guys? Also, the hell am i?” He asked as the changeling chuckled at skate.

“Like i’ll tell you brat! And for your second question, your not from around here aren't you?!?” Skates eyes twitched a little as Roo tended to the little girl. Letting her pet his head which he rarely lets anyone do.


“Tell me or i kick where it hurts.” he said while angling his foot to the changelings crotch.

“OK! JUST DON'T KICK ME THERE! OUR QUEEN IS IN THE CASTLE AND YOUR IN EQUESTRIA!” Skate tilted his head. Wherever he was, wasn't his home. Instead, a place that is going through god knows what. The changeling then chuckled as skate diverted his attention to the wounded changeling.

“Your gonna die kid… if not by us, then by my que-” he was cut off by a swift kick to the crotch. He then screams out loud drawing Roo’s attention from the little girl. Roo shook his head as skate made his way to the castle.