• Published 21st Jan 2020
  • 1,410 Views, 5 Comments

Rejuvenated. - Arial_Dreemmurr



The mane 6 have a meeting but get interupted by a new vilain. But this isn't like anything they've seen before..

  • ...
4
 5
 1,410

The final battle.

They got outside and saw the earth near the injector was already filled with the bio-poison.

Rainbow Dash was trying to get Fluttershy back inside. "Maybe it's better if we stay inside. It doesn't look very save here.."

Fluttershy just ignored her and continued. Rainbow Dash did too but made sure she didn't get near any of it. They got to the injector and saw Spinel on it.

Twilight turned to her friends. "Ready?"

They all nodded exept for Rainbow Dash who still didn't like the idea. "It doesn't look very save up there. I won't allow you to do this my Fluttershy." Fluttershy ignored her again and Twilight teleported them all up. Rainbow Dash looked angry at them. "Didn't you hear me!? I said no!"

Fluttershy looked at her seriously. "We're doing this wether you like it or not."

Rainbow Dash didn't respond and just quietly nodded.

Twilight got her attention. "Spinel!"

She turned around and got a smile. "Look who's back to play~ Ready for the next round or are you just going to run again?"

Twilight shuck her head. "We're not running this time. But if you stop this now we don't have to fight."

"I already said I wouldn't. Now, Let's begin!" Spinel got the rejuvinator from her gem again and got ready to fight.

Twilight looked at the others. "Let's just hope this works.."

They started holding hooves. Rainbow Dash hessitated but after Fluttershy gave her a small stare she did it. Twilight's horn glowed and their eyes turned white. Spinel just looked at them not knowing what to expect. They floated into the air for a few seconds before the spell broke and they fell on the ground. Rainbow Dash quickly helped Fluttershy up.

They got back up too and found Spinel laughing at them. "What was THAT?? What were you even trying to do??"

Twilight got a bit nervous now and turned to her friends again. "Ok.. That didn't work.. But we still have to stop her. But make sure to don't get hit by her rejuvinator!" Twilight turned back to got a forcefield before she came to hit her with the rejuvinator.

Rainbow Dash noticed the danger and tried to get Fluttershy away from the fight. "My Fluttershy, Please come and leave. It's not save.."

Fluttershy ignored her and stayed there. "No."

"But-"

Rainbow Dash got stopped by Fluttershy. "No buts. If you want to leave you can go. But I'm staying here with my friends."

Rainbow Dash stayed quiet for a bit and then sighed. "Ok.. We'll stay here."

Spinel stayed by Twilight for a bit before taking a step back and getting her eyes on the others. She went to hit Apple Jack who quickly avoided her attack. She was going to hit her again when Rarity got a shield around her. She got her eyes on Fluttershy again and smiled.

Rainbow Dash got infront of her again. "No you don't!" Rainbow Dash kicked the rejuvinator out of her hands and it fell off the injector.

Spinel got an angry face now. "You really think you're smart don't you!? You should have kept an eye on your friend instead!"

Rainbow Dash looked behind and saw Spinel had Fluttershy in her hand by extending her arm when she wasn't looking. She was held above the edge of the injector before she let go and Fluttershy fell down.

"No!!" Rainbow Dash yelled before quickly jumping off too and flying down to get her.

Fluttershy wanted to use her wings when she got reminded of the young fliers competition. "This is it.." She thought letting herself fall.

Rainbow Dash flapped her wings as hard as she could started to tear up from the high speed. She could feel her body getting faster and faster every second. But she only focused on Fluttershy and getting to her on time. They were near the ground when Rainbow Dash quickly got her and shot straight up making a sonic rainboom as she did so. Rainbow Dash didn't notice until they got back up and saw her Rainbow trail.

Fluttershy got a big smile and hugged her. "You did it!!"

Rainbow Dash didn't reply anything and just got a big smile looking at the rainbow beneath them. Her element started glowing and a red aura appeared around Rainbow Dash as she floated into the air. She stayed there for a few seconds before getting back on her hooves.

Fluttershy hugged her again. "You're back!!"

Rainbow Dash looked at confussed. "Back? What happened?"

Twilight noticed and teleported to her. "No time to explain now. Can you use your element?"

Rainbow Dash saw Spinel and got a smile. "Yea. Let's do it!"

They all got together and started holding hooves again.

Spinel started to laugh. "This again??"

They're eyes turned white and they floated into the air again. But this time a rainbow appeared around them.

Spinel was caught off quard. "What!?"

The rainbow shot up into the air and came down onto Spinel circling around her and the injector. It did this for a few seconds before the rainbow slowely disapeard and they found that Spinel and the injector were gone. They fell down but Rainbow Dash got Apple Jack, Fluttershy got Pinkie Pie and Twilight got Rarity. They landed savely on the ground. All the bio-poison was gone and everything looked like it did before this whole mess.

Twilight noticed a small book on the ground with three people that looked like Spinel and a human boy. The title said. "Steven Universe.." Twilight got the book and turned to her friends.

They were all hugging Rainbow Dash so Twilight joined in. Rainbow Dash was still confussed but smiled.

When they got out of the hug Rainbow Dash spoke again. "Can someone now explain what just happened?"

Twilight showed them the book. "I think whatever we need to know will be in here."