• Published 21st Jan 2020
  • 1,410 Views, 5 Comments

Rejuvenated. - Arial_Dreemmurr



The mane 6 have a meeting but get interupted by a new vilain. But this isn't like anything they've seen before..

  • ...
4
 5
 1,410

Pinkie Pie.

Apple Jack and Rarity turned to face Pinkie. She was still imitating them.

Apple Jack looked at Rarity. "We have to remind her of something big.. Got any ideas?"

Rarity thought for a few seconds before replying. "What about parties?"

"We don't have the time to create a party!" Apple Jack said.

Rarity shuck her head. "Not like that! I just meant why she does them. To make ponies smile."

Apple Jack got a smile. "You're right! That could work! But let's first start with something simple." Apple Jack turned to Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie Pie. Do something to make me laugh."

Apple Jack waited for her to do something. Instead she repeated her again. "Do something to make me laugh."

"Ok.. That didn't work.. We can't do this if she keeps repeating us.." Apple Jack said trying to find another way to do it. They stayed quiet not knowing what to do. Apple Jack broke the silence. "But what if we can use that.."

Rarity looked confussed at her. "What are you thinking of?"

"If we let her repeat things she needs to remember, She will probably do so." Apple Jack explained.

Rarity gave her a smile. "Let's try it!"

They turned to Pinkie Pie again. Apple Jack started. "I'm the pink party pony."

Pinkie Pie simply repeated her. "I'm the pink party pony."

Rarity continued. "And I love making everyone happy."

She did the same. "And I love making everyone happy."

They did this a few more times but it didn't do anything.

"This isn't working! We need something more!" Apple Jack said with a hint of frustration.

Rarity thought for a second and then got a smile. "I think I got it!" She turned to her again and started. "Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile~! Yes I do~!" Apple Jack understood what she was going.

Pinkie Pie repeated it. "Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile~! Yes I do~!"

Apple Jack continued. "It fills my heart with sunshine all the while~! Yes it does~!"

She repeated it again but the tone sounded a bit more cheerfull than them. "It fills my heart with sunshine all the while~! Yes it does~!" Rarity was ready to say the next lyric when Pinkie Pie continued herself. "Cause all I really need's a smile, smile, smile~! From these happy friends of mine~!" Pinkie Pie happly jumped in the air and her element started shining. A blue aura appeared around her and Pinkie Pie levated up in the air. It shined bright until she got back on her hooves. Pinkie Pie looked at her friends confussed. "What happened..?"

They got a smile and hugged her.

"Pinkie, You're back!" Apple Jack said happly.

"Back?"