• Published 21st Jan 2020
  • 1,410 Views, 5 Comments

Rejuvenated. - Arial_Dreemmurr



The mane 6 have a meeting but get interupted by a new vilain. But this isn't like anything they've seen before..

  • ...
4
 5
 1,410

The meeting.

It was just a normal day in Ponyvile. The sun was shining bright in the light blue sky. Flowers were blooming in all the colours of the rainbow. The Everfree forest was also very calm today. Twilight was at her castle waiting for her friends. They had planned to meet today since they haven't done that in a while. She was in the map room on her throne. She heard the first person come in.

It was Pinkie Pie. "Twilight!" Pinkie Pie ran into the room and they hugged. They stayed in the hug for a few seconds before letting go. "I missed you so much! I was so busy with parties I forgot all about the meetings!"

Twilight just smiled. "It's fine Pinkie Pie. I missed you too. But I made sure everyone could come this time. And we'll have enough time to catch up on everything." Twilight got off her throne and got two small glasses. "Would you like a drink?"

Pinkie Pie happly nodded. "Yes please! Do you have soda?"

"Of course Pinkie. I know what my friends like at this point." Twilight got a bottle of soda and put it in the glass. She got some tea for herself and walked back to the table. She sat down and gave Pinkie Pie her drink. "So. How have things been?"

Pinkie Pie got a sip of her drink and answered. "Great! Me and Cheese Sandwich have been hosting parties together! We first did the same sorta things but we were able to branch out a little. I mostly make the pastries and other party goods while Cheese makes the party place nice and party-like! We found that works best." Pinkie Pie took another sip.

Twilight smiled. "That's great Pinkie! I'm happy it's going so well between you and Cheese."

"Well we are the party ponies of Equestria." Pinkie Pie continued with her question. "So how about you?"

"Nothing that important. Just some princses duties, Friendship interviews and magic training. But I did visit Cadence and Shining Armor a few weeks ago. Flurry is really growing fast. And her magic control has gotten a lot better too. With my help of course." Twilight proudly said with a smile.

Pinkie Pie simply chuckled. "Nice going Twi."

They both had a small laugh before they heard someone enter the room.

Apple Jack walked in and got onto her throne. "Howdy Twi, Pinkie. It's really been a long time huh?"

"Yep. But that's why we're here today." Twilight said smiling. Twilight got another class and already got some cider. "Cider as always?" Apple Jack nodded and Twilight poured in the drink and got back to her seat giving it to her. "Here you go."

"Thx Twi. It's been so busy at the farm that I hardly had time to attend to meetings."

"No different here." Pinkie Pie commented with a reassuring smile.

"So.. Aside from farm work did anything else happen?" Twilight asked curiously.

Apple Jack nodded. "Me and Apple Bloom helped with making the barn nice and clean for one of Big Mac's dates with Sugarbell a few weeks ago. It was great! Aside from that it was mostly farm work and getting Apple Bloom out of trouble."

"Oh yea. I almost forgot they were a thing." Twilight replied. Apple Jack talked about the things Apple Bloom did this week when they heard the door open again.

It was Rarity. "Hello Darlings~! I'm here!" Rarity announced herself and got on her throne.

Twilight gave her a smile. "Nice to see you again Rarity! How's your new business in Canterlot going?"

"I bet it's going great!" Pinkie Pie added.

Rarity nodded. "It has! There are so many ponies intrested into my style of designing I had to get ponies like Sassy Saddles to help me attent to them all. It has been really busy. But I was able to get a day off today to come here." Rarity said smiling.

"I'm happy it's going so well. We already expected it would but still." Apple Jack commented with a smile.

"What can I say? Fashion is my pashion." Rarity said in a nice rhyme. They heard the last ponies enter. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash got into the room together at the same time and got on their thrones.

Fluttershy smiled. "Hey everypony. Nice to see you all again."

"You mean awesome right? It has been a long time since we've been together like this." Rainbow Dash said with a smile.

"Yea. So how's it going with you two?"

"You all already know this but I was invited to help out in a zoo for endangered animals. All those animals were weak or just with very small numbers. But I was able to help out as much as I could. I got a day off to see you all again." Fluttershy said smiling.

Rainbow Dash continued with her story. "Wonderbolt training has been pretty hard too. We have a show coming next week and everything need to be just right. We also added more spins and stuff so if anyone takes a wrong turn we have two ponies falling to the ground. But the last practice went well so I decided to just come here. I also picked Fluttershy up from the train station before we came here." Fluttershy nodded confirming what she said.

Twilight smiled. "Well I'm happy you were all able to come. After all this time we can finally catch up on everything." Twilight another few glasses and already got a cider for Dash. "I already know you want a cider. Fluttershy, Rarity?"

Rarity answered her. "The usual"

"Just some water for me please." Fluttershy answered after her.

Twilight got them the drinks and got back on her seat. They sat and talked for a few minutes before moving on to more fun stuff. After a few hours of games they felt the ground was shaking. After one big shake they tumbled onto the ground. The shaking stopped and they slowely got up.

"What was that??" Rainbow Dash asked getting back on her feet.

"An earthquack?" Fluttershy asked confussed.

Twilight shuck her head. "This wasn't an earthquack. We need to check outside. It felt more like some kind of crash."

They followed her outside and found an huge pink injector stuck into the ground. It was filled with a pink substance and it was being injected into the earth. It looked like someone was standing on it. It didn't look like a pony.

"Forget the last question. What is THAT!?" Rainbow Dash said pointing at the injector.

Twilight started making her way to the injector. "Whatever it is it doesn't look good. There's someone up there. We can ask them about it." Twilight continued and her friends followed.