• Published 20th Jun 2020
  • 1,010 Views, 8 Comments

Five Nights At Pinkie’s: The Musical - Rainbow sparkle1



a pony version of "fnaf the musical" by Random Encounters. go check out the original version first before reading this version. you can find the link to the original in the long description of this story.

  • ...
3
 8
 1,010

night 1

Author's Note:

Before we begin, here are the roles of every pony with the characters in the musical.


Mark: Vanilla Orchid (my mother)

Nate: Rainbow Sparkle (me)

Purple guy: Starlight Glimmer

Phone guy: Pinkamena

Freddy: Pinkie Pie

Bonnie: Twilight Sparkle

Chica: Fluttershy

Foxy: Rainbow Dash

Springtrap: Sunset Shimmer

Puppet: Rarity

Balloon boy: Spike


cameos:

Fredbear: Applejack


And there you have it, enjoy!:twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

When Vanilla Orchid entered the pizzeria's security room, she dropped her saddlebags in the corner of the office and sat down in front of the desk with a small computer on it. Vanilla Orchid was a black pegasus with a blue mane, and she had an orchid as a cutie mark, because her favorite flower was the orchid, she was glad to be somewhat named after the flower.

When she sat down, the phone started ringing and she picked it up. When she did so, a high pitched voice came forth from the phone.

"Hello. Hi, I just want to tell you that Pinkie and her friends can get a little active but..." the voice continued until vanilla put the phone down and started her shift as a nightguard. She obviously didn't want to hear the voice on the other side of the phone.

"That is absurd. I don't think I'll listen to that, that voice can get super irritating!" She complained.

Meanwhile, on the stage of the pizzeria, three pony animatronics stood there, when the yellow Pegasus named Fluttershy came around, she said, “Twilight, Pinkie, wake up! it's time to get ready!”

Then the others came to life.

“Midnight already Fluttershy?” Asked the pink earth pony Pinkie Pie.

“Hey you know what this means, it’s time to play!" said the purple alicorn Twilight Sparkle.

“Oh hey, I heard that they hired a new pony” Pinkie recalled.

“Oh right! And it’s her first day!” Twilight said, remembering that she had seen a mare walk out of the building with a uniform. She had wondered if that pony was new.

Meanwhile, in the office, Vanilla Orchid was setting up a camera to record for her PonyTube channel (not like my mother has one in real life) and trotted back over to the desk to continue. When she got back to the desk she picked up the computer used for the cameras and other trinkets that she needed to use, then she saw Fluttershy move a little.

Did one of them just move? she thought to herself, then facehoofed herself. Ugh, come on Vanilla! Don’t be dumb! Look, they are standing all the same! then she notices Twilight look over to the camera Except for one. Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Is Twilight really looking at me? Then the computer screen went to black static and she was very confused.

Meanwhile with the animatronics, Twilight had accidentally knocked over the stage security camera.

"Twilight!" Fluttershy said.

"Oops sorry. Here I'll fix it."

When Twilight fixed the camera and put it back in its proper place, they all heard screaming.

While Vanilla was trying to figure out what was going on with the computer, the screen all of a sudden came back and Twilight was very close to the camera, making Vanilla scream.

"What is that sound?" Twilight asked the others.

"I think it's screaming," Fluttershy replied.

"Everything is very strange so far," Pinkie exclaimed

"I think we should say hi, she seems a bit jumpy?" Twilight asked, and the other animatronics nodded.

Then the animatronics started for the security office where a now panicking Vanilla Orchid sat trying to figure out how to switch from camera to camera.

I don't know what will happen to me. Will they eat me? Or will they stuff me into a Pinkie Pie suit? I need to shut the door and turn on the light! Vanilla was thinking franticly about what will happen and what to do to survive this night.

Once the animatronic ponies reached the entrance to the security room, the door was shut, so Pinkie peeked her head through the window and saw a panicked Vanilla Orchid looking at her with fear.

"Hi there, are you alright?" she asked through the window.

"S-stay away! Just leave me be!" Vanilla pleaded to the pink pony animatronic.

"Oh, don't be scared, it's only Pinkie!"

Then Pinkie got down from the window to face her friends.

"Maybe we should leave her a note to show that we care," Fluttershy suggested.

They both agreed and quickly drew the note and slid it under the door. Vanilla grabbed the note in her wing and read it over, then screamed once again.

The note had something drawn on it and with the words "it's me" over the drawn figure.

"Oh no, I think she's in trouble!" Fluttershy said, worried. Then she went to the curtain with a sign that said out of order written in black. "Rainbow Dash are you there!?"

Then a blue animatronic with a rainbow mane and an eyepatch over one of her eyes peaked out from behind the curtain. "Yes I'm here, what do you want Fluttershy?"

"The new pony is trapped inside the security room! We need you to save her!"

"Ugh, fine." Rainbow Dash stepped out fully from the curtain to reveal her full self. She had a hook on one of her front hooves, she was also a pegasus and it looked like she was in horrible shape. She had been out of order for over 2 months now and the employees have been working on a broken part that hasn't been found yet.

Both pegasi galloped over to the security room with a worried Pinkie and Twilight. Rainbow started to buck the door with all her force and caused Vanilla to start to panic even more.

"Why are they bucking down the door!?" She asked out loud.

"We are coming to save you!" Pinkie said through the window once again.

"Ugh, it's too strong, I'll have to use the vents," Rainbow grunted, then ran off to find a vent that leads to the security room.

"Dashie's coming to save you!" Pinkie said through the window a third time.

Is something in the vent? I hear metal clanking in the walls! Vanilla thought to herself, then she caught a very foul smell and covered her nose "Why does it smell like blood and mucus? It smells horrible!"

"Oh, that would be our natural scent," Twilight said.

"Hey!!!!!!!" Pinkie shouted at Twilight, her answer to Vanilla's question clearly offended Pinkie.

I need something to hide from that robot, maybe a mask, no a head! Then she started to quickly sculpt a spare head to disguise herself from Rainbow who was almost through the vent.

"Hey Fluttershy go check the kitchen camera, I think it's dead." Pinkie said, then Fluttershy galloped into the kitchen to check the camera Pinkie mentioned.

Immediately after Fluttershy left for the kitchen, Vanilla was done with the head and had put it on.

Alright, I cannot blink, I cannot breathe, and I cannot move. Please Rainbow Dash just leave me alone. She thought, then Rainbow came bursting through the vent exit and looked around for Vanilla, but instead found a white and pink version of herself, but no security pony. Rainbow then fully got out to examine her recolored self for any clues to the security pony's disappearance, even though she was right in front of her. While Rainbow was examining, there was a loud crash coming from the computer, it was on the kitchen camera, and it was just really more black static with something at the top of the screen saying "-camera disabled- audio-only." then a voice came from the certain camera.

"Oof, you were right Pinkie, the kitchen camera is disabled! Ow."

Almost immediately, Vanilla started to shove Dash back into the vent.

When Rainbow was fully back inside, Vanilla shut the vent and ran over to the computer, and pushed a key to seal all the vents so Rainbow would not get back into the office. Then alarms started to sound.

"What is she doing?" Pinkie asked Twilight.

"She is sealing the air vents!"

"NEW PONY DON'T, YOU NEED FRESH AIR!!!!!!" pinkie shouted through the window.

"Wow, I am feeling really weird, it is a good thing I don't feel..." She was cut off when a scary figure jumped into her vision though it was only in her mind, then she finished her sentence, "SCARED!!!!"

Then another alarm started sounding.

"Oh no!" Twilight shouted over the alarms.

"The new pony forgot to wind the music box!" Fluttershy said as she returned to the door.

Vanilla had recovered from the lack of fresh air and noticed that the computer screen had an attention sign, so she ran over confused and scared.

"Wait, what the hay do I need a music box for?" she asked out loud.

"To keep Rarity sleeping, why did you wake me, darling!"

A puppet-like object appeared next to Vanilla. It had a purple curly mane and it had no eyes, it also had an odd-looking outfit on. Seeing this made Vanilla scream for the third time since she had walked into the building.

Then, a third alarm started to go off, signaling that the building power was low.

"The new pony's using too much power!" Fluttershy shouted.

"New pony you must open the door! You're going to run out of power!" Twilight shouted through the window.

Vanilla couldn't hear Twilight's cry, she had now hidden under the office desk to hide from everything around her.

"Get away from me!" she shouted at Rarity.

Then the power fully went out causing her to scream the loudest she had ever since she first entered the pizzeria. While she was screaming, the animatronics started talking.

"Oh, she must be scared of the dark." Pinkie thought out loud.

"Maybe she'll cheer up if you sing her your song Pinkie," Fluttershy suggested, Pinkie thought that was a great idea and started to head towards the now open door ready to cheer up Vanilla.

Meanwhile, Vanilla was finished with her screaming with a flashlight in her hooves. "I want this shift to be over so I can go home." She said out loud.

Then another light turned on to reveal Pinkie ready to sing.

"My name is Pinkie Pie, hello, and I am here to say 'how you doing' I'm gonna make you smile and will brighten up your day!" Pinkie sang to the terrified Vanilla and she was muttering "go away" under her breath. When Pinkie had finished singing, Vanilla yelled at Pinkie. "Your singing sucks!"

"Wow, we got a tough crowd," Twilight said, putting her hoof on the back of her neck.

"It's not working! Come on everypony, sing along!" Pinkie called out to the other pony animatronics and started to sing once again. Once Pinkie began to sing again, the others joined in one by one.

"Come on everypony, smile smile smile, fill my heart up with sunshine sunshine. All I really need is a smile smile smile, from these happy friends of mine..."

"Uh oh. Everypony! Get to your places now!" Pinkie suddenly said out loud to the other animatronics and they all raced out the door. Leaving behind a terrified Vanilla still under the office table, unaware that the robots have left.

Suddenly, a hoof came down on her shoulder and she looked up, she didn't see a pony animatronic, but a full pony figure with a purple hood over its head.

"Purple mare!" Vanilla shouted seconds before the figure removed her hood to reveal her face.

"Hey, I'm Starlight Glimmer." The figure stated her name. She had a light purple coat with a darker purple mane with a light green stripe running down it.

"Are you going to kill me?" Vanilla asked still thinking she was still in danger when she never was in the first place.

Starlight was confused why Vanilla asked that question, so she answered, "No, I'm here for the morning shift, it's not like I'm some sort of murderer."

"Wait, morning shift?" Vanilla asked then started to get out from under the desk to look at the time. "It's 6 am, I lived, I lived!!!!!!!!" Vanilla exclaimed with relief now in her voice.

She quickly went to hug Starlight tightly.

"Yep, you did," Starlight said to Vanilla, returning the hug. "By the way, why are you getting so many hours?"

"What are you talking about?" Vanilla asked.

"You're scheduled four more nights this week!"

"What?" Vanilla asked for a second time, fear once again in her voice.

"Yeah, you have four more nights."

"Uh, oh."