• ...
15
 8
 833

Snowstorm

Snowstorm

Chapter 1

Applejack made struggled to maker her way through the encroaching snowstorm, she found refuge, in the Library, seeing Twilight and Marcus curled up near a fireplace, noticing Marcus sleeping in front of the fire, she saw Twilight sitting with him, drinking a cup of coffee with a book next to her, "Howdy Twi" said Applejack softly, "Applejack? What are you doing here?" asked Twilight "I got caught in that snowstorm, and I found my way here" she replied, taking off her scarf, she saw Marcus sleeping near Twilight, "How's he going?" she asked looking at Marcus, "Oh he's alright, he's just fatigued from staying up late studying" she replied, Applejack sat down next to the pair as Marcus woke up, "Wha- what's Applejack doing here?" he said as he woke up, "There's been a snowstorm, she'll be staying here until it passes" Twilight replied, "I am so tired" said Twilight as she yawned, 'I'm going to bed" said Marcus walking off with Twilight.

Chapter 2

"Marcus, I don't want to take this relationship too far but-" said Twilight as she was cut of by Marcus kissing her as the two wrestled each other trying to get onto the dominant position Twilight grinned and slowly moved her lips to her lover's stallionhood, as she licked it, Twilight positioned her moist lips and slid Marcus's cock into her body, "You like that don't you" she said erotically moving her hips, Marcus groaned as Twilight lay on his chest hearing the beat of his hearts, "Twilight I think I'm gonna- aghhhh!!!" said Marcus as the two groaned in unison, with Twilight holding Marcus as the two kissed.

Chapter 3

"Twilight I heard you- WHAT IN TARNATION?!?" Applejack looked in shock as her friend was kissing Marcus, "I thought-oh my... Twilight Sparkle you've got a LOT of explaining to do!" said Applejack staring at the couple "We're busted" muttered Twilight, a furious and shocked Applejack trotted out of Twilights bedroom with Twilight getting up, she walked out of the room, seeing Applejack sitting at a table, hanging her head, "Applejack I-" "Look, I'm just stressed, I've been having a bad time at the farm, and when did you meet Marcus anyway, who is he?" "Look, he's just a friend and I, love him.." said a blushing Twilight "It's alright, I won't tell anypony" replied Applejack, "I'm tired, you wanna go to bed?" said Twilight, "Yeah I guess" replied her friend, Marcus was already asleep as the pair got into bed with him, after talking for a while the pair fell asleep....