• Published 30th Nov 2019
  • 925 Views, 15 Comments

The Story of My Geode - The Nintega Guy



I travel to another dimension and as a human with new friends, I find secrets that others are trying to hunt down.

  • ...
8
 15
 925

Chapter 3: Gotta Go Fast

Previously in the last chapter: Hi! My name is Twilight Sparkle and I'm a student that attends Canterlot High School. Pinkie and I found this strange crystal ring laying in the middle of the school campus and it apparently looks like we've discovered something new. If this thing isn't Equestrian magic, then what is it? I guess we'll just have to keep it until something happens.

Coming to this world has been excellent for me. However, little did I know that ever since the last six months that I came to the human world... someone else was also brought here to the dimension and no one and not even me was prepared for who it was. On the other side of Canterlot, miles and miles away, there was a hidden fortress filled with a whole pack of robots. The fortress was dark, intimidating, and bulldozing in a thunderstorm.


In the center base of the fortress we see a tiny little red and circular servant robot following a tall man with a mustache who by the looks has extremely high authority.

"Sir?" the robot asked.

"What is it." The man said in a serious voice.

"We believe you might be delighted to see what we have found."

"It either better be something that delights me or else I'm going to turn you into scrap metal." The man threatened.

The robot then pulled out a handheld device that showed text saying "Paranormal Sightings Detected" and the man was indeed shocked at what he was looking at.

"Apparently, some of our scanners has detected something or someone that possibly has some supernatural things inside of them."

"Hmmm, tell me more." The man said as he was intrigued.

"We don't know exactly what this power is, but we do that it has some... magic or energy inside of it." The robot then pressed a few buttons and showed the location. "And it is in a city called.... Canterlot."

The doctor along with the robot then walked through an elevator and went down.

"Interesting." The man muttered. "Does this energy have a power source?"

"No, not that we know of." The robot says. It then pressed a few more buttons on the handheld and what he sees is surprising to him. "In fact this 'energy' is a power source."

The man then turned to the robot in shock, but then shouted an evil laugh.

"Oh, ho ho ho, well then this may be my key into both conquering this world and returning back to our old dimension. Orbot, get the mobile, because we are going to find this... magic and I with it I'll conquer both, maybe all dimensions with my own hands."

Orbot took a closer look and the handheld and suddenly got a frightened look. "Uh........ sir, while I admire your enthusiasm for your evil plans, I may have small bad news."

"What?! What is it?"

"Well, as I said it is a power source, but apparently these, by count eight power sources, might be in protection of... other humans."

The mustached man then get's a determined look. "Well, if I have to exterminate these eight humans for their magical energy, then so be it. As long as that futuristic hedgehog of Sonic isn't around, we'll be able to conquer this world without any problems."

Both Orbot and the man got to the bottom level where the elevator stopped and they walked out to a room with a computer inside and some reactor chambers.

The man then went on the computer and tweaked with it until it came up with a map of the entire city of Canterlot.

"Canterlot? Hmm." The man said in a sinister voice. "It will belong to me."


Wednesday Morning at Canterlot High

Many students were just spending their free time talking to one another since it was only 15 minutes before first period starts. I walked in the school with a normal smile on my face and as I walked around, I see a familiar fiery-haired girl looking inside her locker and I decided to go talk to her for a minute. I've been thinking about this for awhile and I finally got the urge to ask Sunset out.

"Hey Sunset." I called out to her.

She then turned around and saw me. "Oh, Hey Michael." She said back. "How's it going?"

"Nothing special at the moment. Is it okay if I asked you something?" I asked with a slight blush.

"Sure what is it?"

"I was wondering if... you're doing anything on the weekend."

"No, not really why?"

'Okay' I thought. 'You and her were best friends for six months, and she was your very first friend in this world, its time you finally have a one and one with her.' "I was wondering maybe... if... you and I can..." I stopped and took a small, quiet, and deep breath.

"Can?" Sunset coaxed.

"If your not busy maybe, the both of us can... walk around the park together." I said blushing.

Sunset heard my words and she started to blush as well. "Y-You mean... like a date?"

"Yes." I simply said.

Sunset stood there for a moment with an embarrassed smile on her face as I did the same. After awhile, I got an understanding look and decided to say something. "It's okay if you don't want to, I just thought, maybe since-" Sunset suddenly cut me off.

"Oh no, its not that I don't want to." she quickly said. "But............ are you sure? I mean this is me we're talking about."

"Sunset, you've been my first friend and best friend throughout all of CHS... well besides Flash, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie." Sunset just giggles. "I don't think there would be a better person I would ask out other than you. You're just so kind and understanding towards others that that's something I think is what a person like you makes you special."

Sunset stood their with a smile on her face and just slowly hugged me. I gladly hugged her back.

"Thanks, for those kind words Michael, you know how to make someone feel better." Sunset said. We then embraced each other for a moment before breaking the hug. "My answer is yes then. I'd love to go on a friendly date with you."

I then smiled and thought for a moment before getting an idea."So how about Saturday at noon? I've actually got to help Applejack with something on Sunday."

"Sure, I'm free at that time." Sunset responded.

"Well, since that's settled I guess I'll see you then." I said.

Just after a moment the bell rang signaling for school to start. Sunset and I waved goodbye and as we were walking away, I got a proud look on my face for finally asking my best friend out. I was almost at Mr. Cranky Doodle's room, until something unexpected happened. I accidentally tripped over a piece of trash, but instead of just tumbling on the ground, I instead was rolling on a ground like a ball with a yellow blur behind me. I even ended up accidentally bumping into some students and everyone who saw me on the ground rolling was in shock. I then uncurled when I hit the wall of lockers in front of me with a loud bang and most people who were walking around stopped and looked at me with a strange look. I stood up and saw that everyone was staring at me and gave out a nervous chuckle. I then dashed into my first period room and let out a deep breath, but I was surprised at what just happened.

'What the heck was that?' I thought. 'I haven't spin dashed like that in a while.' It then came to my mind that maybe my powers are back. 'Okay, it took six months for me to be able to spin dash again? That's...... weird, but awesome at the same time.' I walk over to my desk and sat down as Mr. Cranky Doodle was drawing on the chalkboard. 'It's good that I have my powers, but I have to try to lay low as much as possible in school. I don't want people to know that I'm from another dimension, especially Sunset. Hopefully she didn't see that.'

"Ahem." A gruff voice called out to me.

Uh Oh, I've been daydreaming and Mr. Cranky Doodle is staring right at me.

"Michael, it's unusual for you to be distracted when we're talking about math. Did you at least listen to what the answer of this problem is?" Mr. Cranky Doodle said in a stern voice.

I was flustered. I didn't have any other excuse for what I was just doing, so I sighed and decided to be honest. "No sir."

"Well, this time listen good or else you'll fail for today's homework assignment." He said.

Twilight was sitting right next to me and tapped me on the shoulder which got my attention. "Is something wrong?" She asked whispering. I just simply shook my head. "By the way, what was that earlier in the hall? You just curled up into a ball and crashed into the lockers."

"U-Uh nothing." I whispered quickly. "I just tripped and tumbled... that's all. I then put on a sheepish smile to not get Twilight to persuade any more questions.

"If you say so." She whispered back.

After first period ended, I just walked towards the gymnasium like usual greeted by a confident Rainbow Dash and went into the locker rooms to change into my gym clothes. I then saw a mirror and decided to look at myself for anything unusual about my human form. Luckily, nothing about me looked unfamiliar.

'Whew, that's a relief.' I thought.

Right after I said that however, my eyes glowed blue which made me jump and yelp out. 'What the heck was that?!'

Soarin then came to where I was. "Dude, are you alright? You sounded like you just saw a ghost."

"Uh, I-I just stubbed my toe, yeah that's all. It's alright now though." I said in a calm voice.

"Well, come on hurry up, we can't keep the coach waiting long." Soarin said gesticulating to come on.

I then sat down with the rest of the group and the coach walked in front of us to discuss today's class agenda.

"Alright everyone" he said in an authoritative voice. "I know how you all love to compete with each other, so today-"

I thought then came into my mind, 'Oh no! Please don't say track, please don't say track, please don't say track.'

"We will be going outside today on the school track for you all to race one on one with each other." The coach finished.

'Unbelievable' I thought as I facepalmed. If I use my super speed out there on the field, then there won't be anyway to dodge any questions about my powers.

We were walking outside to the track and while I was slightly nervous, Rainbow Dash was eager and upbeat. She then turned towards me to say something.

"Hey Michael, you ready to get some dust fed to you by a rainbow-haired athlete?" Rainbow Dash said in a cocky voice. This immediately caught my attention, but I didn't react in the way Rainbow was expecting.

"O-Oh what? Um, no I'm ready to win." I said back to her.

"Hey, is something wrong? You usually love it when we trash talk each other." She asked concerned.

"I-Its nothing, its just that something came into my mind and its making me nervous."

"Well take my advice, you go through something and it won't be so bad the next time. I mean Fluttershy was able to ride a rollercoaster with me and she wasn't even scared as I would expect."

I then give her a sly look. "And you weren't." I interjected. Fluttershy told me that one time they went to Equestria Land and while she was enjoying the rollercoasters, Rainbow Dash was screaming the entire time yelling 'STOP THE RIDE!'

"Uh, y-yeah forget that. My point is come on, game on."

"Alright then." I said getting some confidence back. However deep down I was still nervous about my powers activating.

Soarin and Fleetfoot raced each other around the track with Fleetfoot barely winning. The coach then called for Rainbow Dash and I to get on to the starting line. We both walked up and got into a starting position. Rainbow Dash and I had looks of determination as we were both about to run.

"Get ready to get left in the rear Michael, this race will be mine." Rainbow said quietly to me.

"Not today Dash. I got the need for speed today." I said as my comeback.

The coach was about to blow the whistle and I got one final thought before running. 'Gotta go fast.' I soon got way too arrogant to notice that my powers were about activate. I was looking straight at the track and a few yellow sparks formed around my body which Rainbow noticed.

'Huh, I never seen Michael do that.' She thought.

As the coach blew the whistle, Rainbow and I started to run and............ it was perfectly normal, albeit for the time right now. Rainbow and I were right next to each other sprinting across the track neck to neck.

"Ha, might as well give up now Rainbow, I've got this race in the bag." I said shooting her a cocky smirk.

"Oh, I don't think so." Rainbow said back. She then begins to pick up more speed and dashes past me.

"Is that all you got?" I shouted. I also began to pick up speed and my feet were moving a lot faster as well.

'Wow, I've never seen Michael run that fast!' Rainbow thought surprised. 'But I'm not about to let him win this.'

We were both over halfway across the track and then Rainbow gave me a smirk.

"What?" I said.

"See ya, at the finish line dude." Rainbow yelled as she then activated her magic by speeding in a rainbow blur.

'No way, she has super speed too?' I thought as I was shocked. 'I can't lose this.'

Just then my feet picked up to a speed so fast that I created a gust of wind and started to run with a yellow trail behind me. I caught up to Rainbow and ran past her which caught her off guard.

"What the?" She shouted.

I ran past the finish line before she did, but I didn't stop. I was running so fast that I did almost 30 laps after 10 seconds. Everyone including Rainbow Dash was just looking at my speed with their jaws dropped. All they saw was a yellow blur of light going around the track rapidly. After about a minute I slowed down and stopped at the starting line of the track panting with a huge grin and some adrenaline still inside me. I then looked to my left to see my awestruck friends and the coach was also surprised. That's when I realized, 'Oops.'

Spitfire came up to me with a huge smile. "Hey, how did you do that?!"

'Okay.' I thought. 'Don't say any superpowers, just bluff them.'

"....I have no idea!" I said putting my arms up for dramatic effect.

"Well Michael." The coach said walking up to me. "You just might be the fastest male in the school now. Rainbow Dash is the fastest female in the school. Well......... while that whole show was surprising let's go back inside to catch our breaths."

While everyone except Rainbow Dash walked away, she just came up to me with a slight glare.

"You sure your not hiding something from us?" Rainbow asked.

I then get a little bit flustered with a sheepish smile. "Not at all."

Rainbow Dash stood in front of me for a moment before just shrugging and smiling at me. "Still, you and me have got to race some time. It will be 20% cooler than some boring old track races."

I nodded. "Yeah, I agree. I just hope you'll still have enough energy to win, after I beat you today."

"Hey let's be honest, you kinda cheated." Rainbow shot back. "But we'll see who's the fastest soon enough."

"I'll be waiting, It'll be the biggest challenge for my speed yet." I said.

Rainbow Dash and I walked back into the CHS gymnasium and Rainbow had a slight thought in her mind. 'Wait... "yet"? Has Michael have had super speed before? Okay, he's definitely hiding something. I may have to tell the others soon enough, but I'll let him lay low for now.'


After PE and Lunch Period

I was just in my history class with Ms. Cheerliee, and I'll be honest, History is not something I'm too interested in. I was lucky that my super speed didn't kick in during any of my other periods. Some people who saw me spin dash into lockers earlier were staring at me in the halls, but I just tried my best to ignore it. Ms. Cheerliee was giving a lecture on the board and she decided to give a quick question out to the class.

"Who can tell me how many years Nightmare Moon was banished on the Moon?" She asked. Some students raised their hands, but I wasn't interested in neither the class or lecture. I did at least take notes in the class, so that I would stay on topic. Ironically, Ms. Cheerliee saw me and decided to pick on me.

"Michael. How about you tell us what the answer is?" She proposed.

'Crap!' I thought. 'I'm more of a math whiz than a history guy.'

"Uh...........................um..............................10,000?" I answered.

She simply shook her head. "You were close, it was actually 1,000. Try to study a little bit more to not make a silly mistake like that okay?"

I simply just sigh as I lay my head on my arm on the desk. I really don't like History at all, it's a heavy workload and involves intense memorization. After a few minutes, I was still bored in the class trying to listen to the lecture, but I did notice that my hand was starting to turn slightly into a wooden texture similar to the desk platform. If you guys forgot, I can absorb several natural elements like Fire, Electricity, Ice, and include Nature. However, I can only absorb wood, stone, and iron. It took a couple of more minutes until Flash, who was sitting right beside me noticed my hand.

"Uh, dude what's up with your hand?" He asked as that got my attention.

I saw my hand and gasped. I instantly hid my hand under my jacket sleeve so no one would notice. I then turned to Flash with an embarrassed smile. "That was nothing.... just a.... glove Rarity made for me, it is almost winter after all."

"Huh, I guess." Flash responded.

I couldn't believed that actually worked, but then I took my hand back and shook the element for it to go away, but I couldn't as I realized that when I absorb something the effect lasts for 15 minutes.

I simply just sighed. 'Well, at least it's not my writing hand.'


After School

I was just about to try to find a safe place to hide so I can run out of the school without anyone seeing me. I then found an empty classroom right next to me and went inside. I was oblivious to the fact that apparently Rarity and Applejack saw me go inside.

"Where the hay is Michael going? School's over." Applejack said concerned.

"Hmm... maybe he wants some study time alone darling." Rarity said back.

"Nah, Michael usually would want to study with someone. He's not one to do things by himself all the time." Applejack said.

They both decided to follow me and was about to open the door until it all of a sudden slammed open which surprised them both and I ran out of the classroom as a yellow blur and before they could blink or let alone open their eyes from the wind, I was already gone. Applejack's hat was blown off her and Rarity's hair was messed up from the wind.

"What..... in tarnation." Applejack said surprised.

"Ahh, my hair... my beautiful hair." Rarity complained.

Applejack gave her a small glare. "You can fix it later you know, but let's check inside of the classroom. That right there wasn't Rainbow Dash's speed and Michael could be in trouble for all we know."

They both walked inside of the classroom and they saw that nobody was inside.

"Hello... Michael darling?" Rarity quietly called out. No one responded as all there was, was a dark room.

"Hmm, well that there's just strange. We need to tell our friends about this." Applejack said.

Rarity nodded and they both took out their phones to text the rest of the Rainbooms about what they just saw.


I ran all the way back to my house and the good thing was in my mind was that no one saw me use my powers. If your wondering what my house looks like then its just a detached house a little far of the city. It's overall painted in yellow, it has black painted window frames and a blue door. I stepped inside my house, hung my jacket up, and took a deep breath and sat on the couch for a tiny rest. After about a few hours as I was doing homework, reading a Daring Do book, and ate a hot dog as my dinner, I started to get bored as to what I should do next.

I groaned with a frown and thought, 'Man, sure would be nice to do something different for once.' I then took a look at the city not too far from me as the lights of it shone beautifully. Okay, your probably wondering, isn't it obvious? Just use my precious speed to run through the city like I used too. Well it came too my mind, but the more I thought about it, there would be so many people in the city that they could possibly notice me.... unless... that's it! I get the idea that long as I'm just running, I can stop at alleyways or go on top of skyscrapers to make sure no one notices me. I get a huge smile and put my yellow jacket back on because this is something I missed for a long time, and plus it's night time and their are so many lights, so its not like anyone 'is' going to see a human going faster than the speed of sounds. I dashed outside in a yellow blur really excited and I looked out to where the city and got into a running position before having that one final thought again, 'Gotta go fast.' My eyes started glowing blue and body started to glow yellow before I took off and made a sonic boom in the process.

However due to my speed, I didn't know that the sonic boom made a noise that believe or not, my friends noticed.


At Rainbow Dash's house

Rainbow Dash is seen feeding her pet tortoise Tank some lettuce, but then all of a sudden a loud noise and tremor was made and it startled Rainbow and Tank as he hid in his shell.

"What the?" Rainbow said surprised and confused. She looked out of a window to see a yellow light speeding past her house at high speeds and she could already tell who it was. She then put her hand on her chin. "What are you up to Michael?" She muttered to herself.


At the Canterlot Animal Shelter

Author's Note: Just imagine some of these places at night.

Fluttershy was singing a lullaby to the animals inside of the shelter and tucked each of them to sleep in their cages.

"There you all go. Peacefully sleeping in your cute little cages without any interruptions." Fluttershy said tucking a puppy away.

Fluttershy then was walking outside to leave the animal shelter to go home, but suddenly a loud boom was made outside and a yellow light swooshed right past her making a lot of wind in the process.

"AAHH!!" Fluttershy screamed and jumped. After that she could hear back in the shelter, a lot of barking, screeching, and hissing. "Oh no." She ran back inside to see several animals freaking out by what they just heard and running a over the place. "Um, excuse me if everybody could please calm down." None of the animals heard her though. Fluttershy then scowls and spoke in a more louder tone. "EVERYONE CAN YOU PLEASE CALM DOWN!!!" All of the animals heard her after that and they all gathered around Fluttershy. "Thank you." She said returning to her normal and meek voice. Fluttershy then looked back outside and thought for a moment pondering about who that could've been.


At Sweet Apple Acres

Applejack, Big Mac, and Apple Bloom were just sitting out at the front porch gazing at the night sky and having a conversation.

"Do y'all sometimes wonder if maybe on of those stars in the sky could be a floating apple" Apple Bloom asked.

Applejack and Big Mac simply just chuckle at her thought.

"No, not really Apple Bloom. What about you Big Mac?" Applejack asked.

"Nnope." Big Mac simply stated.

Just then a loud boom was made as they were all laughing and they suddenly jumped up startled.

"What the hay was that?" Applejack said confused. After that a yellow light sped past them instantly creating a gust of wind blown in their faces.

"Was that Rainbow Dash?" Apple Bloom asked.

"No, but I think I have pretty good hunch on who that was." Applejack answered back.


At the Sweet Snacks Cafe

Pinkie Pie is seen working late in her waitress outfit and she was just serving a couple of customers with her amazing snack psychic skills. She then went up to Sunny Sugarsocks with a thumbs up.

"Customer Status: Okey-Dokey-Lokie!" Pinkie said.

"Seriously Pinkie, you've got to teach us how you use that gut technique of yours." Sunny said to Pinkie intrigued.

"Honestly, I don't know how I do it at all. It's just a Pinkie Pie thing." Pinkie said shrugging. They just both laughed at each other.

As they were enjoying their little conversation, a loud boom and a short tremor occurred which not only startled everybody, but it made the lights blink slightly. Pinkie and Sunny looked at each other bewildered.

"I don't suppose you have a gut feeling for large sounds and earthquakes?" Sunny asked.

"Not that I know of." Pinkie responded.

A yellow light then passed and went inside the cafe making a huge gust of wind blow, but then was back outside in an instant as Pinkie and Sunny looked down to see 6 dollars on the counter with a paper that said keep the change with a wink emoji.

"Huh?" Pinkie said in confusion.


In the city near Carousel Boutique

Rarity is seen walking through the streets like a normal pedestrian. She was on her way home from working late as well. When she came to a red light, she decides to briefly pull her phone out to check out the latest trends in the fashion category. As she was on her phone, a loud boom was made and Rarity quickly looked around to see what it was. Suddenly, a yellow light blew past her a due to the enormous amounts of wind, her hair got messed up again. Rarity got a worried look and looked at the selfie vision on her phone to see what she looked like and she was not amused.

"AGAIN!!!" She yelled.


At the Sweet Shoppe

Twilight and Sunset were both seen walking out of the Sweet Shoppe carrying lattes.

"So what did you get?" Twilight asked.

"I just got Pumpkin Spice. What about you?" Sunset asked.

"I got Lavender." Twilight responded.

Sunset got a confused look. "Lavender? I've never heard of that flavor before."

"Oh, its new so I figured why not try it out and plus its a color similar to me." Twilight said.

Twilight and Sunset were about to take a sip of their drinks, but then a loud boom was heard which caught their attention.

"Was that an explosion?" Sunset asked concerned.

"Sort of. It had too much of a deep sound and echo to be a fire explosion or a car accident." Twilight answered.

Right after that, a yellow light sped past both of them creating a large amount of wind which almost made them drop their lattes.

"Whoa!" Sunset exclaimed.

"And I have no logical explanation for that." Twilight said pointing in the direction of the light.


Deep in the city of Canterlot
(Play Sonic Generations-Speed Highway Act 2)

I was running across the city at supersonic speeds that it was just captivating. The speed, the adrenaline, and the wind in hair just fueled my confidence to keep running. I was going so fast that like I said, people hardly noticed me in the process. "Wooo! Feelin' good!" I yelled running across the streets. I decided to up the stakes a bit and ran across skyscrapers all over the city. I even sped past by some sites under construction, which were to me the best part. "So much for a normal life. I could get used to this again." I ran and jumped across more skyscrapers before deciding to head back down towards ground level. I even decided to be a show off and jumped over on top of some cars driving by.

A police officer was sitting in his car in an alleyway and he didn't notice me passing by, but he did notice a beep on his speedometer and he read the numbers and he wasn't expecting something this high. The speedometer read 765 mph (Mach 1/The Speed of Sound) and police looked at in complete shock. He stared as his speedometer for a moment before he could only make out two words. ".......What the..........?"
(End Music)

"Oh man this is the best of my life so far. I'm feeling so free in the wind that I'm just............free... to be me." It then came into my mind that I wanted to sing something as I was running and sure enough I did. I continued running through the streets and high speeds, but started to sing along the way.

(Play Sonic Free Riders- Free)

Lyrics:
I’m falling free in the wind, in the wind
Free to be me in the wind, in the wind
What would it feel like to be speed of light
And rule the night and day
Watch as it passes by, the masses try you
But they just can’t keep up

Into the free, into the me
Into the ever knowin'
Felt so refrained,
Felt so constrained
But now I’m breaking out and

I’m falling free in the wind, in the wind,
Free to be me in the wind, in the wind

Beg, borrow, steal, you made your deal
And with no hesitation
Crawl, walk, or run, you’ve had your fun
Of which is very certain

Into the free, into the me
Into the ever knowin'
Felt so constrained, felt so in pain
But now I’m breaking out and

I’m falling into the free, to the free
Free to be me I am free, I am free

I'm free
Free

Author's Note: Just keep playing


In the outskirts of Canterlot

We see a figure in the sky in some robotic vehicle and as he was searching throughout Canterlot, a loud boom catches his attention and he sees a yellow light going into the city in his view. He then get's a sinister idea in his mind and grins. 'That must be the strange energy signatures Orbot told me about.'


I continue my journey throughout the city and run on more skyscrapers

I’m falling free in the wind, in the wind
Free to be me in the wind, in the wind

What would it take for you to make
A simple speed transition
Into the known, from the unknown
And feed this wild temptation

Into the free, been starving me
Into the ever knowin'
Felt so constrained, felt so ashamed
But now I’m breaking out and

I’m living in, in the free, in the free
Free to be me, I am free, I am free

I’m falling free in the wind, in the wind
Free to be me in the wind, in the wind

I'm falling free in the wind, in the wind
Free to be me in the wind, in the wind
I’m free
(End Song)

I decided to stop on top of a skyscraper and sat down taking in the view of the city as the lights shone beautifully. "Man, what a view. I wish Sunset and I could sit here and take a view at this." I said to myself. I take out a bag that I got from the Sweet Snacks Cafe and started eating some nachos. Don't worry, I paid for it. "This world has been the best of my life. I kinda find it to be better than Mobius. I mean I've got friends, no villains, and to top it off my powers came back. I don't see how things can get any better or worse."

"Oh, well I believe things are about to get better... for me." said a voice.

"Huh? Who said that?" I said standing up confused.

I look up in the clouds and what came out of them gave me a shocked look. There was a giant robotic vehicle that looked like a drone or hovercraft and by the looks, it could fit a person inside of it.

Authors Note: Think of the one from the Sonic Movie Trailer

Then the cover popped off to reveal a man wearing a red lab coat, some black tights, and goggles on his head. Oh, and also a brown mustache and some glasses on his face.

"Who are you?" I asked getting in defensive position.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading Chapter 3! :twilightsmile:
Next time: The Doctor finds his first victim to his key to power... me. This is Michael The Hedgehog/The Nintega Guy signing off. See you in the next chapter!!!