• Published 14th Nov 2019
  • 3,142 Views, 15 Comments

Spiderman: Equestria's Hero - Adamverse



A human named Adam was given spider powers after he was bitten by a radioactive spider. He came to this universe to be with the girl he loved; unfortunately, his job followed him.

  • ...
9
 15
 3,142

Crisis from Earth 1: Scorpion & Rhino

Sunset and the Rainbooms were in her house, looking at news pages about the Six. "Why are we doing this again?" Rainbow Dash moaned. "I thought we were against Spiderman. Or should I say Adam?" she then glared at Fluttershy. Applejack answered her question with, "Adam is the only one who can actually stop those crazies. He already caught two, that just leaves four more."

Rarity was sitting in the corner, sewing something. "Rarity, what are you making?" Twilight asked. The fashion girl replied, "It's a suit, I thought I'd give Adam something to show that were all on the same side." Rainbow Dash just sighed, she still didn't like Adam or Spiderman. The cyan girl decided to go get some air, "I'll be back soon." she said before stepping out.
==================================================
Rainbow was walking through the streets, she knew how dangerous they were with all the convicts and super-villains. On her way to the store; she ran into a road block, "Wow, looks like an exploding bulldozer went through here." Also, the road was full of escaped Ryker's prisoners.

Rainbow had to sneak past them, so she sneaked under cars and made way past the crooks. "I have to avoid that sniper." Above the wreckage; a man was pointing a sniper down at the road. Rainbow Dash creeped past and made it into the clear.

However; around the corner, Rainbow saw what trashed the streets, "That is a large man." Rhino had just thrown a police car out of the way, it was trapping two police officers. In a raging voice, Rhino said, "Supply roots and schedules, NOW!" He pushed the car against their bodies, "Gǎnkuài!" he cried in his countries language. Suddenly; Scorpion crawled down to them, "Gentlemen, my partner doesn't know the fine art of patients." he said as he jabbed his stinger into one of the officers, the other one cried, "Okay! I'll talk! I'll talk!"

Rainbow stated, "Did not need to see that." She began to run away from the scene. She leaped over a wall, but knocked over a brick; it smashed on the ground and caught the attention of the two villains. "What was that?" Rhino asked. Scorpion ordered, "Check it." Rhino stomped off after the strange noise.

Rainbow ducked behind some trash cans, only to see Rhino smash through the streets. "I know your here, COME OUT!! the brute cried as he slapped his fists into the ground. The girl had to use her super-speed, but in doing so would catch Rhino's attention. She waited until he wasn't looking and sprinted to a sewer lid, she ducked down in the sewer and waited for him to leave.

The cyan girl managed to crawl out of another lid; she heard Rhino roaring, "It is chase of goose." He then threw a S.W.A.T van at the building near Rainbow Dash, "I HATE CHASE OF GOOSE!!!"

Rainbow ran for Sunset's house,she had a lot to fill the girls in with.
======================================================
Adam had received the information; he was now heading for the shore lines, "Thanks Rainbow, now I know where to find Rhino." Spiderman swung straight for the attack site.

Upon arrival; Rhino was tearing the streets apart, Adam landed in front of him. "Hi Rhino, finally got around to beating you down. You of all people should know about waiting a turn." The brute just said, "I've waited 4 years to shut that mouth of yours, it was well worth the wait."

As soon as Spiderman went in for a punch, the battle begun.

Adam was in the centre of the street; Rhino was charging for him, but Adam was quick. Spidey webbed a lamppost and pulled it down on Rhino; whilst Rhino recovered from the blow, Adam began punching and kicking him. But the brute wasn't down for long; got back up and knocked Spiderman away. The boy started swinging around the area, Rhino pulled a boulder from the ground and threw at Adam. The hero dodged the rock and pulled another lamppost down on Rhino; again, the villain was down and Spidey began punching & kicking him.

But that's when Rhino had had enough; he grabbed Spiderman and charged through the buildings, crashing their way to a construction site.

Whilst Rhino was catching his breath; Adam's spider-sense went off, he then dodged an incoming acid blast. "So, you escaped my nightmare world." Scorpion stated. Adam had two villains to deal with now, but was that really a problem for him.

Adam started by webbing Scorpion in a web-net; he fell to the floor, giving Spidey a chance to attack. Spiderman punched and kicked Scorpion in the jaw and stomach; Also, Rhino came charging at them. Adam dodged him, but the brute rammed right into Scorpion.

"Watch where your going, you big oath!" Scorpion cried. Rhino replied, "You stay out of my way Arnold!"

"Wow, you two are like an old married couple." Spidey joked. Once again; Adam pulled something down on Rhino's head and he fell to his knees, Spiderman again started punching and kicking him. Unfortunately; he had to move do to another blast from Scorpion.

Spiderman then web-blasted Arnold again; when he hit the floor, Adam once again started punching and kicking him. To finish him off; Spidey stuck Scorp's tail into the ground, the boy then swung on it like monkey bars and deliver a strong kick to his face. Scorpion was knocked out cold, leaving just Spiderman and Rhino.

"Arnold was a waste of space anyway." Rhino commented. Adam had to finish this quickly; so he pulled one last support beam down onto Rhino, this gave Spidey another opening. He leaped for the brute and punched & kicked him over and over; to finish him, Adam crawled onto his chest, leaped backwards and pulled himself in again with web-lines. This final kick to Rhino's stomach made him fall to the ground in pain.

The two villains laid there; Scorpion began to come around and cried, "Do you know what Fidler will do when he finds out you failed?!" Rhino's anger was rising, "I failed."

"Yeah you, freak show."

Rhino charged at Arnold, he had no chance of escape. Spiderman webbed pulled a large container down; Rhino rammed Scorpion inside it. When the door closed, Adam webbed it sealed, "Maybe a little alone time will teach you two to play nice."
================================================
When the police arrived, they were joined by O.S.C soldiers; Adam watched as they loaded the container onto the back of a truck. For some reason, that big 'red' truck looked familiar.

The main point being; four down, two to go.

Author's Note:

If your wondering how I got two chapters out the same day....

....I had a lot of free time during college.

Also, can you guess who the truck is.