• Published 14th Nov 2019
  • 3,142 Views, 15 Comments

Spiderman: Equestria's Hero - Adamverse



A human named Adam was given spider powers after he was bitten by a radioactive spider. He came to this universe to be with the girl he loved; unfortunately, his job followed him.

  • ...
9
 15
 3,142

Crisis from Earth 1: the arrival

When Adam stepped through the portal; he was back on Earth 1, in O.S.C Headquarters. With Bumblebee standing next to him, the both began walking through the space-ship hanger. The loading bay was huge; and they were surrounded by X-Wings, Star-Cruisers and Dropships.

The hero and the Autobot were soon greeted by another Autobot who was going to take them to Olessia, "Blaster." Adam greeted. "Wassup Spider-bro? How's life with those cool cats?" this 'bot learned Earth's language through pop music, that's why he speaks like that.

"Come on bros, the big boss lady's waiting." he explained. So the pair followed Blaster to the elevator.



Upon arrival; Adam stepped into Olessia's office, "Adam, good to see you." she said. Adam removed his mask and sat in one of the chairs in front her desk. "I here old octopus face is back on the streets, along with his gang of not-so merry men." Adam stated. The director nodded; she then turned on a screen, showing the data on each villain in the Sinister Six.

Rhino.
Marco Essos was a city famous bank robber; he was known for using explosives to break into the vaults. The man secretly volunteered for a Titley-Tech experiment, one that would give him incredible strength. What Marco didn't realise was that the formula injected into his blood stream made him grow in size. The rhino suit became in-fused with his skin; meaning he could never take it off. He calls himself Rhino because of the design of his suit, using his strength to destroy anything that gets in his way.

Scorpion.
Arnold Armstrong; a spy for the school paper. He used to follow Adam around, under the order of Mr Noun; to find out how Adam always knew how to find Spiderman. When Mr Noun decided to put an end to Spiderman; he hired scientists to give Arnold a fully-enhanced cyber suit, one to match the powers of the wall crawler. But when the scorpion formula took effect; Arnold realised what had happen to him, he was no longer all-human. Now as the Scorpion; he steals the millions he needs to cure himself, so he become normal again.

Vulture.
Spencer Nolan worked for his father's company; Damage Control, the clean up the city after a battle between good and evil. What his father didn't know was that Spencer was stealing the Cybertronian tech from the battle sites. He would turn them into weapons and sell them to criminals. When his father discovered this, he had his son arrested and jailed for 2 years. After Spencer was released; he returned to his old ways, and created his wings. To make it easier to steal from Damage Control.

Electro.
A student engineer named Rayyan Philips; he helped fix power grids. One day there was a terrible accident; he fell from the safety platform and landed on top of the electrical circuits & cables. The grid contain 4000 volts; he survived thanks to his rubber suit, but the electricity mutated his body. Rayyan now has to absorb power from all things electrical to survive; his body is like a living battery.

Shocker.
Brandon James was a hired crook who worked for Spencer Nolan. Instead of being paid with money; Brandon was given a piece of tech, sonic-wave gauntlets. The police found him using the gauntlets to rob a bank and gave him the nickname, 'The Shocker'. Spiderman first caught him trying to steal the Crown Jewels; whilst the Queen was giving a speech outside, Shocker and Spidey were throwing each other about in the tower.

Doctor Octopus.
This is one of Spiderman's oldest enemy; he used to be Adam's teacher. Otto Fidler worked for Titley-Tech; trying to create a new source of power. However; the experiment ended up welding his four bionic tentacles to his back, the neural interface effect his mind; causing him to go on the rampage. This was the villain that started the Sinister Six; he formed the team and he leads it.

After Adam had read the information; he was ready to go into battle, "Don't worry boss; I say something stupid, punch them in the face, call the police and have them back in the Raft by dinner time." When Adam was done, he leaped out the window and began swing off.
==============================================
Spiderman swung through the streets to a nearby bank; he mumbled to himself, "If I know criminals, they love money. And if I know Shocker, he really loves money."

The bank's door exploded open; from the smoke, Brandon James walked out holding bags of money. Adam landed on a lamppost to greet the villain, "Hey Brandon, how've you been since I left?" Shocker dropped the bags and activated his gauntlets before saying, "I liked it better when you weren't here, bug-boy!" Adam couldn't help but joke around; placing his hand on his chest, "Wow Shocker, that hurts." Shocker then blasted the lamppost with a sonic-blast, tearing it out of the ground.

Adam leaped backwards, land on the side walk; he looked at Branden with concern in his eyes. Suddenly; Adam was bashed into the wall, by what appeared to be an exploding bulldozer. "Sorry wimp-creep, was I suppose to wait my turn?" Rhino stated. Spidey got up and said, "Oh, you two are partners again."

Shocker and Rhino stepped forward; Shocker said, "Didn't anyone tell you? We got the band back together." He was right and all; each member of the Sinister Six decided to drop in. Scorpion came crawling down the wall; with his tail swinging back and forth, Vulture hovered a both Shocker and Rhino; his eyes glowing evil green, a power box opened and Electro was generated from all the sparks and power coming from the wires, finally; Doctor Octopus stepped out from behind a build whilst being lifted by two of his tentacles.

When the group came together; Ock asked, "Now then Spiderman, did you miss us while you were away." Adam backs away from the villains before saying, "Uh, what would happen if I said no."

Intro plays:

(And that's how I got to this situation. We can skip the part with the baddies beating me up.)

Adam was then grabbed by Ock and lift to his eye level, "Now that we have your attention; tell us, where were you?" Another tentacle grabbed Spidey's head and turned him towards the crew, "Tell them where you were." Spiderman had to quickly make something up, "I was at.... My Aunt May's house. She's really sick." Suddenly Scorpion knock Adam out of Ock's clutches and onto the hard ground. The Scorpion crawled along the ground with his stinger pointing at Spidey.

"This arachnid is lying." Vulture then landed on the ground and noticed Adam had dropped something. The bird-man picked up the device; he knew what it was because he used to sell them, "A Breech Key." he said. "It looks like Spiderman has been to a different Earth." Rhino then picked Adam up by the neck and cried, "What's the matter bug?! You get bored of us or something?!" The brute threw the boy to the ground again. That's when the doctor got an idea, "Well my friends; it seems like we have another world to visit." Ock took the Breech Key from Vulture; it was already set to what Earth the wanted to go to, so the doctor opened the portal.

"Sinister Six, let us lay waste to Spiderman's new home. And then return to this world; with the glory of Spiderman's suffering." the whole crew cheer at the Doc's speech. One by one; the villains entered the vortex, leaving Adam on the streets. Just as the portal closed, the boy blacked out.
==============================================
When Adam woke up; he was in the O.S.C infirmary, resting on a white bed. "What happened?" the boy asked. Daniel walked to his side, "You were beaten down by Ock and his crew, they stole your Breech Key and went to Earth 16" he explained. Spidey got up and tried to walk out the door, however; he fell the ground in pain. Daniel helped him back onto the bed, "Sorry Adam; you've got seven broken bones." Daniel said.

Adam couldn't move without his sides hurting; so he had no choice but to rest for a few hours, let his healing powers kick in.

Little did he know; things back home were already in motion.
==============================================
"Let me get this straight." Applejack said. "This whole time, Adam was Spiderman." Sunset Shimmer nodded in agreement. The other girls were still trying to rap their heads around this.

Suddenly; Fluttershy walked in, she had been looking for her friends. "What's going on girls?" Sunset look at the pink haired girl, "Fluttershy, how could you not tell us?!" she said. "I've seen his memories, I know that you know." Fluttershy was trying to figure out what Sunset was talking about.

Rainbow Dash looked at her friend; disappointed, the blue girl walked closer to Fluttershy. "Why didn't you tell us that Adam was Spiderman." The poor girl's skin chilled, she wasn't supposed to let anyone find out Adam's secret. Rarity explained, "If you told us, we could have had that menace arrested by now." All the girls were concerned for Fluttershy.

Twilight asked, "So why didn't you tell us? Is he threatening you?" Fluttershy was trying to explain, "Girls; listen to me, he's not a menace. In fact; he's the best thing that's ever happened to me." she stated. All the girls gasped at the Fluttershy's statement. Sunset approached the yellow girl, "Fluttershy; he wears a mask, he causes damage where ever he goes & he attacked Rainbow Dash."

They're argument lasted the whole day, Fluttershy spent hours trying the convince her friends Adam wasn't a threat. However; the real threat was on it's way to Canterlot High.

Ock and his gang of villains arrived outside the school; they were stared at by all the students, until Principle Celestia came out to greet them. She asked, "Who are you people?" Doc Ock had to come up with a convincing lie. "We are heroes from another dimension; we are here looking for a power source to generate a portal home." The principle wasn't buying it, until Ock showed her something. "We fight against this criminal." he showed her a hologram of Spiderman. "If he is not stopped, then he'll destroy this world."

"I can give you the contact info for Captain Shining Armour, he can help you find this criminal." Celestia explained. Ock nodded as he took the bit of paper and him & his crew walked to the police station. On the way; Scorpion looked around the scenery, "How can Spiderman live here; it's worst then a barren waste land." That's when Shocker smacked him on the back of his head, "Quiet Scorpion, we have to make them think were heroes."

Will Spiderman recover, will Fluttershy convince her friends, will the Sinister Six destroy Canterlot town. Find out in the next Chapter.....