• Published 16th Aug 2019
  • 2,786 Views, 43 Comments

The Ultimate Weapon And Mirror Gem Of Equestria - OPTIMUSPRIMEG1



Me and my friend end up in Equesteria as our favorite characters, me an OC I created, and her Lapis Lazuli.

  • ...
26
 43
 2,786

Befriending The Princesses And Explanations

Ricks POV

I was freaking out, I nearly killed Discord! And it was because of my stupid rage! "Damn it Phoenix! Why must you try and kill everyone who makes you angry?" I asked no one, though I knew that said person was watching me heal Discord and won't respond just to anger me. How am I healing him you ask? Simple answer, Medkit. Hey, I may be a badass OC Displaced, but I don't have healing powers, regeneration yes but I can't heal others just like that.

After applying bandages around Discords arm, I took a step back, seeing the I had covered up all his burns, I also made sure to give him something to help heal the burns. He'll be alright once he wakes up, he'll just use his magic to make himself better........I hope.

I took a few steps back and looked around, wondering how far the princesses were. after not seeing them I then decided to put out the fires before they got too big, using my speed to form a cyclone that sucked the air out of the area until the fires died out. I stopped and looked around at the landscape, seeing that other than a few scorch marks, it was completely fine, well, as fine as a land that was turned into something toddlers would come up with. After seeing that everything was fine, I leaned against an apple tree, or something close to one at least, and pulled out my phone, glad to have it, and started playing some music and wait for the princesses to arrive. This also gave me some time to think about how to make sure Phoenix doesn't come out again.

In case you're wondering, Phoenix is the Avatar of Rage, a creation of the deadly sin Wrath, technically, my OC was supposed to become the Avatar, but Phoenix became like a split personality instead. So whenever I get angry, Phoenix comes out, and trust me, Phoenix coming out is never good, everything pisses him off, even the most tiniest of things, hell, even his very existence angers him to no end. This means I have to do a lot in order to remain calm, otherwise.....

I shuddered at the thought, Phoenix is a planet buster thanks to him being an Avatar of Wrath, that means the angrier he gets, the stronger he becomes. Okay okay, yes, that sounds like the Hulk, but unlike Hulk, Phoenix is smart enough to know how to outsmart his opponents, i.e, use their rage against them, Phoenix not only uses his own anger to get stronger, but he uses others anger as well, he'll use his powers of corruption to make anyone angry, like Hulk angry. Which makes him a dangerous foe, and, someone I need to make sure never comes out again. No matter what.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw the shine of armor in the sky, looking up I saw that it was the princesses, wearing battle armor. "Wow, they were really wanting to end Discords reign." I said to myself, then smirked, "Well, too bad that I already beat them to it."

I watched as the two princesses landed near Discord, confused and shocked looks on their faces. "Wha? H-how-what happened here?!" Luna shouted, the two not seeing me, so I decided to make my presence known. I put my phone away and walked over to the two,

"Why, the greatest fight ever!" I said, the two immediately turning to look at me and going on the defensive, horns glowing with magic while the Elements floated around them, which caused me to tense in fear when I saw them.

"Who are you creature?! One of Discords creations?!" Celestia demanded, "And what do you mean the greatest fight ever?! SPEAK!!" she shouted the last part with the Canterlot Voice, which made me cringe due to my sensitive hearing.

"Whoa, easy there princess. I'm not an enemy." I said, trying to calm the apparently trigger happy princesses, "I fought Discord, as to help you two out with all this crazy chaos that's spread all over the land."

The two still gave me suspicious looks as their horns lost their glow and we just stood there for a few seconds in silence until Luna eventually spoke up, "Tell us creature, who or what are you?"

"First off, it's rude to call someone creature, secondly, names-" should I go with my real name or my OCs name? Fuck it, "Rick, my name is Rick, or Pikachu, the Electrical Lifeform, whatever you prefer. As for what I am, well, let's just say that is a secret." hey, I may be being friendly to them, doesn't mean I have to tell them my OCs backstory, they would most definitely turn me to stone if they found out. The two raised an eyebrow at me, but a groan from Discord caught their attention, "You may want to stone him so that way he doesn't try and cause some chaos."

The two nodded and prepared to use the Elements, only for two pies to be thrown in their faces, causing me to cover my mouth to prevent me from laughing, though a few snickers escaped, much to their annoyance. We heard Discord laugh, making us turn to look at him, seeing that he was completely healed, which was a relief on my part. "The old pie in the face joke! Gets them everytime!"

"Oh yeah, the totally unoriginal pie face gag. Maybe I hit in the head harder than I thought if you're coming up with something so cliche." I said with a smirk, this caused Discord to glare at me and flip me off. "Aw, did I hurt your little feelings?"

"Fuck you." Discord said, preparing to snap his fingers until I pointed at the two princesses, who had managed to get the pies off their faces and had the Elements circling them, much to his horror.

"Look, I would love to kick your ass again, but I think you have a date with the Elements." I said, then I went wide eyed when his magic flared around him, a look of anger and hatred on his face.

"No! I refuse!" Discord shouted, two orbs of Chaos magic in his hands, "If I'm going down, then I'm taking you with me!!" he then threw the two orbs at the princesses while I pulled out a Chaos Emerald and shouted.

"Chaos Control!!" time froze around me, then I aimed my hands at the two orbs, "Thunder Bolt!" twin bolts of lightning shot of my hands at the orbs of Chaos Magic, causing the two energies to explode just as time returned to normal. The princesses and Discord stared in shock and confusion,

"H-how?! How did you-" Discord didn't get to finish when the princesses snapped out of their shocked states and used the power of the Elements, causing the iconic rainbow to shoot up into the air before turning to Discord, who tried to get away but I stopped him when I shot two small bolas from my gauntlets, tying up his arms. "Nooooooooo-" Discord scream was cut off when the magic of the Elements hit him, slowly turning him to stone and in a flash, the magic exploded around us, and making me wince slightly when it struck me. I looked around and watched as everything returned to normal.

I looked back at the statue of Discord, watching as he fell to the ground with a loud thud, luckily he didn't break, like the Elements will be that cruel. Well, then again, if the princesses tried to befriend Discord and such, you know, kind of like how Fluttershy befriended him. If they did that then maybe he wouldn't have caused all this Chaos. And yes I should have tried to do the same thing, I'll fix that as soon as I can after I get the princesses on board with the idea, otherwise they'll think I work for Discord or something, as well as get info on what this Equestria is like as well as its inhabitants, for all I know, this version of Equestrias xenophobia is cranked to the max! To the point where everything that isn't a pony is treated as a monster. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Luna walked up to me, a suspicious and studying look on her face. "Thank you Rick, for stopping Discord from harming us. But I must ask this, you said Chaos Control. Do you use Chaos magic as well?" Luna asked me.

"Well, not the kind you're familiar with, my version of Chaos is a bit different. If you're worried about it being like DIscords, don't worry, it's nothing like Discords reality breaking magic." I said, causing her to sigh in relief, "I would happily tell you some more but I got some things to do, a friend to find, things like that." I said, preparing to walk away so I can look for Angie, extremely worried for her and praying that nothing bad happened to her, doesn't help that I'm thinking of over a thousand terrible things that could happen to her, gem cracked, prisoner of a dragon, trapped in a mirror or, I shuddered at the last thought, shattered. I really hope nothing like the last one happened to her.

"A friend?" Luna asked me, making me stop and look at her. "You mean there is more of you?"

I chuckle while rubbing the back of my head, "Well, not like like me, but yeah, there's another somewhere in Equestria, and I'm about to head off to find her."

"I see, well what does this friend of yours look like?" Luna asked me as Celestia walked over to us,

"What is going on?" she asked us, looking between the two of us in confusion.

"Rick is looking for a friend of his, I was going to offer our help." Luna said to her sister, who nodded just as I pressed a button on my gauntlet, bringing up an image of what Angie now looked like.

"This is Angie, a friend of mine. She is a being called a Gem." I said, then a small screen zoomed in on her gem, "This is the real form of Gems, the body you see before you is made of solid light. If the light bodies are damaged enough, a Gem retreats into their gem to heal or something. Now, she'll be mostly likely confused for a non living gem by many beings, dragons being one of them. I pray that she isn't in the claws of a dragon."

The two nodded, "We'll do our best to keep an eye for her." Celestia said, I nodded my head, turning off the hologram.

"Thanks, guess this is goodbye for now." I said, and was about to turn to leave if I hadn't seen the looks of confusion on their faces. "What's wrong?"

"Well, we thought you would be coming with us?" Luna asked, "After all, you did aid in the defeat of Discord, so you would be treated as a hero."

"Plus, if ponies know about you, then they won't fear you when you look for your friend." Celestia said, making a good point, if I don't want to end up on anyone's bad side, then I'll have to make myself known to the land, plus it'll be a great way to be considered an ally to Equestria in case a villain pops up. I nodded my head, a smile on my face.

"Alright, I guess I can come with." I said, the two of them smiled, Celestia grabbed Discords statue and brought it over to us.

"Great, then we will head back to the castle now!" Luna said happily, causing me to laugh a little. spreading her wings before flying into the air Celestia joining her. The two then looked at me, then had sheepish looks on there faces, "Um, do you need one of us to carry you to the castle?"

I shook my head, "Nah, it's fine, I got speed on my side." I said, then ran ahead of them, shocking them with my speed. "Race ya!" I laughed as I ran, leaving a dust trail as I did.

"What the?! How are you so fast!?" Luna asked me as she and her sister tried to catch up to me. "Not even a pegasus could keep up with you!"

I gave a shrug in response as I decided to keep the fact that I'm now a clone that is made up of different beings to myself for now. "I just am!" I said, then ran a little faster, causing the two sisters to struggle to fly faster, which caused me to chuckle before slowing down so they don't strain themselves to keep up, "Sorry about that, I can get a little competitive at times."

"It is alright." Celestia said, "But I must ask, how are you able to run that fast? We were doing our best to try and keep up with you but were unable to."

I chuckled again, "Like I said, I just am, it's part of my biology." I replied before turning around and ran backwards, shocking the two sisters,

"Ok, now you are just showing off." Luna said, causing me to laugh.

"Maybe just a little." I said before turning around again. We continued towards the castle before we can see it in the distance, this made me a bit nervous. "Hey, um, I know this might sound like a weird question to ask but, you're not gonna like, oh I don't know, suddenly turn on me and turn me to stone in front of a bunch of ponies right?"

"What?! Why in the name of Faust would we do that?!" Luna asked me, both of them having shocked and worried looks.

"More importantly, why would you think we would do something like that?!" Celestia asked next, "Did you meet somepony who did what you asked us?"

"Oh no no no! You see, um, shit, I'll explain once we're alone, I promise." I said, and I can see the two having worried looks on their faces but didn't ask anymore questions while we came up to the castle front gates, the guards immediately pointing their spears at me.

"Your majesties! Get behind us while we take care of this creature!" one of them said, causing me to roll my eyes before I got an idea. Using my speed, I quickly took all of the guards spears while also dressing them up in clown costumes. "What the?!"

I heard a snicker behind me, making me look to see both Luna and Celestia trying to hold back their laughter before Celestia quickly regained her composure and spoke to the guards. "C-calm yourselves my little ponies, this creature is an ally. Not an enemy." she said to them before looking at me though she spoke a bit quieter. "As funny as this is, can you please undo this?"

I chuckled a bit before nodding my head and gave the guards their armor back while also removing the clown makeup. "There you go, all done." I said to the two royals who nodded in thanks before we went inside while Celestia handed Discord to one of the guards, telling them to put him in the dungeon. As we walked through the halls, I couldn't help but be in awe at my surroundings. I mean, can you blame me? I'm walking through the Castle of the Two Royal Sisters before Nightmare Moon and Celestia trashed it during their battle, and yes, I'm sure there are other Displaced who experienced the same thing but still.

I was brought out of my thoughts when suddenly I bumped into Luna, "Oh, sorry about that." I apologized and she gave me a friendly smile.

"It is quite alright, we can tell you were admiring the castles interior correct?" she asked, though I can tell she already knew the answer but I still responded with a nod of my head.

"Guilty. I've heard stories about this place, just didn't think I get to see it in person." I said, still looking around the castle. "But that's nothing compared to the stories about Equestria, the land of peace and harmony. Where the pe-ponies of said land love to make friends."

I glanced back at the two, and I can see them both smiling. "Well those stories are very true, us ponies are keen on making new friends and enjoying the harmony we have here in our land." Celestia said,

"Yes, and once everypony hears how you aided in Discords defeat, I'm sure they'll be ecstatic to have you here." Luna said, giving me a friendly smile.

I smiled after hearing that, so far my luck seems to be good, didn't end up in Fall of Equestria, Conversion Bureau, or a Equestria that hates and fears beings who are different, powerful or monstrous to them. "That's good to hear your majesty."

"Please, there are no need for formalities, just call us by our names." Luna said causing me to nod.

"Very well Luna." I said, just as we entered the throne room, which was quite different than the shows version, instead of light brown stone, the walls and floor had white marble with some quartz crystals in them, the sun and moon banners hanging over the sisters respective thrones. I let out a whistle. "Damn, now this is amazing."

"Thank you Rick, but unfortunately, we have important matters to discuss." Luna said as she and Celestia walked over to their thrones and sat on them.

"Agreed, earlier you said that you were worried we might turn on you. Why would you think that?" Celestia asked me, causing me to sigh.

"Well, I did promise to explain when we are alone. You might want to get comfortable, this is gonna be a long explanation." I said before I began to tell them about Displaced and other Equestrias.


Three Hours Later

I stood in front of the princesses, having finished explaining everything I know about Displaced and the Equestria's Displaced are sent to. They both had mixed emotions of shock, awe, fear and horror. "Y-you mean you a-and one other..." Luna began but paused.

"Forcefully ripped from our home and families and put in a random version of Equestria, yes, yes we were." I said, finishing her sentence. I was suddenly pulled into a hug by both sisters, and I can see the sadden looks on their faces.

"We are sorry for what has happened to you." Luna said, I just returned the hug.

"It's fine." I told her, a smile on my face. "I don't really care that I'm here, truth be told, I kinda always wanted to come here. Same with my friend, Angie." my smile disappeared as I had a worried look on my face. "Speaking of which, I should find her, make sure she is alright."

"And we will help you. It's the least we can do after you saved Equestria from Discords reign." Celestia said, giving me a smile, which caused me to smile as well.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I said, glad that I will have help in finding Angie.

"You are welcome Rick." Luna said, "But first we will have to introduce you to Equestria, it might make finding your fried a little easier if they know you are an ally looking for a friend, I'm sure with our little ponies help, we would find her in no time."

I nodded my head in understanding and agreement, it would make things a little easier. "Thanks. But I'm guessing we're gonna have to that at a later date?"

Both of them nodded their heads. "I'm afraid so, now that Discord has been defeated, we will have to restore order to the land." Luna said, with a tired sigh. "There have been riots throughout Equestria that have made the land chaotic, well, more chaotic."

I nodded again, "I understand, do you think you may need help?" I asked them,

"We can handle it. Besides, I don't think our little ponies will calm down because a strange creature says so." Celestia said, "Er, no offense."

"It's fine, and I get it, hell, if I were in their position, I wouldn't trust a strange creature either." I said, before chuckling, "In fact, I might just run for the hills or just scream random nonsense!"

Both sisters chuckled. "Well you would look silly if you did just scream random nonsense." Luna said, "I think ponies would forget their fear and look at you if you were crazy!"

"And I'm not crazy already? I mean, I did just immediately fight Discord after waking up. That's crazy by itself!" I said, making all three of us laugh a little.

"You do have a good point." Luna said, still laughing a little before I let out a yawn.

"Geez, I guess that fight took a lot out of me than I thought." I said,

"Then we'll let you sleep, one of our guards will direct you to a spare room." Celestia said and I nodded in appreciation.

"Thank you Celestia." I said, giving her a small smile.

"You are welcome Rick." Celestia said, then me and the guard left the throne room and walked through the halls of the castle, I got a lot of looks from various ponies, ranging from confusion, shock, disgust, fear and anger. I merely rolled my eyes at their looks and ignored them.

After walking for at least a few minutes, we stopped at a door which the guard proceeded to open. "This will be your room." the guard said and I nodded in thanks as I walked in, the room was simple, a single bed with a couple of drawers and other necessities.

The door closed behind me as I walked over to the bed, taking off my shoes and gloves as I did, and flopped onto it, feeling the after effects of today's events hitting me full force. I let out a tired groan as I felt myself pass out. But before I did, one thought went through my mind. 'Angie, wherever you are, I will find you. No matter what.'