• Published 7th Jul 2019
  • 613 Views, 10 Comments

Mother 3: Lost in Pony Land - SnareString



Lucas, Kumatora, Duster, and Boney were sent to Equestria! What on Mother Earth happened?!?!

  • ...
 10
 613

Chapter 1: The Awakening...

As Lucas woke up, he felt energized, getting all his Psychic Points back . Then he saw some familiar bodies... It was Kumatora, Duster, and Boney! He ran towards them, trying to shake them awake. Then he realized, they were in a strange place. It looked like... a forest. "*Whimper**Whine* (What happened? I felt like something was crushing me to the ground...)", Boney barked as he awoken from the ground.

"Urhhh... Lucas! Thank goodness your safe!", said Kumatora as she woke up to see Lucas.

"My head... Oh, Lucas! Glad your safe.", Duster said as he tried to stand up with his limp leg.

"Where are we anyway? Looks like some kind of forest", Kumatora thought loudly.

Lucas explained that they were in another dimension of some sort. He told about how he needed to have more friendships in order to get stronger. He kind of explained of where he was, but didn't quite understand the place yet, for all he knew was that he had to battle his 'Hatred' later. "Huh, that's pretty neat. But how are you sure?" Kumatora and Duster asked with confused looks.

Suddenly, a happy looking lion with a scorpion tail and some wings (The Manticore, if you forgotten) walked by and noticed the group. It turned aggressive when it noticed the weapons that the group had. A bat, fighting gloves, hard looking shoes, and a dog with a weapon. It attacked! "WATCH OUT, CHIMERA!", Kumatora yelled out.

The Lion looking Chimera attacked! Lucas used Shield to protect the group from damage! After the attack, Duster used Hypno Pendulum to make the enemy go to sleep. The enemy went to a slumber! "PK Thunder β!", Kumatora shouted as 2 thunderbolts shot to the ground, one hitting while the other missing and hitting a tree instead. Boney threw a Bomb, and exploded to cause damage to the enemy's fur. The Lion looking Chimera woke up, and roared," *ROAR!!!!* (Are you kidding me?! I was just starting to have a good day when a kind pony and her group came and pulled a thorn out of my paw, now this, no. I'm running!)"

...


The enemy ran away!

YOU WON!!!

You feel bad now... Earned 0 exp

...


"We must of made that Chimera's day a little bad now...", said Kumatora as she readjusted her Angel Gloves.

"I feel kind of bad now", Duster said with a sad look.

"*Whimper, Whimper...* (That bomb I threw ruined it's fur... I made such a mistake...)", Boney whimpered as he looked down to the ground.

'Okay, now we must think of if the enemy is ACTUALLY the enemy now', Lucas thought with a sad tone in his mind.

"Hey what is that serpent shaped figure?", Duster pointed in front of them to see...

"Rope Snake? How are you here?!", Duster asked

"Well, after the earthquakes and the Dark Dragon coming was so much for me, I fainted! Then when I woke up, I saw some equine figures running towards the path I was on, saying something about 'Defeating Nightmare Moon' and 'going to a castle' or something, so I ran away due to the fact they were going to trample me till I found you guys", Rope Snake answered.

"Night... Mare... Moon?", Kumatora asked.

"Hmm, wonder who that is, and did you say 'Equine Figures'? Like, Horses or Ponies or something?", Duster asked

"Yep, but here's the thing: there were two of each pony that had something special about them. Two of the six just look like regular ponies, but they looked strong. Another two had wings, and the last two had horns! They look like some weird ponies if you ask me. Also, to top it off, they all had pictures on their... flanks? Butts? I don't know what to call them.", Rope Snake replied with a shiver. "I'll join your group again, guys. I'll redeem myself for the 2nd time!", as Rope Snake slithered towards Duster, who picked him up and put in his inventory.

"Let's go find that castle that Rope Snake talked about, I guess. It will be our only option for now", Duster told the group.

They ran around the forest, hoping that they would find a castle. After about 5 minutes of walking, Lucas noticed a familiar frog. "Lucas! Your journey is not over yet! Do you want something?"

"How are you here?", Lucas asked?

"Well, your journey is not finished, so us Save Frogs went to the other dimension with you so that you can still save."

"What about DP? Does that still work?"

"No exactly, they use these coin like things called Bits, but I did change your DP into Bits when I got my hands on some. 1 Bit for each DP in the account."

"Okay, can I please save now?", Lucas asked in a polite tone

"Saved. Give my regards to the next frog you meet", the Save Frog replied

"Let's go", Lucas said to the group with a determined tone.

As the group went forth, there was a river, and in it was a snake creature! It had a hair style and a mustache that that 2 different colors on each side? "Oh? Who might you creatures be?"

"Oh... hello", Lucas said quietly

"Excuse me, you look kind. Can we cross this river?", asked Kumatora with a grin on her face.

"Why sure! I feel so generous that I can let anyone cross, because of a unicorn pony gave me her tail to get my mustache back! Here, jump on my back to get across." as the mustached serpent made a bridge from his back.

'Ponies? Unicorns?', thought the group as they thanked the mustached serpent for his support.

Lucas and his team ran off and crossed a bridge to see a castle in the distance! "Finally! We made it!", Duster exhaled. "Looks old, though. The walls are crumbled and the castle itself has holes in it. Some part I can use Wall Staples."

Suddenly, they heard voices. Or more specifically, 6 female voices. "Let's not encounter them, yet. We might make them surprised", Duster whispered.

"Let's go to the side of the ruined castle, then", Kumatora answered.

They walked to the sides of the castle to see a tall tower. "I can use Wall Staples here! I can get us to that window opening.", Duster took out his Wall Staples and began to jabbing them into the castle wall. They climbed to the window to see a big flash of light once they all went inside the window. After the bright flash, they could see 2 equine figures, one purple with a horn, and one that was black, had some sort of armor, and a night looking mane. The black one had wings and a horn! They hid behind a pillar 'Looks like a fight is going to happen soon', thought Lucas as he held Boney close. "*Silent Bark* (Don't hold me too tight!)", Boney barked silently.

As the black one laughed, it reminded Lucas of Porky, when he does his evil laugh, minus the coughs and hacks. He had a feeling the black one was going to be a enemy. When he saw the purple equine charge, desperately trying to get the 5 stone orbs back, the black one also charged. But then the purple one teleported to where the orbs are. Then the black equine turned into smoke and went back to the orbs, pushing away the purple one from charging her horn on the orbs. "You're kidding. Your're kidding, right?", asked the black equine mockingly.

Then the black equine destroyed the 5 orbs with a stomp of her hooves, making the purple one looking surprised. The black one laughed. Then Lucas let go of Boney. "*Whimper, Bark!* (What are you doing, Lucas?!", barked Boney silently.

"Lucas!", Duster and Kumatora said with a tense expression as Lucas ran towards the black equine.

Lucas got a chance for a surprise attack! "PK Love Ω!"

"Wha-", The black on stopped mid sentence when a mysterious creature attacked her with an unknown magical force.

The magical attack was so strong that it knocked her back to the other end of the castle. "W-what are you, creature?! You have much power! Let's see if you can survive the endless night!", yelled the black equine as she charged her horn.

Lucas took out his Real Bat and began to guard. "Guys, we got to help him from this equine, pony, I don't know what to call it, let's just help him!", Kumatora told to Duster and Boney.

Kumatora, Duster, and Boney joined the battle! "2 more creatures? And a dog? I'll defeat you and your companions, too, for I am Nightmare Moon!", as Nightmare blasted magic beams from her horn.

The whole group received damage! "PK Starstorm!", yelled out Kumatora as if the 'Stars' were shaken out of the sky.

As the stars hit Nightmare Moon, she became more angry, sending magical sparks out of her horn. "You little pests! I'll end this once and for all!", As Nightmare Moon began charging magic.


...

Meanwhile, on the other side of the hall...

Twilight was surprised that the mysterious creature helped her. She was even more surprised when 2 other creatures came, one with a tomboy look, and one with a limp, along with a dog, to fight against Nightmare Moon. Then, she heard hoof steps behind her. She gasped, but then realized. She smiled as she gathered the shattered orbs.


...

Back to the fight

As Lucas, Kumatora, Duster, and Boney tried to damage Nightmare Moon, she created a barrier that made attacking not that useful. "Attacking is not going to work! We have to guard. She will have to put that shield down when she fires a projectile, so keep on guard!", Kumatora told the group.

Lucas is on guard.

Kumatora is on guard.

Duster is on guard.

Boney is on guard.

"This will end you!", Nightmare Moon opened the barrier and fired a charged beam of magic!

Lucas and the others got knocked back!

Lucas took mortal damage!

Kumatora took mortal damage and collapsed...

Duster took mortal damage and collapsed...

Boney took mortal damage and collapsed...

Before Lucas collapsed, he used his final strength and said," PK FLASH!"

Nightmare Moon's body is now numb, and can't move! "Urh! I can't move!", screamed Nightmare Moon.

Lucas got hurt and collapsed...

The battle's not over yet! New ally joined the fight. Lucas cannot see what's happening, but he heard something with a faint voice," The Elements of Harmony!"

"Lucas... Don't give up just yet...", he heard his mother faintly.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

I will write down Chapter 2 in a week or two... Stay tune for the next Chapter! What will happen to Lucas and gang? What did Twilight and her friends do? You will find out soon...