• Published 1st Sep 2019
  • 225 Views, 2 Comments

The Lost Files of Dr. Walter D. Arceaion - Arceaion



Within these pages lie secrets lost to time, stories lost, what if scenes and worlds left destroyed or unfinished. Enter at ones Risk.

  • ...
3
 2
 225

Intro from Dr. Arceaion

Hello Everyone and welcome to this new 'story'; the reason that Story is shown that way is because this really isn't a story but more of behind the scenes for all my stories but present a d future. In this little book of chapters I will be giving behind the scenes information about characters, settings, ideas and even showing you scrapped part of stories that never will be in the stories they are for.

So I'm sure your curious how this will work and I'll tell you now.

  • At random intervenes I will be updating this series as this is something more for fun than anything else.
  • Each chapter will tell you in the title what story it is to, it will be jumbled and random but I think you can work with it.
  • I will not be giving previews for new chapters or stories in this series so don't ask.
    If you figure out something then please don't post it and spoil the surprise for everyone else. Also I will delete your comment if it's asking for spoilers and previews even if that's only a small part of the comment.

Now with that said there are some things that I will bring up that only those in the know will be able to understand, most of this information can actually be found in the comment section and authors notes of my stories. I look forward to your comments and feed back as this is something I've been considering doing for a while and have been working on since it was voted I do it.

Thank you all for reading and have a great day

Walter D. Arceaion