• Published 27th Jun 2019
  • 167 Views, 1 Comments

The formation of the Rainbow Daggers - Larry Kluga



Its an action,dramatic, and Adventuer EG fanfiction

  • ...
 1
 167

Chapter 4 The Book

Twilight had opened the book it wasn't plans for a store it was something else. Twilight starts to read the odd leathery book.

"Team Alpha will plant an eco disruptor in on corner A. Team Go will plant an eco disruptor on corner B. Team Fireball will plant an eco disruptor on corner C. Then Team Green will plant an eco disruptor on corner D. Then faze one will be complete and faze 2 will come to play. Finally the objective Star Cluster will began." After Twilight stopped reading we looked at each other.

"This doesn't sound good. But Really Team Go? Who would make these bad names?" Larry collaborated. It start to get really late so we went to sleep and the girls stayed over night due to fear of what's out there. I didn't get any sleep this night was stressful for me. So I went to the kitchen to get a drink but this time I put on gloves before I grab anything that's liquid. When I was drinking a bottle of water I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened to Kyle and about the book.

"I figured that you'll be down here" said Sunset Shimmer, I look around and there's Sunset Shimmer leaning in the doorway.

"Oh hey Sunset. Uh... What are you doing up" I asked, she scratch the back of her head.

"I couldn't sleep, thank you for letting me and my friends stay for the night." Said Sunset Shimmer I smile.

"You're welcome its what friends do" I replied. We started to talk about the book and Kyle but then she asks me a question that never crossed my mind.

"So Nick what was your old world like before you came to Equestria?" Asked Sunset Shimmer I look at her and back at my half filled bottle.

"Well. Earth 44·5 was similar to this one but everything isn't really colorful like this world. I mean I do miss my old world that is if its still there. That's probably why I enjoy this world because it reminds me of home." I answered Sunset Shimmer was really pleased with the answer but then she got up and went back to bed.

By the next morning Kyle had woken up,he was out of it like he was at a party all night. At breakfast he doesn't say anything just kept on poking AppleJack's apple waffles that she made for us. After breakfast Kyle broke the silence with a sorrow tune in his voice.

"Sorry guys I didn't ment to sneak out into that storm." Everyone stayed silent then Sunset Shimmer looked up to match his gaze.

"It's okay Kyle we're just glad that you're alright. But what exactly happened down there? Who or what were you trying to defend yourself from?" Asked Sunset Shimmer, Kyle didn't hesitate to speak but it wasn't clear at all.

"It wasn't a what it was a who and you guys will never believe it who it is" said Kyle. We look at each other and then girls look at us.

Author's Note:

I ran out of ideas for the second team that's why I named it team go lol😂