• Published 27th Jun 2019
  • 167 Views, 1 Comments

The formation of the Rainbow Daggers - Larry Kluga



Its an action,dramatic, and Adventuer EG fanfiction

  • ...
 1
 167

Chapter 1 beganing of the weirdness Part 1

(Nicolas Carol James system log) Hello this is Nick James my friends call me Nick or Tech Man haha. The reason I am doing this system log is because when Twilight Sparkle asked everyone to tell the story about our adventure. I was the only one that volunteered. Go figure right?

It's been 2 years since we came here from Earth Dimension number 45ยท0 or Equestria. Since these worlds are like Earth we had decided to put them into a number category so we can keep track on the dimensions on the wheel of reality. Don't worry I'll keep the science talk to a minimum. Everything had changed since we've came here,just last week Noxs started to sneeze out fire and George started to have a striength of 100 men. We have no idea what's going on but it's just the only beganing. Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer been going head over heels trying to cope of what's going on.

"Let me take another sample of your DNA Noxs" Twilight insisted,Noxs opened his mouth so Twilight can swab his saliva and put in her analyst machine. It beep 3 times then it stops Twilight looks at it "impossible" said Twilight while fixing her glasses.

"What's impossible Twi" asked Sunset Shimmer,Twilight looks at her with an expression like a sciencetist finding water on another planet.

Author's Note:

I wanted to make my fan fiction different than others by making one of my characters the narrator and with their shenanigans to make it a bit fun