• Published 29th May 2019
  • 1,020 Views, 29 Comments

The Reason I Don't Date - LyNx_X_PiE_PiE



A story about a Unicorn stallion and a beautiful Bat pony mare...

  • ...
6
 29
 1,020

Chapter 8: Family Forever

The hospital was about a 10 minute journey. My home was a 5 minute journey. I stopped outside my home and fumbled with my keys with my hooves. I was too distracted to be able to hold my keys with my magic. I got the key in the hole and twisted it until it clicked.

I opened the door quickly and headed upstairs. I needed to get to my bedroom! I thought frantically. I paced to the top of the stairs and lashed out at the wall next to me, due to me being in so much pain. I winced as I was still losing blood. It wasn't as much as at the bar, but it still was significant enough to make me wince. I slammed open the door to my room with my head and then rushed over to the draw, next to my bed.

I pulled the draw lightly, as my vision started to pulsate from clear to blurred every second. I could feel my light headedness peaking soon and then I would be dead. I continued to lightly pull the draw until a little hatch appeared in my line of sight. I quickly stumbled the hatch open!

Inside the hatch was a gun, some bullets for it, and a potion that still contained it's contents. The potion was the first thing I grabbed. I pulled off the lid and chugged it down.

This was a gift from my from Colt's father. He learned to brew potions from certain leaves and plants. I found this amazing at the time and wanted to know how it worked. He brewed a potion that could repair all tissue damage on the target. Sadly, there was some negative points to this. Colt's father messed up on an ingredient, adding a little too much to the recipe and then found out the hard way.

He cut his hoof a little and drank a little of the drink. It healed him for his injury, but then left a scar on his body. He was very annoyed by this and offer it to me and Colt at the time. I accepted it and then looked up at Colt's father. He warned me and Colt to never drink this, unless it was an emergency. We both nodded in unison before we kept the potions in a safe place. I then transferred it here, to keep it safe.

Now the time had come to drink it! I didn't care about the scars at all. I just wanted to get back to normal. I could feel the potion going to work, but it didn't feel right. I slowly walked to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. One of my eyes was dark red, almost as red as the blood on my fur. My wounds were slowly closing, but they left a whitish mark on my skin underneath my fur. They were very visible as they grew and grew, until it stopped when my wounds were healed. All that remained was the white scars on my skin, my fur being stained dark red, and now my red eye.

I sighed as I looked myself over. I was now a walking mess! I would have died by the time that I had gotten to the hospital. I concentrated on the marks for a quick second. I kind of looked like a zebra with these scars on me. It stood out around my dark blue fur. It was like an inverted zebra pattern. I kind of liked it! I thought.

"So that's where you put dad's potion!" Colt stated quietly in my mind. I nodded in the mirror at his response.

I didn't have much free time to think because just then, I heard the door in the next room getting slammed open. I could hear frantic hoof steps approaching me. It sounded like two or three ponies heading in my direction. I held my blade out by my side with my magic as they closed the distance to the bathroom.

I froze as I saw Nightshine looking at me with a mixture of horror and relief. She paused at the entrance as the other guard pony stood behind her. The guard pony drew out her spear again. This time pointing it towards me!

"Drop the weapon!" She shouted at me. She was interrupted by the stallion guard as he approached the door, being behind Nightshine. He lowered the spear with his magic as he looked at the female guard.

"It's ok! It's Mist for crying out loud. I think that he should be able to raise his weapon in self defence when we burst into his house. He does also have a license to have that blade!" The stallion stated, with a smile in my direction.

I looked back at him cautiously and then placed my weapon back in the holder. They all stared at me with confusion and wonder.

"Long story short, I healed myself with a potion that I had!" I blurted out to them. The lost the concerned look, which was replaced by a look of sympathy. I didn't realise it, but Nightshine was quietly crying. I slowly walked up to her and held her cheek with my hoof.

"I need to get out of Canterlot for a couple of days. I didn't want to spend any longer in a hospital bed, so I drank a potion that healed me instantly, but leaving scars in their place." I announced to her and the guards. She looked at me with shock, as I magically sat her on the ground and pushed her backwards playfully. "Why are you crying?" I asked quietly, only loud enough that she could hear.

"Because I don't want to see the ones I love in pain!" She blurted out with a little whimper, so that only I could hear. I stared into her pretty eyes for a second before looking up at the others.

"Could you give us a minute?" I asked. The both nodded with a slight blush present on both of their faces. They closed the door and stepped away.

I looked back down at my mare and assaulted her neck with little kisses. This made her gasp quietly with happiness and I pulled away from her neck for a second.

"Finish me off!" She whispered quietly. I didn't hesitate as I rammed my muzzle against her muzzle. She moaned softly around my mouth as she relaxed into it. I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue into her mouth for a brief second before then pulling away.

"Was I really great last night?" I asked loudly, hoping that the guards could hear. She nodded.

"Of course you were! Never had a stallion rut me like that in years!" She announced proudly, a deep blush spreading across her face.

She began to stroke my face as I nuzzled into her fur. She shivered as she felt the new scar that I had acquired on my neck. I felt her shiver and rubbed her cheek with a forehoof. We both managed to keep eye contact with each other as we continued to feel each other. I began to have one or two lewd thoughts about my mare being in this position, but I quickly wiped those thoughts out of my head in an instant as the guards knocked on the door.

I rolled off Nightshine with a sigh and opened the door. They were both stood there, probably waiting for Nightshine. "Nightshine! We need to go!" The stallion calmly commanded. Nightshine got up off her back and wrapped a hoof around me and embraced me with a hug, before heading past me and down the stairs. I followed shortly after and they slammed the door shut.

Again, I was alone! Colt was here though, so I could never literally be alone anymore, but I felt like I was at this point. I walked over to the blood that pooled on the floor and sighed.

"Better get that up before it stains the carpet!" I stated to Colt loudly. I rushed to the cupboard downstairs and filled up a bucket with a fluid that washed away any stains that it was placed on. I thought it was magic at first, then I found out that it was indeed chemicals that got the stains out.

I returned to the spot and began to scrub. It took me about two minutes to clean it up. I then returned the bucket to the cupboard while pouring the now horrible contents of the aftermath into the sink.

I walked upstairs to the bathroom and closed the door as I proceeded to have a shower, washing off all of the dust and blood that had gathered on my coat. It took me about 10 minutes to clean myself and dry myself off.

I walked downstairs, into the living room and plopped myself down on the sofa. I didn't know what to for a second before a thought hit me.

I walked to the bookshelf in the living room and picked up a book called 'Magic and You' and then returned to the sofa. I flipped the pages over until I came to the section that I wanted. Teleportation! I read the spell and tried to do it shortly after. It worked partially. I teleported a small object. It vanished without a trace before being thrown several meters, before hitting the wall. I tried again and again. This was just a case of trial and error.

After about an hour of trying and failing, it worked. It finally worked! I teleported the gun to me with my magic and loaded it by teleporting a magazine to my side. I slide the magazine into the weapon and slid the chamber back to load the first bullet in. I teleported the weapon back to the hatch and sighed.

"Just in case I need it!" I stated to Colt, inside my head. He didn't reply, but I knew that he got the message. I didn't need approval. All I needed was a single word that would tell me that he didn't want to go through the actions.

"This will make me happy Mist! They live down the road from where I used to." He briefly stated. I began to walk to the door and paused. I looked at a cap that I used to where there. I placed the cap on my head as I stumbled outside and closed the door to my house. I then locked the door with ease, before turning around and walking down towards Colt's house. It was a long walk, but at least it wasn't a painful one. After about 15 minutes, I arrived at Colt's home.

There were some ponies inside. The home consisted of some of his closest friends, that weren't me. I really wanted to knock on the door, but a force prevented me from doing so. They bought the home not too long ago. They were going to leave a section to remember Colt, but I guessed that they needed to try to forget about him. It would have been painful otherwise.

Colt guided me in the direction of the area that I wanted to go and I paused as he stated that I had arrived at the house. I slowly knocked on the door and waited. A pegasus walked out to greet me.

"Hello! M...may I have a quick talk with you Whiplash?" I asked, using his name, which stunned him a little. The whitish orange pegasus looked at me with confusion.

"Umm… how did you get my name? I haven't seen you around have I?" He asked repetitively. I nodded my head.

"I was Colt's best mate!" I stated, getting a smile from the pegasus.

"Did he do it then? Is he inside your head?" He asked. I just looked at him with shock. "He didn't ask for your permission did he?" Whiplash added. I shook my head. "Feel free to come in!" He stated as he opened the door with his wing tip.

"Yeah! He's in my head alright! The little shit!" I whispered, gaining a smile from Whiplash as Colt began to chuckle. I stepped in and held my head for a second before shaking my head.

"Mist… can you grab something for me?" Colt asked. "Can you go to the bookshelf in the living room and pick up a book called 'dopplegangers'!" He added slowly.

"Why dopplegangers?" I asked with confusion. He didn't answer. I walked slowly up to the bookshelf and picked up the book and turned it to the first page with my magic. It was a hologram spell.

"Colt! It will take ages to learn this with my ability!" I pointed out loudly. This was caught by a voice running into the room in response to this. Firerush rushed into the room with an excited smile on his face, to be completely replaced upon seeing me.

"Oh… hi Mist!" Firerush stated, a smile slowly forming on his face. I stayed away from Firerush as he drew closer. I wanted to tell him that his dad was still here, but he was stuck inside of me. He was inside my head After all! I look down at Firerush as he rushed to give me a hug, I quickly embraced him as he drew closer.

He hugged me like I was Colt. Like I was his dad. I wasn't far from it because he was inside of me. I huffed a small breath and sighed. "Colt is inside my head!" I calmly stated to him. He froze from the saying, but he then instantly got what I meant.

"Oh, so dad is inside your head is it? He did love you nearly as much as Whiplash!" He stated, a firm blush becoming present on Whiplash's face. I smiled as I hugged Whiplash with some fatherly pride. I knew that Colt could feel every action, so I was sure to hug Whiplash as best as I could.

"Stop it Colt!" I commanded as picture after picture flew by my vision. I could thank Colt for those lewd thoughts of Whiplash! I wanted him to be happy after all. I stayed for several hours before heading off in the direction of Canterlot, or the center of it at least. I frowned as I left the homestead of Whiplash and Firerush. I liked them like I did my family, or extended family at least.

I headed back to my house and unlocked the door as I found nothing waiting for me. I was home, but not for long.