• Published 29th May 2019
  • 367 Views, 0 Comments

The Strange History of Canterlot: A collection of Lore and Biographies. - Altlus



a collection of lore and Biographies pertaining to Canterlot's History and some interesting Individuals in it.

  • ...
 0
 367

Myths and Tales: The Centurion

In 1873, a Mysterious stranger arrived into the town of Canterlot. His name was never known to the Townspeople during this time period as he often refused to reveal his name to anyone, though he at first made references to things that didn’t exist in this world, as well as claiming to be a member of the royal Legion of cloudsdale. A place that also doesn’t exist in this world. What was known about him was his career as a Bounty Hunter and as a sort of Vigilante to the Town, his unrelenting drive to hunt down whatever miscreant and crook he was pursuing and his unusually exceptional Marksmanship. A unique and strange quirk about him was his use of very Romanesque armor during shootouts and confrontations or anytime he’s hunting down. sometimes he wears them exposed, other time’s they’re concealed under his clothes. It’s because of this, He was given nickname "The Centurion" as the townspeople often misidentified his armor as being roman in design. He was active around town and the surrounding area for 20 years before suddenly disappearing from town in the late 1880’s. Some say he returned to the "cloudsdale" he mentioned in some occasions. Other say he’s just living alone in a cabin somewhere in the forests.