• Published 22nd May 2019
  • 689 Views, 37 Comments

So What If I Can't Attack as a Hero - GreenMage



A normal woman, Izuku Midoria, Weiss Schnee, Naruto Uzamaki, and Zidane Tribunal walk into another world

  • ...
15
 37
 689

When the Clock Strikes 3 a Final Fantasy reference shall be

I was shocked by the decree" Are you out of your fucking mind?! I can't be a princess! I don't know anything about being royal. Plus I'm not sure if you have noticed, but I am way to vulgar for such a role. Seriously woman are you on crack!?"

"Haha! Oh my...Hahahaha! Oh Lime Light you are such riot. I don't know what you mean by crack, but I assure you I am certain about my decision. You may be rough around the edges, but I can see you are well suited for Princess status. Not to mention the protection such a status entails. After seeing how much you think of others before speaking I don't see you abusing such authority".

"Me being nice in a hot spring is not enough to make me worthy of royalty. Sorry, but this is a terrible idea.

Ummm, Princess I agree with Lime Light. Such an important decision should not be done flippantly".

Oh Twilight, I'm so proud of you. You finally have disagreed with me in my presence".

" I'M SORRY PRINCESS CELESTIA. IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN"!

"Relax sugercube, I think we all agree that this is a bad idea, but you standing up for what you think is a good thing. Ain't that right everypony"?

We gave an ummmhummm in unison.

Look CelestiaI can see you wanting to protect me with the title Princess, but in reality it will only make me a bigger target. Imagine how your subjects will feel having a foreigner become a princess so quickly. They will likely think I have put you under mind control and plan to take over your country. All that does is put a target on me. Making a new royal title of Hero will make more sense.

"We do have a Hero title, but it requires you to be in the forefront of all our battles. I do plan on having you live to next year."

Ok then make a Support Hero Title where I don't have to do that".

" I Princess Celestia herebydub thee Lime Light Support Hero of Equestria". She tapped my shoulders with her horn and smiled. "You are now only outranked by me and my Sister Luna. Congratulations".

There was an intense pause and a echo of silence. Twilight started the clap and everyone had a pale face of shock.

Celestia you are going to start a riot..."

The Princees sent mail to Spike in Canterlot to make my title official and prepare for the ceremony upon my arrival. After being given a rundown of my duties and some cultural faux paus I was called by the maids to meet with the other heroes.

Weiss looked ready to gut the elves near her. Zidane was smiling to an annoying extent. Izuku looked scared as usual. Naruto seemed frustrated about something.

The human King told us to start the conversation of where we will split up.

Weiss," I am not staying with those elves. They are so weird. They don't even eat meat."

"First off we should give our new names to prevent confusion. Second, that attitude will get you nowhere".

Weiss,"Whatever Grandma, I don't have to listen to you!"

Hey I'm only 28 that is still to young to be a grandma".

"Well we are all teenagers except for you".

"Yeah so respect your elders little miss Ice Queen".

" Hey don't call me that!"

Zidane shouts, " Wow ladies... Ladies cool it down. Fighting eachother isn't going to get us anywhere. Let's all sit down and talk about where we want to go like we are supposed to."

Weiss and I in unison, "Shut up pervert!"

Naruto sighs in, "Gahhh you two are worse than Ino and Sakura. I'm staying with the humans. They have a school I can go to for training."

Izuku, "I can join the elves. I heard they have different training areas for my job class."

"I'm staying with the Ponies. They even gave me a title already."

Weiss scoffs," Of course you pick where there is no danger. You coward".

" Ok first off, go fuck yourself. Also there are plenty of dangers in Equestria. There are dragons, hydras, and a variety of dangerous creatures. Just because there are no demons does not mean I am safe. That reminds me. [SCAN]".

Shadow Clone Jutsu level 1: Create copies of yourself that can gain exp and various other tasks for you. Costs 1 SP per clone. 1%HP, Mp, and SP per level.

Aura: SP is now able to be used as a shield for HP and MP. Increases magic control. Semblance locked until level 50

All for One level 1: Able to increase Body Stat temporarily in exchange for HP. Each level decreases damage to HP and % of All for One a le to use.

Steal level 1: A skill that allows you to steal from a distance. Higher levels increases the chance to succeed. Can steal from any location within sight range, including inventories.

Green Mage Regen: recovers HP, MP, SP, and heals debuffs at 1% per level. It is basicly repairo for people and is from Izuku and that Elve spy on the ceiling. She is to strong to fight so pretend she is not here and don't look up. Also she likes that you are putting the Ice Queen in her place.

" I just learned Shadow Clone Jutsu, Steal, All for One, and unlocked my Aura. Thanks for the skills everyone.

Naruto, " Hey who gave you permission to steal our techniques? That is a crime where I am from".

News flash kid we are not in where you are from and I have to learn as much as I can to survive. Plus the more I learn the more I can use to increase your power in battle. I could use Shadow clones to give each soldier a medic. That is more important than your pride".

" My name is not kid it is Naru..... uhhh... Sarutobi Minato! Yeah that's it"!

"Please tell me he is not going to be one of us. He can't even protect his name. Anyway I am Winter Schnee."

Zidane butts in laughing awkwardly, " I am Baku Tantalus. It is a pleasure to meet all of you. Now your turn big guy".

Normally I would laugh at the jab at Izuku's shyness, but Zidane just sucks at delivering jokes.

Izuku sputters, " I am uhhh Yagi Deku, but you can call me Deku".

So Deku is going with the elves and Sarutobi is staying. I will be with the Ponies and Baku seems to want to be with the Demi-Humans. That means Winter is going with the dwarves".

Winter whines, "But I want to stay with the humans"!

The Dwarves have advanced technology and will likely have the highest standard of living. Unless you enjoy living with lower standards go with them".

Winter pouts, " Fine, but I'm going because it is a good match for me not because you said it. You nosey old lady".

"Awww you called me a lady. I must be melting that cold Tsundere heart of yours. Group HUG"!

We all gang up and hug Winter.

Zidane remembers, " Hey hang on. What is your new name"?

" Well I decided to choose a Pony name since I will be living with them. I didn't choose it but, it is Lime Light".

Everyone but Deku laughed. I expected this reaction was not to mad about it. We talked about our home worlds some and I brought up my internet abilities.

Winter scoffed, " So what you expect to make a living with some silly cartoons".

" Oh Winter I never mentioned cartoons or Anime. Looks like you just outted yourself as a fan. Right Deku"?

"Ummm yeah..."

Looks like I need to teach you how to properly hide your shame. The key is to not have any".

Winter is hot with embarrassed anger, " ho... how dare you! I am not some miscreant like you, nor do I want to be".

"Oh Winter, you need to learn to get that stick out of your ass. It is likely to cause splinters... hashana. Oh sorry Winter, but you are just so fun to piss off. If you controlled that temper and stopped being a racist then you would not be fun enough to taunt".

"What do you mean I'm not a...

" Can it Ice Queen. Your view on Faunus and the Elves is proof enough you have major issues with those you see as not people. You see Winter I'm of the opinion that all sentient life deserves to be treated like any other person. That is because I see them as people and not monsters coming to get me. You said I was coward before, but being to afraid of those who don't look and behave like you is true cowardice. I know you are strong enough to overcome this fear, but the question is are you brave enough..."

Winter, "....Fuck you... You old dolt"!

The morning breakfast arrived just on time before I could respond. The breakfast was a variety of cuisines that I was mostly familiar with. There were some fruits, meat, and vegetables I don't recognize, but they seemed to be prepared in ways I knew of.

Cooking level 1: Increases cooking speed, efficiency, flavor, and any skill required to cook, bake, create recipes and drinks. Higher levels automate and eventually instantly make food and drink.

That is going to be a fun way to level up.

After breakfast we said we decided who is going where and split up into groups. Celestia brought us to Makoto and asked if was possible for her to train me while I am here.

"Just to be clear I have already learned Pocket Dimension from you. I got it when you used the spell".

Makoto looked shocked, " Amazing! Only Kitsune that have earned 9 tails can use that spell. Well I could teach you Gate".

" I also have that. There is no cap on distance, but I have to have been where the gate is going and can only open 1 gate per level".

Celestia, Makoto, and Twilight looked like I was some sort of alien with a thousand tentacles.

Makoto coughed then said, "You should know that such a spell will likely change the world if you choose to use it. After all having portals between nations would increase trade and greatly help the war against demons. Your boat will be able to land on our Capitol island, Sakura City. Celestia please bring Lime Light to my city so we can keep in touch. Equestrian gems are so popular among my people".

" I'd love to Makoto. Also it would help us stock up on food for the trip.

" Wonderful I can't wait to be able to see Canterlot as well. After all, your country is to far for me to be able to visit normally. Plus I can eat those Sweet Apple Acres apples you have told me so much about".

"Did I hear you say somethen about Sweet Apple Acres? That is my family's orchard".

Makoto gasps, " Are you Applejack? Oh this is so wonderful. With Lime Light's Gate we can trade with ease and have our heroes train together".

Well that sure does sound mighty fine, but that is up to Lime Light. What do you think"?

"I think Kitsune love apples and you are going to be rich. Also Celestia is going to have some upscale sleepovers".

I got some laughs at that last bit. Most likely because how true it is. We went through what the Demi-humans could teach me and the only thing that I can learn for now is

Sensor level 1: You can have the senses of Daredevil and more. Includes a map search ability that increases in range per level and heightened senses. You can increase and decrease sensitivity at will

The other races were busy with their own heroes and I was told to meet at certain times during the week. By the end of the week I did not learn any new skills or spells due to not being high enough level or it being to offensive. I did get some books on spells I will be able to use in the future. Us heroes said our goodbyes, but I joined Celestia and Matoko for most of the going away party. Hanging out with teenagers is kind of weird when you are drunk beyond comprehension.

Applejack brought applejack and the night of drunken humiliation began. I challenged her to a drinking contest and won. Unfortunately I forgot how strong applejack is and began to worry how bad my hangover will be. Makoto said I should cast regen on myself to cure my drunken stupor and stop me from having an applejack hangover. With the belief I was immune to hangovers I began to drink more than any of the sailors that I would be joining the next day.

I began to flirt with everyone in my line of sight and said things that should only be said after marriage and Celestia had fun pointing me at people to get my impression on how to flirt with them. She even pointed me at ponies and that was why the ride on the ship was so awkward. When you are stuck on a ship with men that could kill you with their half mast, you begin to get paranoid.

Makoto took over and pointed me at the Mane 6 and noticed I was flirting with them as well. It is an entertaining way of showing I'm bisexual and Makoto ended with having me face her and Celestia.

"Hey let's play 2 girls one sluuu(hurls)"

Makoto and Celestia were to busy laughing into hysterics to help me. I was laughing at their laughter and began to choke. Fortunately Fluttershy saw me in trouble and slapped me in the face. The shock made me remember to use Regen again and I slowly became sober again.

"What the tap dancing Hell happened".

Celestia and Makoto giggled into hysterics again and I became concerned. Applejack told me what happened and that I am lucky none of the other heroes saw what I was doing. She also told me I have 10 marriage proposals. I swore to never drink again... Unfortunately I knew this was a lie.

I did find out that ponies see humans as cute and doll like. So basicly I made myself look like bar slut Barbie in front of guys that can kill me with sex... Unless...

Next time : Chapter 4 [I swear I am not learning shapeshifting for that reason]

Author's Note:

Decided to make the ride back sooner. The original chapter I didn't post had to much filler and not enough insight into characters. Plus I the fun parts are in Equestria. Thinking about making this M to be safe. If I get demand for clop I might make a clop chapter, but it will be awhile. As usual tell me what you think and see if you can spot the references for the new names.

Fimfic recommendation
[Magic School Days]- https://www.fimfiction.net/story/371039/magic-school-days

The CMC go to Hogwarts as humans? Sweetie Belle meets a Unicorn.... nuff said... Seriously though if you enjoy Harry Potter and the CMC then this is the fimfic for you.