• Published 26th Jul 2019
  • 806 Views, 27 Comments

Celestia's Tangled adventure - Frosty_Rainbow



A My little pony version of Tangled, with my own special twist

  • ...
2
 27
 806

Romance in the Stars

"Celly? You there?" Discord asked carrying back more wood.

"Oh, uh, Yea" Celestia replied hiding the crown.

Little did they know, they were being watched, by non-other than the two criminals and Chrysalis.


It was morning now, birds were chirping and Celestia and Discord were still fast asleep.
Discord was the first to wake up, due to the fact the there was slobber all over his face.

"Well, I hope you're here to apologize," Discord said to the thing that was drooling on his face.
But that wasn't the case, instead, the creature just started tugging at his leg, which eventually woke him up.
After he woke up, it still wouldn't let go.

"Rainbow! A little help!?" He screamed at the sleeping mare. She still didn't move.
He soon got an idea.

"Celestia!" Discord said imitating her mother, which to his delight woke her up.

"Mother?!" She screamed, jolting awake.

"No, just Discord, now if you don't mind I have a freakin' dog chewing on my leg!" He yelled at her.

"Oh, lemme help with that," Celestia said starting to pull the dog off his leg, but he didn't give up yet.
Celestia used some magic and he popped right off. sadly, there were bit marks and slobber all over his leg.

"There, all done." She said picking up the dog with her magic. "Now what's your name little guy" She cooed.
The dog stuck out his chest to reveal a golden collar with the name MAXIMUS on it.
"Maximus, that's a nice name, wait...you work for the royal guard don't you?!" That sentence made Discord freeze in shock.

"Rainbow, put down the dog and let's go." Discord said, watching the Maximus cautiously.

"Oh it's fine Dissy, he's a good boy, yes you are, yes you are~" Celestia cooed, rubbing the dog's tummy.

"May I remind you he works for the ROYAL GUARD!"

"Well, I think you two should start getting along, cause Max is coming with us." Celestia stated.

"Fine" Discord said rolling his eyes, Max doing the same.

"Come on, this will be fun!" Celestia said gleefully.

"Okay, but we gotta start moving if were gonna make it on time, and remember our deal, I take you to the lights, you-"

"Yeah, yeah I know. Lets start going though, come on Maxy, come on." Celestia said to Max, as he started to follow.


A few hours later, they finally made it to the kingdom. It was breath taking.

There was a big bridge made of cobblestone that lead from the forest to the town, the first thing they saw was the castle.
It was huge, tall and the center of the kingdom. It had bright white walls and a shine aqua roof, there was a balcony that had the crest of the kingdom on it, a bright golden sun.

"Oh my gosh! This place is amazing!" Celestia exclaimed.'

"Yeah, sure is." Discord said sarcastically.

They started to walk through the town, when so many interesting things caught Celestia's eye.
There were golden bracelets with the kingdom symbol on them, necklaces with pearls and a shop that was selling tiny flags and hats with the kingdom sun.

They continued walking, when Discord noticed everyone was staring at Celestia's hair.
Mostly because it was dragging around and tripping ponies who didn't see it there.

"Uh, Tia, the hair." Discord said pointing at her hair.

"What about it?" Celestia asked putting on one of the hats she purchased.

"It's too long, and where did you get the money to buy the hat?!" Discord asked eyeing her suspiciously.

"Your wallet." She said continuing to walk.

"But-how?" He asked, catching up to her.

"Should have hid it better." She replied, not turning around to face him.

Max and Twilight nodded in agreement.

"Anyway, about the hair...." Discord said, looking around. he spotted four fillies by a fountain braiding each others manes. He whistled to them, and then pointed to Celestia's mane. They gladly helped.

When they were done with her hair, it was no longer dragging on the ground, instead it was in a cute long braid with flowers of all sort.

"Thank you so much it looks beautiful." Celestia said to the four fillies.

"No problem." Said one of the fillies.

Discord had gone to get them some snacks and when he came back, he saw Celestia and immediately forgot what he was doing and stared at her in shock and amazement. He was blushing so much, his face was red.

"Discord are you ok?" Celestia asked in concern.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" He replied snapping out of his daze.

"Ooh snacks." Celestia said noticing he was holding food, she took most of it and greedily stuffed it in her mouth.

Twilight and Max just stared at her in shock and horror.

When Celestia was done with the snacks, she went to dance with the other ponies.


The rest of the day was filled with fun and excitement, even for Twilight and Max.
Celestia and Discord bought so many things, a flag, some stuffed animals and two cupcakes.
They really bounded.

It was finally evening, when the lanterns usually come up.
Discord decided it would be best if they were on a boat.

They rowed and rowed until Celestia spotted one lantern come up and excitedly went to the end of the boat to get a better view.
Soon the whole sky was filled with them.

"This is exciting for ya, ain't it rainbow?" Discord asked smuggly.

"Yes! Yes it really is..." Celestia said looking at him sheepishly. "Uh Dissy, thanks."

"For what?"

"Everything, thank you for taking me here. Thank you for an amazing day, and thank you for being an amazing friend." Celestia said, looking deeply in his eyes.

"Your welcome" Discord replied, blushing a little.

All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were
Now she's here shining in the starlight
Now she's here suddenly I know
If she's here it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go

And at last I see the light

And it's like the fog has lifted

And at last I see the light

And it's like the sky is new

And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything is different
Now that I see you

Now that I see you

Celestia and Discord leaned in for a kiss. their lips drew closer and closer, until their mouths were touching.
The kiss was magical, for both of them.
Discord put his lion paw on Celestia's shoulder and drew her closer to him and Celestia put her hoof on his neck to hold.

They finally pulled away.

"Celestia...there's something I need to tell you."

Author's Note:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

I'm so sorry for this cliff hanger.

Also!

In the movie Maximus is a horse, in MLP, THEIR ALL HORSES!
So Maximus is a dog in this.
Have a problem? I don't care.