• Published 26th Jul 2019
  • 797 Views, 27 Comments

Celestia's Tangled adventure - Frosty_Rainbow



A My little pony version of Tangled, with my own special twist

  • ...
2
 27
 797

Truth be told

"Celestia...there's something I need to tell you."

Before Discord could speak, Celestia put her hoof on his mouth to shush him.

"Shh, don't say anything, just...enjoy." She said calmly.

"Enjoy what?" Discord asked, tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"This." Celestia said as she leaned in to kiss him.

Discord felt her soft lips press down on his, and he returned the kiss with a muffled sigh.

The kiss, again, only lasted for a few minutes before they both broke the kiss for air.

"I love you Celestia" Discord said, his face was as red as a tomato.

Celestia giggled. "I love you too Discord."

What felt like hours was only a few minuets before the lantern festival was over, and all the boats who had rowed out for a better look were now returning to shore, including Celestia and Discord.

The words Celestia's mother had told her before she disappeared were ring in her head over and over.

"If he's lying
Don't come crying! Mother knows worse

But she chose to ignore them, she knew Discord loved her and she loved him too and that's all that mattered to her.


"Well Celly, it's been fun, but now we gotta get you back up in that tower before your mom notices you're gone."

"Wait, what?" Celestia exclaimed "Back in the tower, Discord are you insane!?"

Discord was shocked at her sudden outburst, but replied very calmly. "Tia, your mother will be worried sick if she finds out you're missing, and just admit it, you'll never survive on your own in this world."

"Survive on my own, Discord, I thought you love me!" Celestia said, looking him in the eye with an expression he had never seen on her before. Hate.

"Celestia I do love you, but I- " Discord was cut off when she gave him a hard SMACK that left a red spot on his cheek.

"What aren't you telling me Discord, just say it!" She now looked desperate to know the truth.

"I'M NOT WHO I SAY I AM, OK!" Discord suddenly yelled.

"W-what do you mean?" Celestia asked.

"I'm a liar, a theif, a bad person." He said looking down at the ground and kicking some of the dirt. "I don't want to be with you cause...''

"I don't want to hurt you."

Celestia felt like she had been stabbed in the heart after hearing that.
Hurt her?
What was he talking about?

"That crown you found in my bag...I..I stole it."

"WHAT?!" Celestia exclaimed "Discord, that crown...did you steal it from the palace?" She asked, hoping the answer was no.

It took Discord a moment to answer, but then he mustered up the courage to talk.

"Yes, I stole it from the palace"

Celestia winced at hearing that.
Was her mom right about him being bad?
No, she couldn't possibly be.

Right?

"Discord, is that why you're running from the guards? Are...are you a wanted criminal?" Celestia looked like she was about to cry, she was wishing this was all a dream, and that she would wake up in her comfy bed back at the tower.

Right now Celestia wanted nothing more than to go home

The bag she remembered.
She remembered hiding that bag back at the tower behind a flower pot.

She ignited her horn and poof, the bag appeared in her magical aura.

"Take it." Celestia said, handing him the bag. "Take it and run."

"C-celestia." Discord stuttered "You can't be serious, can't I just return it?" Discord asked desperately.

"No. even if you return it, they will still put you in prison, of even worse, kill you!" Celestia wasn't joking, in fact she was dead serious, there was no arguing with that.

"Celly, is this some sort of sick joke? I..I can't always be on the run from some guards, can I?"

DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!!?" Celestia yelled at him, blinking back some tears. "I don't want you to be on the run, cause you're afraid of getting caught. But you made the decision to steal that crown. You made the decision to enter a life of crime, and it's you who made the decision to stay this way, not thinking about the consequences of your actions!
So be grateful I'm even helping you, ok?!"

Discord just blinked.
He wasn't sure whether to cry or run.
He wanted to do both.

She was right though, he did make a decision to be this way, but did she know why? No!
Even if, he was too tired to argue with her.
Out of all their fights, this had to be the worse one yet.

He just couldn't take the tension any longer.

So he flew.

He spread his small mismatched wings and flew without even knowing where he was going, he just wanted to get away, from her, from the town, from life!

He flew up into the clouds, where all was peaceful, he found a nice, round, fluffy cloud and decided to rest on it.

He looked down at the city and started to cry.

"I'm a monster, she'll never love someone like me" Discord sobbed.


Celestia was still trying to process what happened.

Part of her felt like running away too, but another part of her felt like going to look for him.

Sh needed to apologize

But she decided to wait until tomorrow to do it.
It was already dark, and she needed to find a place to sleep.

She was out wondering about in the dark streets of the town, she had knocked on six doors, five declined, and one was drunk.
It was shivering cold and Celestia couldn't take it any longer, maybe Discord was right, maybe she isn't ready for the world.

She just decided to go back to the tower, since it was a long walk there, she was about teleported.
But before she did, she remembered that she had left Twilight with Max at the dock.
It was very dark, the only source of light was the moon.
Celestia galloped in the direction of where she thought the dock would be and she was right.
On the dock, lay a fluffy white dog and in it's paws, was Twilight, sleeping ever so peacefully.

Celestia just stared at Max and Twilight, for about five minuets, watch Twilight slept so peacefully in Max's paws, she didn't want to disturb them, but she also didn't want to leave her there.

So with much care, Celestia picked up Twilight with her magic and held her right in front of her face and whispered

"Good night Twi" And put her on her shoulder and trot over to Max, and gave him a peck on his head, causing him to wake up.

"Bye Max, I wish I could take you with me, but you have to stay here, to serve the guard." Celestia whispered, stroking Max's head.
He seemed sad, but then nodded and jogged away into the town.

Celestia looked to her shoulder, to see if Twilight was still sleeping, and she was, her body raising and falling with each breath.

"Time to go home buddy"

Celestia ignited her horn and in a flash, she and Twilight were gone.


Celestia and Twilight had arrived the tower.
Lucky for them, Celestia's mother had not returned yet.

Celestia set Twilight down on the table, and covered her with a small blanket and trotted off into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

While cooking, all the memories of what happened earlier with Discord, rushed into her head like a wave.
She couldn't help but cringe when she remembered the look on his face, he looked scared, lonely and desperate.
Celestia was feeling even more guilty than before, it was all her fault that Discord flew away.

"After all he did for me, that's how I repay him, I'm a terrible pony." Celestia muttered to her self, her ears flattened to her head and tears were being to form in her eyes.
Celestia tried to blink them away, but despite her efforts, she began to cry.

She stopped what she was doing, turned off the gas, and ran out of the kitchen to have a good cry.

Twilight was already awake and saw Celestia run away crying.
So she quickly hoped off the table and began to climbed the stairs to Celestia's room.
Lucky for her, Celestia had built Twilight her own tiny staircase that also lead to upstairs.

Twilight reached the top of the stairs and immediately heard a crying noise from Celestia's room.
The closer Twilight got, the louder that cry got.
And then Twilight pushed open hey tiny door that Celestia built her and entered the dark room.

On the bed, there was an alicorn figure laying on the bed sobbing like crazy into her pillow.

Twilight couldn't talk, but she was really good when it came to comforting Celestia.

Twilight climbed up onto the bed and put hey small chameleon hand/claw on her hoof and started stroking it gently.

Celestia raised her head to at Twilight, and smiled slightly.

Celestia's eyes were red and slightly puffy and her noise was a bit runny, there were tear stains going from her eyes to her chin.
She looked horrible.

Twilight gave her a heartwarming smile, but that failed to make her smile.
Then she gave her a sad sympathetic look as if to say "What's wrong?"

"Oh Twilight, I'm a terrible pony!" Celestia said, as she started to cry. "Earlier today, when you were with Max, me and Discord...had a moment on the boat." Celestia said, looking at Twilight with dreamy eyes.

"And, he said he loved me and..well...I love him and then we...kissed"

Twilight looked shocked to what she was hearing, but then her expression returned to normal and she continued.

"So, when we got off of the boat we went for a little walk around town, and got into a...heated conversation."

Twilight just tilted her head slightly, showing she was confused.

"Technically we, s-said some t-things that we didn't mean to s-say and..." Celestia blinked back some tears. "He got mad at me and flew away."

A tear rolled down Celestia's cheek.

Twilight put her claw/hand on her hoof and looked at her as if to say, "It's ok."

Celestia smiled and wiped away some of her tears.

"I still love him" She muttered.

"I'll go find you tomorrow Discord, I promise."

"We better get to bed, it's like.." Celestia paused to look at the clock. "1:30am?! We need to sleep now!" Celestia exclaimed

Eventually, the two fell asleep.
Twilight was sleep next to Celestia's mane on the pillow and Celestia was drooling on her pillow and snoring lightly.


"I'm so sorry Celestia, I'll come find you tomorrow, I promise" Discord whispered to himself before dozing off on the cloud.


Back at the tower, Mother Chrysalis had just arrived home.

She lifted her saddle bag in the air and removed a sharp knife from it.

"Momma's comin' to kill"

Chrysalis cackled loudly, still unaware of Celestia's presence

"You'll be sorry you left, Celestia deary, now you and that miserable coltfriend are going to PAY!"

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter of CTA!

The final chapter will be out soon!

Baiii!

~Frosty_Rainbow~:heart:

Comments ( 2 )

9892822
You are most welcome friend:pinkiehappy:

Hey how's it going with the next chapter

Login or register to comment