• Published 30th Apr 2019
  • 1,923 Views, 29 Comments

Truth or Dare? - Super Spike



Eight foals walk into a haunted house and decide to play truth or dare. Before long, they find themselves in a game that proves to be more real and dangerous than they thought it would be.

  • ...
8
 29
 1,923

Round 5

Rumble looked at Gold Watch, who was sitting on the floor covering his face using his hooves and crying, in concern.

"I'm sorry about what had happened to your sister," he told him. "I'm also sorry for taking a photo of you in that dress that you are wearing."

He then walked to the fireplace, took a match, lit the logs, and dropped the photo of Gold Watch wearing the dress in the fireplace, causing it to burn to ashes within just seconds.

"Thanks," Gold Watch said sadly.

Diamond Tiara then walked up to Gold Watch and sat on his lap. Twist soon joined him.

"Meow," she said.

"I love my sister more than anything," Gold Watch sobbed. "I always had somepony to talk to. She really cared about me and knowing that she gave up her life to save me just hurts me. I wanted to tell Twist that I loved her for such a long time. Now I did, but not in the way I wanted it to be. It should be me, not them!"

"I understand," Rumble said. "But we can't change the past. We can, however, change the future. We can still win this game, go home, and never come back here ever again."

"We all only have to go through one more turn each," Pipsqueak said.

The three colts then heard a door slam shut. Gold Watch got up and placed his kitten-transformed-sister onto his back to take a look at the door. The trio saw a message written on it that said 'Round 5'.

"You're right," Gold Watch said as he wiped his tears off of his eyes.

As if on cue, the voice sounded.

"Drop Diamond Tiara off of the balcony..." it hissed. "Three minutes..."

The grandfather clocked then chimed three times.

"WHAT?!" Gold Watch screamed.

"I'm sorry, Gold Watch," Rumble said. "I have to. Besides, don't cats land on their feet when they reach the ground from falling?"

"That's true," Gold Watch said angrily. "But she's my sister! I can never hurt her!"

"You don't have to," Rumble said. "But I have to. If I don't, I'll end up as a cat just like her."

Gold Watch sighed.

"Fine," he said. "But I'm catching her from the ground."

Rumble then walked upstairs while carrying Diamond, who was freaking out at that point. As he passed Dinky, who was at the top of the staircase grooming herself, Rumble soon found the balcony. At the same time, Gold Watch ran outside and right below the balcony, which was about fifteen feet above him.

"Hurry!" Gold Watch called out to Rumble, who had just opened the door and walked into the balcony.

"I'm sorry I have to do this," Rumble said sadly.

He held Diamond up in the air. However, after a few seconds of hesitating, he put her down.

"Rumble, what are you doing?" Gold Watch called out.

"I can't," Rumble sobbed. "I could never throw anypony or animal off a drop."

"You have to!" Gold Watch shouted. "You're going to be turned into a kitten if you don't!"

"But she's your sister!" Rumble exclaimed.

"I know that!" Gold Watch called out. "But I'll catch her! Please! I don't want to lose you!"

"I'm sorry," Rumble said. "I'd rather be a kitten than drop your sister off a balcony."

"Time's up..." the voice hissed.

Rumble grabbed his chest and groaned in pain.

"Rumble, no!" Gold Watch shouted. "I'm coming!"

Gold Watch ran to the balcony, but by the time he made it, it was too late. Rumble was fully transformed into a kitten.

"Meow," he said.

"No, not you too," Gold Watch sobbed.

He picked up Diamond and Rumble and placed them on his back. He then walked to the staircase, grabbed Dinky using his mouth, and carried her downstairs along with the kittens on his back. Once he got downstairs, he placed the kittens on the floor, walked back to Pipsqueak, and shook his head.

"I'm sorry," Gold Watch told him sadly. "Rumble's a kitten, too."

"This game is making us give up!" Pipsqueak exclaimed.

"We can't give up," Gold Watch sobbed. "We have to finish the game."

Out of nowhere, loud winds began to sound loud enough for the duo to hear from inside. The wind was so strong, it knocked a tree through the window. The foals screamed the moment the glass shattered. Afterwards, several leaves fell to the floor and formed a message that said, 'Cut off seven whole living body parts in seven minutes'. The grandfather clock then chimed seven times.

"This is going to hurt," Pipsqueak whimpered.

"We're almost there," Gold Watch said. "We'll do this together. Just give me a second."

Gold Watch ran into the kitchen and grabbed a cleaver, a knife, and a pair of scissors. He then grabbed a plastic bag and filled it up with ice in the freezer. Afterwards, he came back to the living room with the supplies and placed them on a table. The two colts then took their seats.

"Do we really need all of those things?" Pipsqueak asked in worry.

"We don't have a choice," Gold Watch answered. "We have seven minutes to amputate seven body parts. Let's start small. I'll pull a strand of fur off."

Pipsqueak looked at Gold Watch in concern as he pulled a piece of fur off.

"Okay, now what?" he asked.

"Pull a strand of your mane off," Gold Watch answered. Pipsqueak did so with little effort. "Okay." He sighed. "I need to have a tooth knocked out of me. Pip, you have to do it. Knock one of my baby teeth out."

"You still have baby teeth?" Pipsqueak asked confusedly.

"Yeah, twelve to be exact," Gold Watch stated. "No time to talk."

"I can't do that!" Pipsqueak exclaimed. "I could never hurt you!"

"You have to," Gold Watch said. "You don't have much time left."

Pipsqueak sighed.

"O-okay," he said nervously.

After a few seconds of hesitating and shaking, Pipsqueak punched Gold Watch in the mouth. His punch managed to knock one of his teeth out. Gold Watch groaned in pain as he covered his now bleeding mouth with his hooves.

"Sorry!" Pipsqueak shouted.

"It's okay," Gold Watch said in a muffled tone.

Pipsqueak picked up a pair of scissors.

"My earlobe," he said as he placed the pair of scissors by his left earlobe and cut it.

"No!" Gold Watch shouted.

Pipsqueak screamed as blood poured out of his damaged ear.

"What do we do now?!" Pipsqueak exclaimed.

"My tail," Gold Watch stated as he placed his tail on the table.

"What?!" Pipsqueak shouted.

"Just cut it off," Gold Watch cried. "We'll put it on ice! The doctors can have it sewn back on. Hurry!"

"O-okay," Pipsqueak said worriedly as cold sweat fell from his face.

Pipsqueak picked up a cleaver and chopped off Gold Watch's tail, causing him to scream in agony and bleed fast.

"I'M SORRY!" Pipsqueak screamed.

"It's okay!" Gold Watch hyperventilated as he grabbed a bandage to cover up the wound. He then dropped his now dismembered tail into a bag of ice. Afterwards, he grabbed a knife and placed it right by his flank.

"What are you doing?" Pipsqueak asked in shock.

"I'm cutting off my cutie mark!" Gold Watch shouted as he began sawing it off with the knife.

"No!" Pipsqueak screamed.

Gold Watch screamed as he cut through the flesh. He had to stop for a bit because of the excruciating pain, but then he started again. After five intervals of starting and stopping, he successfully cut his left cutie mark off. He then added it into the bag of ice and then wrapped a bandage on the wound.

"Just one more body part," Pipsqueak cried.

"What do we do?" Gold Watch asked.

Pipsqueak got up and placed his foreleg on the table.

"What, no!" Gold Watch cried. "I can't do that to you!"

"You have to!" Pipsqueak cried. "There's nothing left!"

"No, I can't!" Gold Watch sobbed.

"Please!" Pipsqueak pleaded. "You have to!"

Gold Watch hyperventilated.

"Okay, okay, okay!" he cried as he grabbed a cloth and tied it around Pipsqueak's foreleg.

As Pipsqueak watch what Gold Watch was doing, he saw Dinky Hooves looking at him in concern.

"Meow," she said worriedly.

As Gold Watch raised the cleaver above Pipsqueak's foreleg, Pipsqueak moved his head towards Gold Watch.

"Wait!" he shouted. "Don't do it!"

"Wait, what?!" Gold Watch responded.

"Just let me turn," Pipsqueak said. "I'd rather not be living the rest of my life with three legs."

"But you'll be a kitten, too!" Gold Watch cried.

"If it means I can be with Dinky again, I'm willing to do it," Pipsqueak said. "Not to mention, what's the point of living on three legs anyway?"

"I guess you're right," Gold Watch sobbed. "But what about your family?"

"I'm sure they'll understand," Pipsqueak said.

Gold Watch then put his foreleg on the table.

"Then cut mine off!" he cried.

"No!" Pipsqueak shouted. "I won't hurt you!"

"You have to!" Gold Watch cried.

"But you'll bleed to death!" Pipsqueak cried. "You've already lost your tail and your cutie mark! I can't do that!" He sobbed softly. "Please, let me go."

Gold Watch sighed as a few tears fell out of his eyes.

"I understand," he said sadly as he put the cleaver down.

"Time's up!" the voice called out.

Pipsqueak then grabbed his chest and collapsed to the ground.

"PIPSQUEAK!" Gold Watch screamed as he picked him up.

"It's okay," Pipsqueak sobbed as his ears reshaped into cat ears.

"No!" Gold Watch cried as Pipsqueak grew whiskers and his nose and mouth fused together and became just like that of a cat's.

"As long as I can be with Dinky and keep her happy, I'll be happy," Pipsqueak gasped as his teeth sharpened into fangs.

He screamed in pain as his back snapped and his legs reshaped into that of a cat's. Afterwards, his hooves cracked and became paws and he shrank until he was the size of a kitten.

"You're a great friend, Gold Watch," Pipsqueak said as he smiled. "We can still be friends, no matter what."

He then coughed a few times and then tried to speak again.

"Meow," he said.

"NO!" Gold Watch shouted. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"

He sobbed as he placed Pipsqueak on the floor. He then lay on the floor and bawled.

"I'm all alone," he cried. "I have no friends left. I have nothing left."

As he continued bawling, he felt one of the kittens nudge him with her paws. It was Diamond Tiara.

"Diamond Tiara?" Gold Watch responded as he picked her up.

Before long, Dinky Hooves, Twist, Rumble, and Pipsqueak walked up to him and rubbed their heads onto his dress.

"Meow," all five kittens said.

Gold Watch then put Diamond down and got up. He then pet them all, picked up Twist's animal-translator device, and listened to what they were saying.

"Don't give up," Diamond said. "We're counting on you."

"We're your friends!" Pipsqueak responded. "We'll always support you, no matter what!"

"I know what you're thinking," Rumble said. "But don't do it. Don't give up and let yourself become what we've become. You've got a life ahead and we want you to succeed."

"Even though our lives have been ruined," Dinky said. "We'll be fine."

"Please!" Twist pleaded. "For me! For us!"

Gold Watch then turned off the animal-translator device and placed it on the coffee table.

"I will do it," he said in determination. "I must! For my friends and for myself!" He then turned to the kittens. "Go home all of you. I don't want any of you to be hurt."

The kittens did so. Once Gold Watch let them out of the house using the front door, he walked back into the living room.

"I'm ready!" he exclaimed.

The TV then turned on and a message read, 'Pour a bucket of bleach on your head.' The grandfather clock then chimed three times and a bucket of bleach appeared on the coffee table. Gold Watch then breathed heavily, picked up the bucket, and ran into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and found baking soda. Using a bowl and water from the sink, he mixed the baking soda with it. He then applied it all over his face, mane, and neck. Once he was done, he picked up the bucket.

"This is going to hurt," Gold Watch said frantically. "One...two...three!"

He poured the bucket all over his head. The moment the bleached splattered all over his head, he screamed. Even though he applied the baking soda on his head, the bleach still broke through some parts. At the same time, his bow, dress, and hoofies turned somewhat black and white and burned a bit. But after a few seconds of the bleach splattering all over him, it was over. Gold Watch then limped back to the living room. Once he sat on the sofa, he heard the voice sound.

"Congratulations," it said. "You have won the game. Thanks for playing. Now, enjoy the rest of your life as yourself."

The TV then turned off and all of the eerie noises stopped sounding.

"It's...it's just a house now," Gold Watch said in relief. "It's just a normal house now."

He got up, picked up the bag of dismembered body parts, opened the front door, and walked out of the house. The second he closed the door, he sighed in relief as he felt the breeze cool his body down, which felt good after he got burned by the bleach.

"It's over," he said. "It's finally over."

As he passed the gates and onto the road, he felt an excruciating amount of pain. He then collapsed onto the ground because of all of the burn wounds and blood loss that he was suffering.

"Am I really going to die?" he asked himself.

As his vision was fading, he saw a magenta figure walk towards him.

"Miss Cheerilee?" Gold Watch gasped.

Before long, he started to lose consciousness. However, he managed to hear his teacher call out to him.

"You're going to be okay," she said.

The voice echoed in Gold Watch's mind. Realizing that she was going to help him, he smiled and then fainted.