• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 1,824 Views, 59 Comments

What Makes It Stop - Bass Drop



What makes the heart stop from longing? How do you fill an emptiness that was once full?

  • ...
4
 59
 1,824

An end To Anothers Begining

When you stop to think about it, we are all criminals. In some time in our life we will make a decision that will determine an event in the future for another. Sometimes those can result in death... or much worse.

-Sam Crowe
_______________________________________________

Dear Diary,

It's been two months since the incident with my father and Scorcher. Two months since me and Scorcher finally confesed our feelings to each other and since then we've haven't been able to stay away from each other. I really should've done this sooner instead of denying myself this happines. He is perfect. He takes care of me, gives me space when I need it, and he hasn't once pressured me into sleeping with him. He just always finds a way to brighten up my day. Why is it that he chose me out of all the mares.

With my father's verdict finally decided, I will never have to worry about him ever again. His sentence was life in prison. The feeling of something bad will happen has not left my head though. There is always trouble in paradise.

- Echo Fleetfoot

___________________________________________

"Well Mrs.Spitfire, the foal has a good heart beat." The doctor said removing his stephascope from Spitfire's mid sectiion. Soarin looked down warmly at his wifed and nuzzled her warmingly. Spitfire looked at her stomach with a sense of joy and pride."Would you like me to run the test to see if it's a colt or filly?" the doctor asked.

"No thank you. I'd rather it suprise me." Spitfire answerd. The doctor nodded and trotted out the door. Spitfire looked up at Soarin."You're a daddy." she whisperd. Soarin smiled back warmly."I know mommy." Spitfire giggled as Soarin rubbed her belly that would soon show their foal.

"I've always wanted one." Soarin said without thinking and turned to Spitfire."You're the only mare I have ever thought of sharing this with." Spitfire took those words to heart. She and Soarin grew up toogether since they were in their mid teens. They clicked instantly and have never been apart since.

"Soarin?" Spitfire said with a worried tone.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me that no matter what, that this foal wont ever go through what we did as teens. I can't bare the thought of our foal growing up to turn in to one of the sons." Soarin held her face with a hoof and pecked her lips.

"No way will our child every have to go through that, I promise."

__________________________________________

Moonlight poured through her window and spread out on the lower half of her bed. Echo had returned to her apartment a week ago, but know she was afraid. She was afraid of something or somepony trying to harm her when Scorcher isn't around. He had a special way of making her feel safe and sound at the scariest of times.

She opend her window and flew out into the night, her destanation... safety. The flight was short since she flew at top speed. She noticed that a light was still on in Scorchers house. She landed infront of the front door and knocked three times. It was only a second before the door opend to reveal her stallion who smiled at her."Hey Scorcher." Echo greeted timidly. By her voice Scorcher knew her reason for being here.

"You couldn't sleep either huh?" Echo nodded her head, a slight blush on her cheecks. Scorcher chuckled to himself a little."Would you like to sleep with me tonight?" Echo again nodded, her blush more apparent."Alrighty, go ahead and climb in the bed, I'll be in there in a second.

She walked into his small bedroom and climbed on the twin bed, not getting under the covers. Scorcher appeard a minute later and climbed in with her."Ummm Scorcher?" Echo whisperd.

"Hmmm."

"Would you mind if you... um..." she stammerd, but he knew what she wanted.

"Come here." Scorcher said soothingly and he rolled onto his back. She crawled on top of him and layed down. Scorcher wrapped his forearms and wings around her. She peacfuly sighed and cuddled close to him. She loved to do this, she loved how warm he kept her and the security that he gave her. She felt him kiss her forehead and she looked up and stared into his amazing amber eyes of which she loved.

She reached up and kissed him, Scorcher soon felt her tounge graze his lips, begging for entry which he gladly allowed. Right then and there in Luna's moonlight, they shared their first passionate kiss. Her tounge explored every region of his mouth as did his. The sensation was overwhelming for Echo who let out a pitful moan which Scorcher thought was kinda cute.

Finally they broke the kiss and Ehco cuddled under his kneck again and sighed."I love you Scorcher." Scorchers heart flutterd at those words."I love you too Echo." Echo wanted something else though, but she was afraid of asking Scorcher about it.

"Scorcher?"

"Yes?" She looked up at him."I don't want to rush anything but... I want to show you how much you mean to me. I want you to know that I-" Scorcher silenced her with a kiss. Then he spoke up,"I once told you that my first time would be with the mare that I truly loved. Echo, I truly love you and would only do something like that with your consent. I want you to show you that I love you two, but only if you're ready."

"I've never been more ready." Echo's blush was deep red when he rolled over to be on top of her. He reached down and kissed her passionately. On that night, they both shared their firsttime with eachother. He was gentle, but at first there was pain for Echo, but she endured. They're love making was the best thing they'd ever had excpierence. They showed how much they cared for eachother that night, and there love finally showed them what makes it stop.
________________________________________

Authors note:
Thank you all so much for the support! I will be starting another series before I continue this one. Yes thats right, a sequal IS in development as we speak, but I need to recharge my batteries for this story before I'm able to continue this one. So give me some time continue to show support and I will be back with a killer sequel! Also I would really enjoy some fan art for this story so I can have it for the next story. Again thank you so much for your support and wish me luck for the future!!!!

-Pen Head