• Published 8th Aug 2012
  • 2,207 Views, 8 Comments

Bonds Beyond Worlds - dbzponyninja



Several cartoon and video game worlds plus Dragon Ball Z merge with Equestria.

  • ...
16
 8
 2,207

Episode 2 Symbiote Rainbow Dash and Symbiote Rarity are the new Venom

Bonds Beyond Worlds Episode 2 Symbiote Rainbow Dash and Symbiote Rarity Are the new Venom? by Evan Carlton Written on ‎August ‎17, ‎2012
Last time on Bonds Beyond Worlds Makato Nanaya fought Bulma for the right to marry Vegeta and become his wife, then nine months to a year later they gave birth to a half squirrel beastkin half Saiyan child named Megeta with both a Saiyan monkey like tail and a squirrel tail and he looked at the moon turning into a Great Ape. Not only did Makato pick up her now fifty foot tall son but she also spanked him and ordered him to turn into back to normal and he did. Shortly after that she declared herself as the strongest woman in the world but then Chun Li, Applejack and Wonder Woman showed up and decided to hold a competition to decide once and for all who is the strongest woman in the world and in the end Wonder Woman won. What happens next let's find out right now?
A few days later Arcee (Transformers Prime version), Rainbow Dash and Rarity went to New York City but upon showing up to hang out with their friend Spiderman they saw him Iron Man a.k.a. Tony Stark and Optimus Prime (Transformers Prime version) fighting Venom, Living Laser and Megatron (Transformers Prime version).
While Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Arcee were watching the battle Iron Man accidentally hit Venom with his wrist missles because he was attempting to hit Living Laser but Venom got in the way and was blown up and splattered everywhere.
The symbiote that once took over and controlled Eddie Brock splattered all over both Rarity's white fur coat and Rainbow Dash's blue fur coat.
When the symbiote attached itself to Rainbow Dash and Rarity's fur coat their fur coats became black, their teeth became fangs and their voices became deeper and more monster sounding even though you know they're female.

Symbiote Rainbow Dash said in her now deeper monster soundinng voice "from now on you may call me Rainbow Venom."

Symbiote Rarity said in her now deeper monster sounding trademark British accent that she talks in "and from now on darlings you may call me Rarity Venom or maybe Venom Rarity yeah Venom Rarity call me Venom Rarity."
Then Rainbow Venom and Venom Rarity merged together and became a giant female symbiote with both their faces and voices.
The giant symbiote knocked out both hero and villain alike with just one backhand or punch, except for Spiderman who she grabbed and then told as she squeezed him while talking in Venom Rarity's voice "now darling are you ready to die?"
The giant symbiote then said while switching over to Rainbow Venom's voice "Venom Rarity you are twenty percent cooler than normal Rarity but enough of that i'm going to kill Parker in ten seconds flat, that right I have Venom's memories of Spiderman's secret identity I know who you really are."

Spiderman told the giant symbiote "Rainbow Dash, Rarity you've gotta fight the symbiote controlling you remember who you are."

The giant symbiote put both hands on both her heads and said while talking in Venom Rarity and Rainbow Venom's voice at the same time "what's happening to me NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Then the giant symbiote unmerged together once again becoming just Venom Rarity and Rainbow Venom, they started talking in their normal everyday voices as Rainbow Dash and Rarity grabbed on to the symbiote with their two front hooves and ripped it off of them but Rarity was also using her unicorn horn to cut and tear at the symbiote then they both turned to normal and said at the same time as they tore the symbiote off their bodies "GET OFF!!!!"
Iron Man was about to finish off the weakened symbiote that was to weak to go looking around for a new host by setting his Repulsor Blast to low power but the symbiote crawled underground to a sewer manhole and escaped.

Rarity said in her normal everyday trademark British accent that she talks in " why that was a unpleasant experience, I can't believe that vile and repulsive creature attached itself to my fur and took over my mind."

Rainbow Dash said in her normal everyday non deep monster sounding voice "that was pretty weird too bad it got away oh well you beat that thing before Spiderman and you can beat it again."

Spiderman told them "don't worry I get the feeling that the symbiote will be back soon but i'll take care of it."

Rainbow Dash and Rarity said at the same time "we're just happy to be back to normal come on Rarity let's go back home to Ponyville in the land of Equestria." The End. On the next exciting episode of Bonds Beyond Worlds Hazama a.k.a Yuuki Terumi kidnaps Twilight Sparkle and plans to use her magic to take over Kagutsuchi but due to the fact that he's never seen her before he kidnaps Trixie, can The Mane Six, Ragna The Bloodedge, Hakumen, Bang Shishigami, Noel Vermillion, Tsubaki Yayoi and Makato Nanaya save Trixie and how exactly is he going to use Trixie's magic anyway? Find out the answers to all these questions and more on the next exciting episode of Bonds Beyond Worlds. Bonds Beyond Worlds Episode 3 Silly Hazama Trix Are For Kids.