• Published 7th Apr 2019
  • 393 Views, 7 Comments

"I can handle it" - ThatOneFurryGamer



Fluttershy babysits a small filly, but finds herself in big trouble!

  • ...
 7
 393

A Tiny Change of Schedule

Fluttershy lays on her couch, enjoying her free day. She felt a tug at her long, pink tail, looked down, and saw Angel tugging on the strands and pointing at the door.

"Is somepony at the door?" she guessed.

Angel nodded his head and hopped away. Fluttershy stepped off the couch, heading towards the door. When she opened it, Cadance and Shining Armor were standing at the door, holding Flurry Heart. The couple looked unkempt. Fluttershy, surprised at the visitors, blinked a few times to see if she was imagining it, but they were still there.

"C-can I help you?" she said quietly, looking at Flurry Heart.

Cadance and Shining armor looked at each other, as if mentally agreeing on something. "Actually, yes," Shining armor replied, "Can you fillysit Flurry for us? Twily's busy, and we don't want to disturb her."

"Sure, I guess I'm free for a little bit, and fillysitting couldn't be that bad," she said, nodding, "I can handle it." She smiled confidently.

She couldn't.

Flurry Heart thought all her forest friends were stuffed animals, and kept trying to play with them.

Flurry heart's horn started to glow again. oh no, what this time! Fluttershy thought, flying towards her. A white creature surrounded by Flurry's aura was being dragged out from behind the corner.

"Angel!" Fluttershy yelped. What do I do? I can't just yell at Flurry! She's too cute! She thought as she rounded the corner, panic dripping as sweat from her forehead. I know!

Fluttershy turned back around, and used the square shape of her house to her advantage. If her plan worked, she could corner Flurry heart upstairs. She flew through the hallways, her cyan eyes narrowed as dust tried to gather in them, her light rose mane flying in the wind. She rounded a corner, seeing a small pink filly flying up the stairs. Gotcha. She flew up the stairs and landed. Flurry Heart turned around to look at her, and she executed The Stare.

Flurry Heart looked at her for a moment, and vanished with a flash of yellow light.

Fluttershy yelped. "Where did she go! Oh Celestia, Cadence is going to kill me, if this filly doesn't first!" And collapsed, exhausted.

Author's Note:

Dearest note to my autocorrect: Please stop changing my words into swear words. I am family friendly. Thank you autocorrect!