• Published 19th Apr 2019
  • 1,793 Views, 13 Comments

Escape from Hell - Bronyxy



Twilight can see the living hell that awaits her in Tartarus and has to escape, but how can she do it without her magic?

  • ...
5
 13
 1,793

2 Visiting Hours

Author's Note:

For those readers who wish to avoid a disturbing scene that includes some gore, an 'E' rated summary of this chapter is as follows:

Celestia arrives and Twilight flies down to meet her on a narrow walkway, making sure she is on the side nearest the door. She learns that Celestia has told everypony that she was killed by an Ursa Major and her funeral will be in two days’ time. Then Twilight offers herself up as a sacrifice, and goads Celestia, who although initially reluctant, is unable to help herself.

Twilight is terrified but knows such an attack will come sooner or later anyway and be repeated many times over if she doesn’t escape. As she prepares herself for the assault, Twilight regrets never having told Rainbow that she is secretly in love with her.

The attack is savage, but Twilight has prepared herself for what to expect and she also knows the magic in Tartarus will regenerate her quickly. When Celestia is at her closest, Twilight reaches up and steals her crown and livery collar. She is too engrossed to notice, but Cerberus alerts her and tries to get past her but can’t because the walkway is too narrow. When Celestia finally looks up, she sees a defiant Twilight wearing her crown.

At some indeterminate time later, a series of heavy duty latches and levers dragged themselves clear of the door and the creatures in their cages suspended the background noise that Twilight had become accustomed to over the last week. Everything was eerily quiet, save for the echoing of solitary hoofsteps coming down from the door.

Twilight waited until Celestia was halfway across a narrow walkway with a sheer drop either side, and flew down to meet her, taking care to land behind her, the side nearest the door.
“Hello Princess” she said innocently, “I’ve come to ask if you have forgiven me.”
Celestia turned to face her.
“Twilight, you know I can’t afford to let you go, not given what you know.”
“What did you tell my family and friends?”
“I told them you had been attacked by an Ursa Major and there was nothing left. They believed me, of course, and your State funeral will be held in two days’ time.”
“I love you Celestia and I believe you still love me too. I still believe you love me enough not to keep me down here, and I want to prove it to both of us here and now.”
“Twilight …”
Here and now, Celestia!”
The white mare rolled her red eyes and shook her head.
“Eat my heart out, right here and now Celestia, or I will forever believe you love me. I am so confident of your love that I will not even try to resist.”
With this, she lay back, wings folded with all four legs spread-eagled, offering her exposed chest.
Here and now, Celestia!” she repeated, her heart beating feverishly.

Celestia tried to look away, but the malevolent presence staring out through her bright red eyes was robbing her of her free will, and although she fought, she found herself edging closer towards the defenceless lilac pony, and Twilight knew she would not be able to resist.

She braced herself for the most unimaginable pain as Celestia’s muzzle glided slowly, almost affectionately up her body. Twilight kept her eyes open although she wished she didn’t have to, but she needed to double check whether she could reach the crown. She could tell that, as she had expected, it was still just out of her reach and braced herself.

Celestia snorted, the warm air from her nostrils rippling Twilight’s chest fur, a cold malevolence burning behind her red eyes.

Twilight prayed to everything she knew that she would be able to keep a cool head in the next few minutes, or she would never see the light of day again. She thought of Rainbow Dash; the affair she had always wanted to have with her, but somehow never found the right words to express her heartfelt desire. She thought of her brother, the courageous Captain of the Guard and prayed for his strength. She thought of her parents and prayed for their love.

An involuntary scream passed her lips as she was shaken from her thoughts by the shock of Celestia’s muzzle smacking hard into her ribs, completely winding her. As she tried desperately to breathe in once more, she felt a sharp pain that she knew from her anatomical studies to be broken ribs. She also knew worse was to come, far worse. Even now, part of her was morbidly intrigued and wanted to catalogue the feeling as the first pony to survive the experience and then record it for the benefit of others.

She felt another blow on her chest, and the sharp pain she had recognised as her ribs breaking being multiplied many times over, but fought to keep herself defenceless so Celestia was not put on her guard. She told herself over and over as she was being violated that this was not, indeed could not be the Celestia who had always loved her so much. Although her legs twitched with a desire to lash out, she forced them to remain supine and non-threatening; she wasn’t going to put herself through all this just to miss the one opportunity for escape.

She didn’t beg for Celestia to stop, although at that moment it was what she wanted more than anything, but she was prepared to allow herself the luxury of crying, if only she had the breath to do it.

Her skin was being pulled away from her ribcage in sharp tugs and then she saw Celestia’s bright red muzzle as her head pulled back momentarily before diving in and grabbing purchase on her ribs, crunching them with her fearsome jaws.

She felt the repeated thumps to her chest as Celestia punched into her time after time, snapping and crunching the ribs out of her way to give her an unobstructed view of her victim’s heart, that right now was racing in sheer terror.

Finally having made a hole large enough, Celestia looked lustfully at the damage she had wreaked and rammed in hard to go for the prize of another week’s immortality.

With her muzzle buried deep, Twilight forced herself to overcome the paralysing pain in her chest and could see that now, for the first time, Celestia’s crown was within her grasp and reached up to grab it off her head, ripping it clear. Quickly she fumbled with the clasp on the livery collar and as she felt it undo, pulled it clear to one side, free from Celestia’s neck.

While Celestia was so absorbed in feasting on her latest victim, she remained oblivious to Twilight’s actions, but Cerberus could see what was happening and all three heads started barking at once, trying urgently to alert their mistress. He wanted to get past her and stop Twilight’s plans, but she had anticipated his loyalty and right from the very start positioned herself on the narrow path on the opposite side from him, denying him the room he needed to get past his mistress and crucially, preventing him from interfering.

Celestia looked up, alerted by her pet’s warning and turned her blood soaked face, struggling through her blood lust to understand what it was he was trying to convey to her, but when she looked back, Twilight was wearing her crown, and instead of pain, all she could see in the lilac pony’s eyes was the strong light of defiance burning brightly.