• Published 20th Mar 2019
  • 450 Views, 13 Comments

Keep your filthy pity - MarblePieLover



A spirit of pain and agony has spent 300 years in Tartarus locked up for an unknown crime...until now.

  • ...
 13
 450

Chapter 1 the old Friends

Princess twilight woke up like any normal day in her castle of friendship. But today was different when she was eating her breakfast he heard a burp come from Spike. She looked over at him and saw a note on the ground “what does it say?” asked the small purple dragon. She then grabbed the paper with her magic and read it out loud “My dear old student. It is time that you have to meet some old Friends of mine. Come to the tree of harmony. From Princess Celestia. PS Luna says ‘hi’.” twilight was confused by this. Old friends? Who were they? She had to know. “Come on spike.” she said “we are going to the tree of harmony!” spike sighed at this. He did not like being brought away from his food but knew better then to fight with Twilight.

Celestia and Luna were waiting by the tree. “Are you sure about this sister?” said Luna to her older sister. Celestia only replied with a nod “if anypony would understand. It would be him” Luna then nodded in agreement at the statement brought by her older sibling. Twilight sparkle ran up to them with spike on her back “You wanted to see me Princess?” Celestia chuckled at this. “Twilight. Just call me Celestia. We are both royalty.” she said with a calming smile. “Now then my old student. Are you ready to see my Friends?” twilight was excited by this but looked around noticing there was only the 4 of them there and tilted her head in confusion. “But i don’t see anypo-” in a flash of light the four vanished.

Twilight had almost finish her sentence when she look around and noticed darkness all around them except of some hallways and a large desk. “w-where are we?!” she said. Celestia calmly walked up to the desk and rang a small bell. a small creature suddenly appeared who was all white and had a large red eye and a big grin. “May i help you?” the creature asked. “we are here to see Hope.” said Celestia....hope the word shocked twilight. could this be the place she read about as a foal? could this be were the creators of pony kind lived? “right this way” said the creature who had name tag that read “Helpfulness”. the ponies and dragon fallowed Helpfulness down the hallways passing doors that read names of others like “Defeat” “Bravery” “Joy” and “ChAoS” ..that last one reminded her of discord...WAS DISCORD ONE OF THEM!?

Helpfulness then came to a full stop at a bright birch door that read “hope”. Celestia then opened the door slowly. suddenly a old wise British voice spoke “Tia. Wasn’t expecting you for another hour. now your just trying to impress me.”

Celestia laugh at this and ushered the others to come inside. as Twilight walked in she made a mental note of all the thing around her. Wooden Oak walls. Bookcases. and a single window showing a grass filled meadow. it was a calming place. then she saw Hope. He was tall had an alligator like mouth but unlike the others...he didn’t have a red eye..and also walked on two legs. he seemed scary but his voice assured that he meant no harm. “so.” said Hope “Anypony for tea?” Celestia smiled warmly at this. “we would love some.” she said. but Hope could tell that there was something bothering her. he could see it...in her eyes.