• Published 14th Apr 2019
  • 432 Views, 0 Comments

The Wrath of Sombra - Robert Emerald Fountain

  • ...
 0
 432

The Christians are called in

Knowing that this was going to be a dangerous mission to complete, Cadence went to Canterlot to meet with Celestia and Luna. Twilight arrived five minutes later. The four of them decided that they needed to contact the Christians for help.

**

Miles away in space, on the Lemurian Star, a radio call started coming through on the bridge. Brandon and many of the others had gone to bed. Fraaz, one of the two Lieutenants, noticed the light flashing and put on his headphones to listen to the transmission.

"Admiral Link, I am getting a radio transmission from Equestria. It sounds like Celestia.", Fraaz said.

"Good work, Lieutenant. Put her on speakers.", Link replied.

"Lemurian Star, this is Canterlot Tower. Do you copy?", Celestia said.

"This is the Lemurian Star. Go ahead, Canterlot Tower.", Link responded.

"There has been a meteor landing near the Crystal Empire. Cadence sent two guards to investigate, and try to gather anything useful. However, the guards were attacked by a mysterious energy bolt. One was barely injured, but the other one was injured critically and died later. We need your assistance.", Celestia explained.

"We will be there, on the double.", Link said as he prepared to warp.

**

The ship shot through space, until they reached the planet. Being cautious, Brandon ordered Clawdeen and Draculaura to land the Lemurian Star in the water, and submerge.