• Published 6th Mar 2019
  • 1,542 Views, 14 Comments

THE WHITE PRIME OF EQUESTERIA - OPTIMUSPRIMEG1

  • ...
12
 14
 1,542

Chapter 1

James Pov

Me and Sari were walking down the Crystal Towers halls, rubbing my head due to a slight headache, 'I told her once and I will tell her again, we are not giving her our technology.' we just got out of a meeting between the rulers of different species, the princesses, Dragon Lord Torch, Queen Novo of the Hippogriffs, Queen Chrysalis, and many others.

Now the last rulers of the list were only asking for better trade, such as food, clothing and medical supplies or medics for their wounded, but Celestia wanted me to give her some of Cybertronian technology, which she plans to better protect her ponies and help them, but I know her, she just wants to make weapons, so I told her no, every single meeting.

"James, you okay?" Sari said, oh how I love my wife, always looking to help others, I sighed then responded,

"I'm fine Sari, it's just I'm getting tired of telling Celestia no, we already gave them some Vehibots, who are also under orders not to tell the ponies anything about our technology." we arrived to the main throne room, a lot of changes have been made, after Sari became my wife, two more thrones were made, one for Nyx, and one for Sari.

And speaking of Nyx, she has grown up since the War, she was nearly as tall as Twilight, minus the horn, her magical capabilities have improved were she outclass Starswirl the Bearded, Twilight asked Nyx to teach her but Nyx said no. "Daddy! Mommy!" Nyx shouted running to us, with Venom in his slime form slithering behind her, I brought my hand down for her to climb on, bringing up to my shoulder I smiled as she began talking about how Venom helped her with her school assignments, yep Nyx is homeschooled, who is teaching her you ask, well, Wheeljack and Ratchet.

"That's great my little munchkin," Sari said, smiling, "Now go turn in your homework, and maybe we can go visit Predaking, k?" Nyx nodded, and she galloped to the inventor and medic, I looked to Sari,

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked her, sitting on my throne, Sari sitting on hers,

"It's about the Megatrons, I'm worried they might rally their forces and launch another attack, and probably start another War," she said, I sighed,

"Sari, we've been over this, the remaining Megatron's are Beast Wars, Tfa, and TLK, two of them are pretty much weaker, sort of, but we have 3 planets full of Autobots thanks to the Allspark being one with Primus again, and said God and his brother are two of those planets, we'll be alright." I said, trying to ease Sari's worries,

"But what if they come back with more beings like Quintessa? What if-" I placed my hand on her shoulder, before she can go on.

"Sari, calm down, whatever thought you have, just let it go, don't think about it, if the Megatron's do come with a army, just know, I will do everything in my power to protect my family." I said, calming Sari down, she let out a sigh, and nodded her head,

"You're right James, I need to calm down, I'm letting some little worry get the better of me, it's just," she paused, looking unsure, "I still have nightmares about the War, mostly about you getting killed in the worst ways possible, some were you were standing in the middle of Canterlot, fire around you along with the dead bodies of our friends,"

I was shocked, I knew the War might have a toll on some people, but this was too much, I stood up,grabbed her hand and we started walking, "James, where are we going?" she asked,

"We are going to see Luna, I want to know why she cannot change your nightmares," I said, luckily, we manged to catch them before they left, I told them we need to speak in private, we entered the meeting room, making sure everything was soundproof and locked,we began to talk, "Alright Luna, I know you can enter people's dreams so why is my wife experincing nightmares?"

"I, well, uh," Luna said, sweat trickling down her face, "Alright FINE!! I didn't bother to check her dreams because I thought being married and everything,she might have good dreams, not nightmares!"

"So, you just let my wife suffer horrifying nightmares that would make all of Tartarus look like a piece of grass, because you thought she might have good dreams?!" I shouted, my voice full of anger, I would have probably scolded Luna for the rest of her life is Sari didn't decide to calm me down, sighing, I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Look, sorry about that but, always do a double check before you just decide on something ok?"

Luna nodded, "I-I'll try, just no more of anger please, you become all sorts of scary when you're angry," she said, I nodded, pounding was heard on one of the doors, Celestia deactivated the spell, and I unlocked the doors, BB came bursting in, he was panting, as if he was running for hours,

"T-thank the Allspark I found you, somebody just robbed Twilight," BB said.