• Published 6th Mar 2019
  • 1,540 Views, 14 Comments

THE WHITE PRIME OF EQUESTERIA - OPTIMUSPRIMEG1

  • ...
12
 14
 1,540

The Return of The Autobots

3rd POV

Twilight and the others were waiting outside of Canterlot High after James and the other Autobots almost attacked them before a portal pulled them in and bringing them....somewhere. Of course Twilight knew as she knew that James was a Displaced and Displaced often are summoned suddenly without warning whatsoever. But still, wherever James and the others ended up, she hoped that they, the Displaced that's summoning them or both are alright. Twilight felt a hand on her shoulder, making her turn to see Rarity giving her a comforting smile. "I'm sure they're alright darling, it's like you said, James fought beings far stronger than him and survived." Rarity said,

"She's right Twilight, remember when James told us he fought Discord and won? So whoever is summoning him will no doubt help him and the other Autobots out. I'm sure of it." Spike said, causing Twilight to smile.

"Thanks guys, but I can't help but worry, I'm mean, I still feel guilty for nearly turning him to stone or banishing him to the moon, and now he ended up under Sunsets control because he and the others wanted to come with me to help me, and can't help but feel like it's my fault." Twilight replied, frowning as she looked down at the ground.

“What should we do now?” Rarity asked Twilight.

“Well for now we wait I guess. Or we could find out where Sunset is, cause right now, if she managed to control the Autobots, she’s very dangerous.” Twilight replied,

“I think we should look for her, so that way James and the others won’t get surprised like earlier. We got lucky when a Displaced summoned them, but we never know when another might summon James again if he is controlled.” Spike said, making a good point.

“I agree with ya Spike, let’s go find that snake in the grass Sunset.” Applejack said while tilting her hat.

Shouts of agreement was heard, “Alright, we won’t split up as that is how Sunset managed to beat the Autobots,cso stick together no matter what.” Twilight said, receiving voices of agreements in reply before they went off to look for Sunset, unaware of said person watching them from the roof of the school. Glaring at them.

Sunsets POV

“They must be fools to think they can stop my plans.” I said as I watch the Princess and her friends head into the school.

“They may be fools, but they’ll still give you trouble if you’re not careful Shimmer.” a voice said behind me, causing me to look and see a figure hidden in the shadows, their red eyes the only thing that could be seen, “So, I heard that the crystals were a success. Yet I don’t see James or his band of Autobots, where are they?”

“I don’t know, they just disappeared through some portal just before they could capture Twilight.” I said as she crossed her arms.

“A shame, but I got a feeling that they'll be back, but probably won’t be under your control anymore.” the figure told me,

Sunset scoffs and glares at the figure. “So your crystals didn’t work after all, figures. I will be doing things my way now, so buzz off.”

“You misunderstand, the crystals did work, but they are easily destroyed, mind control magic is very difficult, especially when making into a much more physical object.” the figure replied, “Besides, we both know that once James and the Autobots return, you’ll be beaten within seconds.”

I glare at the figure. “Then why don’t you stop him! I will get the crown while you deal with that annoying bodyguard of hers.”

The figure growled at me, causing me to step back as their eyes seemed to glow, “Do not test me Shimmer, I would gladly deal with that sad excuse of a prime personally, but I am weak after making those crystals for you! So, you will be wise to watch your tone around me. Understand?”

I look away from them. “Whatever, just tell me when he comes back, I can come up with something.” I then start heading back to the door to go inside.

I heard the figure growl before I heard them walk away, causing me to sigh in relief, he may have given me plenty of advantages over the Element of Magic and against the Priem, but he scares the hell out of me!

3rd POV

“She’s got to be around here somewhere!” Twilight said as she and the other looked inside classrooms for any signs of Sunset, they even interrogated SNips and Snails into revealing her location, but even they didn’t know.

“Um maybe she is in the lunch room?” Fluttershy shy said but it was too quiet for any of them to hear.

“Hey let’s check the lunch room!” Rainbow said.

“Yeah! She might be in there! I mean, it’s the one place we haven’t checked yet.” Twilight said as everyone ran to the lunchroom, once they arrive they looked around but still found no trace of her.

“Seriously?! She’s not even in here either?!” Spike shouted from Twilights backpack, he was there in case Principal and Vice Principal Celestia and Luna showed up.

“We checked everywhere! Did she leave or something?!” Twilight said, then gasped, “What if she knew we were gonna look for her and left?! What if she’s already too far away for us to look for her?! What-” Applejack immediately covered Twilights mouth to stop her from freaking out.

“Calm down there sugarcube. We will find her in time. For now why don’t ya take a breath and think it out.” Applejack said.

Twilight nodded and Applejack removed her hand from her mouth, letting Twilight take three deep breaths, calming down. “Okay, I’m calm. I’m calm.” she said, then held her chin in thought, “Now, we know Sunset is nowhere on the school ground, so what should we do now?”

Pinkie then pops up next to Twilight. “Ooooh I know! Let’s go to my house and have a sleepover. Then we can make a plan to catch that evil Sunset and that shadowy guy!” She said with cheer.

Everyone looked at her in confusion, “What shadowy guy?” Spike asked her,

Pinkie looks at her friends with an innocent smile and shrugs her shoulders. “I don’t know, just had a feeling I should say that.”

They kept looking at her in confusion before shaking their heads, thinking, ‘She’s Pinkie, don’t question it.’

“A sleepover does sound like a good idea, just until James and the others get back.” Twilight said,

“But I think I should stay near the area where the portal opened up, you know, just in case they come back?” Spike suggested.

“I am sure that guy will call you when he gets back.” Rainbow said with a dismissive wave of her hand.

“I don’t know, he might not have a way to contact us, I still think I should be here just in case. Plus, I’m small enough to hide if Sunset or her minions come around.” Spike said,.

“Oh my, are you sure? it gets scary at night.” fluttershy said.

“I’m pretty sure hanging out with a giant, fire breathing, easily angered, transforming T-rex is much scarier than the dark.” Spike replied. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

“Well if you’re sure.” Fluttershy said.

“Don’t worry shy, if the little fella says he can handle it I am sure he can. Oh but you may need this.” Applejack said before giving Spike her cellphone.

“Thanks, but uh, how do I use this thing?” Spike asked, looking at the phone in curiosity.

“Ya just open it and go to contacts and find any of us and call us, this James fella should know how to work it.” Applejack explained.

“Alright. I’ll have him give you a call or I’ll call you if something happens.” Spike said,

Each of the girls tell him to be safe before they leave heading to Pinkie pie’s home.

“So, what should we do once we get there?” Twilight asked,

“What? Haven’t you ever had a sleep over before?” Rainbow said while putting her arm over Twilights shoulder.

“Of course I’ve had, but I was just wondering what we should that’s all.” Twilight replied,

“Maybe we can watch a horror movie and scare the shit out of each other.” Rainbow said, saying boo to Fluttershy, making her a little annoyed than scared. “It’ll be fun!”

“As fun as that sounds darling, we still need to find out how to stop Sunset.” Rarity said.

“Aw come on. I get that Sunset is like a huge threat, but let's at least try and chill for the night! We can worry more about her tomorrow!” Rainbow Dash argued,

“As much as I would like to just not worry about Sunset, she is too big of a threat Rainbow.” Twilight said, “Sorry.” RRainbow wasn’t having none of it as she ran and stopped in front of the group.

“Look, if we worry too much about her tonight, we might end up getting too tired to deal with her when she actually does do something!” Rainbow Dash said, making the group stop and think about her words.

“She does have a point you know.” Pinkie sing songs as she hops past them.

“Well, zI guess we can take a break from worrying and stuff.” Twilight said, causing Rainbow to smile, “But, if Sunset does something tonight we’ll immediately go and stop her.”

“Eh, that’s fair.” Rainbow Dash replied.

The girls make their way down the road to Pinkies home. They laugh as they talk and come up with ideas of what to do tonight and when they get to Pinkie's room, Rarity pulls Twilight over to the walk-in closet and helps her change into pajamas.

After that, the group kept deciding on what to do, soon agreeing on a game of Uno and played it as well as other games, having fun despite them not knowing what was currently happening on the other side of town.

Other Side of Town, Abandoned Warehouse District

The same hidden figure that talked to Sunset earlier was currently waiting in the shadows of a warehouse, waiting for his allies to arrive, he heard the door slid open and in walked two more figures, both he easily recognized. “About time you arrived. I was getting tired of waiting.”

“Bite me.” the second figure replied, and the two were about to start arguing if it wasn’t for the third figure stopping them. (AU: Yeah I’m not gonna do the whole ‘first figure’ that or ‘second figure’ this bullshit. I’ll give them nicknames, first figure is called Crismon, second is called Hothead, and third is Peacebreaker. You’ll see why soon.)

“Gentleman gentleman gentleman! We shouldn’t fight amongst each other.” Peacebreaker replied, causing the two to growl at him, “Not without making sure we fight fair that is.”

(AU: Now you know why he is called Peacebreaker.)

“I might fight fair, but surely not this sad excuse of a warrior.” Crimson said, making Hothead growl at him, clenching his fist in anger.

“I am far superior to you, you mostly did nothing! I at least did something!” Hothead said, making Crimson laugh while Peacebreaker idly watched them fight and hopefully kill each other.

“Like die everytime? Oh yes, that is something. Something to be ashamed of!” before Crismon could react, Hothead had tackled him and the two were rolling across the ground, punching, kicking and trying to attack each other with knives, much to the amusement of Peacebreaker.

They all stopped when they heard another voice. “Stop your fighting now!!” a holographic screen popped up and showed an image of a cracked red eye. “You three are disgraces to our name! And I will not tolerate you two fighting any longer!” two bolts of electricity shot of the screen and struck Crimson and Hothead, causing them to spasm and shout in pain. The arc cut off and the red eye turned its gaze to Peacebreaker. “Report!”

“Well the crystals were a success. James and the Autobots were under Sunsets control if it wasn’t for a Displaced summoning James, pulling in the other Autobots as well.” Peacebreaker replied, “but this just shows we are getting better with using magic outside of Equestria.”

“At least there is that. Do you know if the crystals will still be active upon their return?” Headmaster asked. (AU: That’s the name of the red eye.)

“Most likely not, the Displaced that usually interact with James are heroes, so the likelihood of them being freed is a 100% certaintanty.” Peacebreaker replied, causing Headmaster to growl in annoyance.

“Damn it, now that they know that we can control them they will be on guard for it next time.” Headmaster said.

“Indeed, but due to this, Sunset might take the crown before the…..what was that stupid dance called again? Nevermind, doesn’t matter, she’ll try and steal the crown, which would mean that it would be a perfect opportunity to relieve her of it.” Peacebreaker said, smiling darkly, “Then we can move on to the next part of our-” a harsh glare from Headmaster, “Your plan.”

“Yes, my army is already producing enough weapons to last against at least Metroplex, but once we get that crown. Revenge will be ours.” Hothead said,

The red eye glares. “Do not get overconfident fool. That is how the Primes always defeat us. we grow arrogant and believe ourselves unbeatable and just as victory is within our grasps the Primes take it away.”

“Like Quintessa, she thought she was invincible, all because she had more troops than James and the Autobots, now she is currently suffering for all eternity.” Crimson said,

“Exactly we must follow the plan and be ready to take James and the other Primes down. If they are alive when the third part of the plan starts then, they will stop us.” Headmaster said, then added. “Ensure that the girl gets the crown and our involvement is unknown to James otherwise all three of you will be punished for your failure.”

“Very well. We won’t fail you.” Peacebreaker said,

“You better not. I have lost my patience for failures.” Headmaster said.

“Haven’t we all.” Hothead said, Headmaster giving him a glare. “What? It’s true.”

“I do have a question though, once we take the crown from Shimmer, what do we do with her? Can’t dispose of her, James and the others will know it was us who was working with cause we tend to end our partnerships in a...messy kind of way.” Crimson asked, “And James knows this and can easily trace it back to us.”

“Simple, you can either take her with you and Dispose of her later or simply knock her unconscious with how little time James would have to return to Equestria he wouldn’t be able to stay until she awakens to tell him who she worked with.” Headmaster said.

“Very well.” Crimson replied with a nod. “Anything else we should know?”

“Just one more thing. If you get caught by James don’t bother coming back.” Headmaster said before the hologram cut out.

“Why is he in charge again?” Hothead asked,

“Hmmm, I don’t know, maybe because he is the one who came up with the plan?” Peacebreaker said,

“Oh shut up!” Crimson said before one of their devices starts beeping. “Ah it seems James has returned.”

“No doubt no longer under Sunsets control.” Peacebreaker said,

“No shit sherlock.” Hothead replied, before talking to Crimson, “You will continue to monitor Sunset and the Autobots, we will continue with our duties of bringing up our ranks and making weapons.”

“Ugh fine, but she is getting on my last nerve.” Crimson said before leaving.

“And that’s our problem because?” Hothead asked and Crimson just flipped him off before leaving the warehouse.

“Hmm he may be spending too much time with the humans here, he is starting to act like them.” Peacebreaker said rubbing his chin.

“At least he isn't caring about them, trust me, I’ve spent enough time on Earth to pick up a few things from them. Trust me, this planet is hell but at least it has interesting weapons for us to use.” Hothead replied, “Now shut up and help raid a nearby power plant, we need fuel for our weapons and ships. And remember, no killing, we can’t have James be suspicious.”

“Ah yes, can’t go making a big scene. No” Peacebreaker said with a grin.

“Correct, but, that doesn’t we can’t cause a few ‘accidents’” Hothead said, “After all, accidents happen every time.” The two of them laugh evilly as they too leave the warehouse

Meanwhile, near Canterlot High.

James POV

Me, Sari and the others had gotten back from Dels world, only to see that it was starting to get dark out. “Man, we sure been gone a while huh?” Warpath said, causing me to nod,

“Yes, but that’s the least of our concerns, we need to make sure Twilight is alright.” I said, “Question is, where is she?”

“Are you and the others back to yourselves James?” I hear Spike’s voice from some bushes.

“Spike, let me answer your question with another question,” I replied, “Do I look like I’m under someones control like a fucking puppet being controlled by a puppet master or some shit?”

Spike comes out of the bush with an orange cell phone in his mouth. “Oood, I aas oorried.” He said with his mouth full.

“Well worry no more Spike, the Autobots are back. Also…..” I paused, then cursed, “Damn, I had a good joke but I forgot what it was.”

Spike rolls his eyes before spitting out the phone. “Applejack said you would know how to call them.”

I nodded and picked up the phone and started to call the others, soon I heard Rainbows voice answer, “Well, this probably means a few things, one, Sunset just captured SPike and is currently the one I’m talking to, two, a still under mind controlled James is calling, or three, a non mind controlled James is calling.”

“Have you been taking lessons from Twilight in paranoia?” I asked Rainbow Dash with a chuckle, “Anyway, yes me and my friends are no longer under Sunsets control.”

“Oh yeah? Prove it! How do we know you aren’t just acting normal?” Rainbow said.

“Rainbow, if I was under Sunsets control, we wouldn’t having this conversation right now.” I told her.

“Right, well we are at Pinkies. Do you need the address?” rainbow asked.

“Yes please.” I replied, and after I said that,, she then told me the address as well as how to get there from the school. “Thanks, see you guys soon, oh and please don’t try to kick my ass once you see me cause you think I might be still under Sunsets control.”

“Yeah yeah, just don’t do anything to deserve the butt kicking.” She said before she hung up.

I shook my head, “Thanks Spike for waiting for us.” I said to Spike, who nodded in reply.

“No problem, they needed one of us to wait for you. Now mind taking me to the others? I want to lay on Rarity’s lap.” Spike said with a love struck look.

I shook my head with a smile, “Alright alright.” I said as me, SPike and the others walked towards Pinkies house, though, me and the Autobots kept an eye out for any sign of Sunset SHimmer in case she tried anything.

When we get there a gray teenager opens the door with a deadpan look on her face. “Are you friends of Pinkie?” She asked, looking at us before blinking slowly.

“Yes we are, my name is James,” I said, holding my hand out for a hand shake, “And these are my friends, Sari, Swoop, Windblade, Warpath and Arcee.”

She blinks slowly then steps aside. “They are upstairs last door on the left.”

“Thank you.” I said as we entered and went upstairs. But as we were walking up the stairs, I heard Warpath and Sari talking.

“Are you guys sure she is related to Pinkie?” Warpath asked Sari, causing her to chuckle.

“I’m 100% positive they are sisters.” she replied.

We walk down the hallway, once we get to the door we can hear giggling and the girls talking. “Come on I want to see Rarity again.” Spike said hopping up and down in front of the door.

“Geez calm down Spike, you act like this is the only time you’re gonna see her.” I replied with a chuckle as I opened the door, letting Spike run inside, then walked in myself.

I stop in my tracks seeing Twilight and the rest of the girls except Rainbow in the middle of changing. They are standing shocked staring at me, all of them in just bras and panties. “Oh scrap.” I whisper to myself.

The girls let out screams and covered themselves up while Pinkie threw something at me, which I painfully found out was a frying pan, why the fuck does she have a frying pan is beyond me. I fell on my back just as Rarity closed the door.

The door opens and Spike is thrown out before the door slams closed again. Sari then leans over me. “You really need to learn to knock before walking into a girls room.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure the frying pan already will forever be a constant reminder.” I replied, getting up.

“Speaking of which, how did that not hurt?” Warpath asked me,

“Well, we already established that some of our original Autobot abilities might have sticked with us, if only lessened to some degree.” I said and wiped the blood off my nose,

Soon I hear Rainbow dash laughing as she opens the door. “Oh man that was hilarious, come on in they are changed now.”

“It may have been hilarious for you, for me, I got hit in the face with a frying pan.” I said, not amused at all as me and the others walked in, “Sorry girls, I walked right into a Rainbow Dash prank.”

Some of them were still blushing but Applejack put Rainbow dash into a headlock. “Don’t worry none, we know you wouldn’t just walk in on us like some creep.” Applejack said.

I nodded in response, “Anyway, you probably have some questions on what the actual fuck just happened?”

“Not really, we know you guys are really giant shape shifting robots form a magical world filled with ponies and more giant shape shifting robots and that there was terrible war and-” Rarity had covered Pinkie's mouth to try and stop her from talking so much.

“I guess Twilight already told you about us then.” Sari said,

“Yes, I told them. We need their help to stop Sunset, and they need to know the truth for them to trust us.” Twilight said, bowing her head a little. “Sorry for telling your secret without your permission.”

“It’s fine, we had agreed that they needed to be told the truth at some point.” I replied, “This just means we can stop Sunsets plan much faster.”

“Speaking of her, how did you free yourselves from her control darlings?” Rarity asked, as she sat on the bed.

“Well, as Twilight has already told you, a Displaced had summoned us, and after a battle that costed me an arm and leg, we were freed from Sunset's control.” I explained.

“Wait, you lost an arm and leg? Did you grow them back or something?” Rainbow Dash asked me,

“No, the Displaced whose name is Del by the way, made me a new arm and leg, with a few upgrades of course.” I said, lifting said amr, seeing that it was purely mechanical, which kinda surprised me as I thought it would turn into flesh once I returned to my world, guess I was wrong. “Huh, that’s a surprise. But this is the new arm I was telling you about.”

Pinkie got very close looking at her reflection making silly faces. “Oooo shiny!”

“Well looks like somebody likes the new arm.” Sari said with a chuckle, I chuckled as well. “But still, we need a plan on dealing with Sunset and finding out who the hell made those crystals in the first place.”

“I agree, what should we do?” Twilight said then asked the human five.

“Maybe we can set a trap for her? Like use the bots to lure her in to try and control them again then the rest of us ambush her?” Rainbow suggested,

“Can’t, she’ll know we’ll be on our guard and will expect something is up if we just wait for her to use those crystals again, plus, if she succeeds, then what’s gonna stop us from attacking you girls?” I asked,

“Darn those are good points.” Rainbow said, crossing her arms as we all thought about it.

“Ooh ooh I have an idea!” Pinkie said hoping up and down. “What if we let her wing the crown then steal it from her while she is gloating?”

“That is a good plan, but she knows what she’s up against, she’ll skip gloating and just use the crown, so no to that plan, good try though Pinkie.” Sari said,

“Then, what can we do?” Twilight asked, “Every plan we think of is easily countered.”

“Why not just tell the principal what’s going on and switch the crown with a fake.” Someone said from behind us. I turn to see maud standing in the doorway still looking bored.

“Do you honestly think she’ll believe us? Even if we come up with some lie, it’ll have to be a pretty darn good one.” Applejack said,

Maud shrugs and walks off saying. “I would just tell her the truth.”

Pinkie giggle snorts. “Oh that's my silly maud always making jokes.”

“I don’t think she was joking.” Swoop whispered to me.

I laugh a bit, “No she wasn’t.” I replied, and we just kept brainstorming ideas on how to beat Sunset, none of them really good but not all were bad, well, Pinkies were a bit crazy but still. We eventually gave up and decided to come up with a plan in the morning, but we needed a plan soon, the portal was gonna close soon and we have no idea what would happen if me and the other Autobots end up stuck here in the EQG universe.