• Published 6th Mar 2019
  • 1,541 Views, 14 Comments

THE WHITE PRIME OF EQUESTERIA - OPTIMUSPRIMEG1

  • ...
12
 14
 1,541

Meanwhile In The Crystal Empire

Megatron sighed as he and Soundwave walked through the halls of the Crystal Tower, a datapad in his hand. "Alright, so with Metroplex no longer being a part of Canterlot Mountain, it give us another suitable base for us. The question is, where are we gonna put him?" Megatron asked Soundwave, whose visor showed an image of the moon. "Hmm, while a good choice, we already have the Cybran troops stationed there."

The two then saw both Optimus Primal, TFP Optimus, and Shining Armor walking around a corner. “Megatron.” TFP Optimus said to Megatron.

“Prime.” Megatron said in reply.

“Still planning on where to put Metroplex?” Primal asked, receiving an exhausted sigh. “Thought so.”

“We have nearly both planets heavily defended, plus the Crystal Empire is perfectly defended thanks to those Cybran units.” Megaton said, “The only thing we can do with Metroplex is put him into stasis until he is needed.”

“Is Metroplex able to transform into some kind of mobile base?” Shining armor asked.

Megatron nods his head. Yes, he can. Why?”

“Then why not have him be a mobile base that travels the world keeping an eye out for trouble.” He suggested.

Megatron holds his chin in thought, “Hmm, that is a good idea, it would help us solve the problem of where to put him, and if he does travel the world, it would make protecting certain areas we can’t get to in time much easier.” Megatron said before nodding in thanks to Shining Armor. “Thank you for the idea Captain.”

“It's no problem, it was just an idea that turned out to work.” He said while rubbing the back of his head.

“You still had a different point of view that opened a new opportunity for us.” Primal said to Shining.

“Indeed, if we had focused on where Metroplex would be stationed, we would have missed or not think about the possibility of having him be mobile.” Tfp Prime said,

Shining chuckles a bit. “Maybe, but I am sure you guys would have thought of it eventually.”

“Maybe, but that wouldn’t happen till after a major processor ache.” Megatron said as he typed the new orders for Metroplex onto the datapad.

“Well I am happy I could help.” Shining said.

“Now with that out of the way, we can focus on other things, such as-” a loud explosion rocked the tower, knocking Shining Armor off his hooves while the four Cybertronians stumbled a bit. “What the pit was that?!”

Primal runs over to a window and looks out it. “We’ve got trouble.” He said seeing an army of Decepticons. The others looked out the window and saw the army as well and were shocked to see that it range to the thousands.

“By the Allspark.” Megatron said in shock before he quickly snapped out of it. “We need to set up defensive positions now! Soundwave, send word to the Cybran units to engage the enemy so they can buy us some time right now!” Soundwave nodded his head.

“What can we do?” Shining asked, stepping forward.

“You will start to herd the Crystal Ponies into the shelters until this is over.” Megatron said to Shining Armor.

“Right, stay safe out there.” Shining said before he runs off.

“Are you ready to enter battle once more, old friend?” Prime asked Megatron.

Megatron nods his head while his blade pops out. “I am. Hope you haven’t gotten rusty since the battle against Quintessa.”

“I may prefer diplomacy but I'm still capable of fighting for what's right.” Prime said.

“Ever the noble one.” Megatron said before looking at Primal, “And you? What will you do during the battle?”

“I will help defend this city, it isn’t right that our war destroys their home.” Primal said while shaking his head. “To think I started out as just an explorer.”

Both Megatron and Prime nodded their heads before they looked out the window, seeing the Cybran forces just barely holding off the Decepticons. “Then let us meet the enemy head-on and show them that the Autobots won’t cower in fear!” the three then jumped out the window with Prime having to carry Megatron as they flew due to Megatron having switched his alt mode to a land-based one. They flew till they reached the wall of the city, where Autobot soldiers were desperately trying to hold off the attack.

“Come and get some you sons of bitches!” Hound shouted as he fired his minigun at the army before getting shot in the shoulder, he then sees the three landing on the wall, making him a bit relieved. “Finally! We were having trouble pushing back the Cons so we can use some leadership right now.”

“Having troubles? Impossible, our army is much more advanced in weaponry and numbers, how is it that we are the ones being overwhelmed?!” Megatron asked, completely shocked that somehow, the Decepticons were actually overwhelming them despite the advantage they had.

“I don’t have a damn clue other than the fact that the cons are packing some new weapons and armor, our blasters barely making a dent in them.” Hound said before he continued to fire into the cons.

This made the three even more shocked, the Cons having better weapons and armor?! But how?! A sudden explosion caught their attention, making them all turn to see a large tower with a large cannon attached to it. “Warp Cannons!” a soldier shouted in fear just as the Warp Cannon fired onto the wall, completely destroying it and any Autobot that was unlucky to be in that area.

“We have to take out those warp cannons before they devastate our forces!” Primal said.

“Agreed, but how? It takes a massive artillery strike in order to destroy them, and our current forces don’t have that kind of fire power.” Megatron said, angry at himself that he has yet to order the construction of the artillery cannon.

“Then we destroy it from the inside.” Prime said before changing his left hand into a blaster.

Megatron looked at the large army between them and the Warp Cannons, “It won’t be easy with an army standing in our way.” Megatron said,

“We will find a way, we always do.” Prime said before looking out at the battlefield. “Perhaps we could come at it from above, a flier could drop one of us off at the top where they could force their way inside.”

Megatron nods his head in agreement. “Or we could just Groundbridge ourselves into it instead of flying over an army that would shoot us out of the sky.” Megatron said before pressing two talons to his head. “Soundwave, I need you to open a Groundbridge at my coordinates and into the Warp Cannon.”

After a few moments, Soundwave responds. “I am afraid I can not. The cannon is protected from groundbridges. I am sorry Megatron.”

Megatron curses under his breath. “It is alright, I should have expected the Decepticons to be not so foolish as to leave their weapon unprotected.”

“That just means we need to make an opening enough for me to get inside.” Primal said before ducking a stray shot.

“You? No, I will destroy the Warp Cannon.” Megatron said, blasting a Decepticon in the head as they were trying to get over the wall.

“You can’t fly, and I am a smaller target.” Primal said with a frown before firing his guns into the enemy.

“But do you know how a Warp Cannon works? No, because you came from a time where such weapons never existed. I on the other hand know how a Warp Cannon works.” Megatron said then the group saw Shining Armor and some pony soldiers run up to them. “What in the pit are you doing here?! You’re supposed to be in the shelters!”

“I am not going to sit by while my home is under attack, besides-” Shining looks back at the carts they brought with them as the guards pull tarps off revealing brand new weapons. “-we have a few new tricks. Alright, men show them what ponies can do!” He yells and the guards grab the rifle looking weapons before taking positions on top of the wall and firing out at the army. To all the Cybertronion’s surprise, the weapons are dealing some damage as they are strong enough and precise enough to hit between the armor joints of the enemy soldiers and still do damage.

“Impressive, maybe I underestimated you ponies.” Megatron said just as the Warp Cannon fired at the city again, destroying more of it.

“That thing needs to be destroyed!” Shining said looking up at the warp cannon. “I can help get to it, my shields are strong enough to block a few shots from your weapons.”

“It is still too dangerous.” Prime said just as part of the tower was blown up by the Warp Cannon.

“It’s even more dangerous if that thing isn’t destroyed. Fly me and Armor to it and we’ll destroy it!” Megatron commanded.

Primal grumbles and looks at Shining. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“We don’t have time! Just take us!” He yelled back before looking at the ponies. “Follow the Primes orders and keep the enemy out of our city!” The guards yell in affirmative and continue to fire at the enemy.

Megatron nods in agreement. “He is right, we must destroy it at once!” the Primes still looked unsure but nodded their heads with Prime activating his jetpack.

“Alright, I’ll bring you both to the Warp Cannon, but be careful.” Prime said as Megatron puts Shining Armor on his shoulder.

Shining nodded his head before he covered them in his shield, and at that signal all the ponies opened fire at once making an opening for them.

Prime grabbed Megatron and took off in the direction of the Warp Cannon. Many Decepticons saw them and began to try and shoot them down but thanks to Shining Armor’s shield, they were unsuccessful. The trio soon made it to the Warp Cannon and Prime put Megatron on the Cannon. “Head back to the city, they’ll need more leaders to keep up the defense.” Megatron said to Prime. “Once we have done enough damage, Soundwave will open a Groundbridge for us to escape.”

Prime nods and gives Megatron a smile. “It is good to be on the same side again…brother.” He said before flying back to the others tanking a few shots.

“What did he mean by brother?” Shining asked as he looked around them for an opening.

Megatron sighed as he didn’t bother with finding an opening and decided to make his own by tearing at the Warp Cannon with his talons. “Prime and I have a history, we used to be friends back before the war, which led to us feeling like brothers.”

“If you were so close what made you two end up on opposing sides?” Shining asked as he followed Megatron into the hole he made.

Megatron frowned as he remembered why the two became enemies. “It was because we had different views of peace and justice on Cybertron, where I wanted to just overthrow the old guard and demanded to be the next Prime. Where Prime, originally known as Orion Pax back then, claimed that you do not need to be violent in means of achieving justice. Once he gave his speech, he was deemed worthy of being the next Prime.” Megatron said as they made their way through the Warp Cannon, “Which led me to grow spiteful and angered to the point I created the Decepticon faction and waged war against all who oppose me.”

Shining Armor was silent as he listened then he finally said. “I suppose I can see your point of view but at least now you fight on the right side.” They soon come up to a large cable running through the whole Warp Cannon.

“Yes, and it was thanks to Quintessa who showed me what I had done to others when she controlled me.” Megatron said, angry at the mention of the Quintesson. “But that doesn’t mean I don’t hope she suffers the worst pain unimaginable for controlling me and nearly dooming our worlds with her little quest.”

Shining frowns and looks at the ground. “I can understand how you feel, I was mind-controlled at one time too, on my wedding day to boot.”

“Hmph, seems like we have something in common.” Megatron said before his blade pops out from under his Fusion Cannon. “But we have spoken long enough, it’s time to destroy this blasted thing.”

“Right, I suppose I better try out my new sword.” Shining said with a smirk and lifts a hilt of a sword before pressing a button and a large blue blade of energon sparks to life.

Megatron smirks a bit. “Ponies, full of surprises.” he said before looking at the cable, “On three. One, two.” both then swung their blades at the cable, easily cutting it and causing the whole Cannon to shake.

“That sounds both good and bad.” Shining said as he looked around as energy sparks around where they cut and the cannon shakes even harder as an explosion is heard. “Let's get out of-” Before Shining can finish his sentence, another cable shoots upward from the ground floor, repairing the damage as a force shield is activated around the new cable. “Oh come on! Since when do you guys have automatic repair stuff!?”

Megatron frowned at this, even he knew the Decepticons could not have thought of something like this yet there it was. “This is troubling. The Decepticons have vastly improved their technology beyond what I had thought.” Megatron said, then looked around.

“I will be honest I don't know much about your technology but isn't there a way we can make it blow itself up? Like putting too much gun powder in a cannon, making it destroy itself?” Shining asked.

That made Megatron think before nodding his head, “Yes, there is a way, a gun like this will need to cool off after use otherwise it will overheat. We destroy or overload the cooling system, then the gun will overheat and destroy itself.”

“Perfect, let’s get to work.” Shining said and deactivated his sword.

Megatron nodded before they went looking for the main cooling system. “We need to hurry, who knows how much damage the Cannon is doing to the Empire.” Megatron said.

“Yeah, I hope Cadie can keep the shield up around the shelter while we deal with this.” Shining said mostly to himself as they travel deeper into the cannon. “Do you think this war can end peacefully?”

Megatron frowns a bit at that question. He knew the Decepticons would not stop as they have waged was for millions of years. “I do not think it is possible, there are Decepticons who do not wish to see peace.”

Shining frowns. “Still, it should at least be an option, and if we could get the majority of them on our side then the ones that keep pushing the war forward could be locked away for war crimes.” Shining looked ahead and saw a small gun pop out of the wall and quickly put up a shield around its barrel, making it blow itself up.

“Do not think most Decepticons would just join our side, they’ll most likely do it for their own nefarious purpose.” Megatron said,

“A shame, I would think after so long they would be tired of fighting.” Shining shook his head.

“You would think that but the war between Autobots and Decepticons has been raging on for millions of years.” Megatron said, shocking Shining Armor before they ended up in the cool system.

“That is…insane! I can’t even comprehend something like that.” Shining said in shock, then he looks at the cooling system. “Do we just hack and slash it?”

“No, it would just repair itself, we need to overload it.” Megatron said as he walked over to the control panel.

“How do we do that?” Shining asked, following him at a trot.

“By redirecting all the coolant back into the main system.” Megatron said as he pressed a few buttons.

“Oh, then we just need to get out of there right?” Shining asked while keeping an eye out for any more blasters.

“Yes, I will contact Soundwave to ground bridge us out of here before the system overloads.” Megatron said, finishing rerouting the coolant.

“Alright sounds like a plan.” Shining said before an energy bolt shot past him hitting the wall. He looks back seeing a few drones. “Oh crud.”

Megatron powers up his Fusion Cannon and fires at the drones but they managed to withstand the attacks thanks to their new armor but were being pushed back due to the force of blasts. “Die damn it!” Megatron shouted in rage.

Shining fires his energon rifle at them, hitting their joints in hopes of disabling that. “This is not good! We need to make this thing blow up but they could just fix it before we even escape.” Shining looks back at the coolant. “You leave, I am gonna stay and make sure they don’t fix what you started.”

Megatron looked at Shining Armor before pressing two digits to his helm. “Soundwave! I need a Groundbridge at my coordinates now.” he said and not a second later, a Groundbridge appeared behind the two and suddenly, Megatron grabbed Shining Armor, shocking him. “You will go, you have a wife to get back to.” Megatron said as he continued to fire at the Cons, though some of them got a few lucky shots, damaging him.

“What about you?! You are a better warrior than I am, you could do so much more than I can.” Shining said as he struggles in Megatron’s hand.

“And that is why I will stay behind and make sure the Warp Cannon is destroyed.” Megatron said as he was shot in the shoulder, making him wince from the burning pain but continued to fire at the Cons. “Tell my version of Prime, it was an honor to fight alongside him once more.” he then tossed Shining Armor through the Gorundbridge. He then glared at the Decepticons before he unsheathed his blade and with a determined roar, charged at them.

“Megatron!” Shining yelled before he passed through the groundbridge.

The drones do their best to defeat Megatron but the whole warp cannon starts to shake after its last firing sequence, the walls starting to turn red from heat. The drones turn to run but Megatron doesn’t let them. “It seems, today is the day I fall, but I do so, so others may rise!” Megatron said before stabbing a drone through the spark chamber with his sword just as the whole cannon explodes.

Everyone watched as the Cannon explodes, pieces of it flying through the air before crushing most of the attacking army much to Autobots and Ponies' relief when they see the invader's numbers dwindle down. The Decepticons, after seeing most of their forces and main weapon be destroyed, made the wise move and began to retreat.

Everyone let out a cheer as they watched the Cons leave, well, not everyone. Soundwave and Shining Armor walked over to Prime, their heads hung low in sadness. “Shining Armor, what is wrong? And where is Megatron?” he asked him.

“He…he stayed behind to make sure the cannon was destroyed.” Shining said before stomping a hoof. “I wanted to do more but…he threw me through the groundbridge.” He sighs before looking up at Prime. “He also told me to tell you, ‘it was an honor to fight alongside you once more.’”

Optimus frowned as he looked at the burning wreckage of the Warp Cannon with sadness in his eyes. “It was an honor to fight alongside you as well brother.” he said quietly to himself before an Autobot trooper ran up to them. “What is it?” and what he said next, instilled fear in their hearts.

“One of the Megatrons has escaped!”

Comments ( 1 )

May I suggest you put the story in the group of "Displaced"?

Login or register to comment