• Published 4th Mar 2019
  • 359 Views, 0 Comments

Where There’s A Twilight, There's A Sunset - TPC-2k16



The Toras is out there, somewhere. Can Sunset and her Friends help find it?

  • ...
 0
 359

After School

The school day has just ended.

All seven girls now walking on over to Twilight’s house.

“So let me get this straight. There’s this new student in school who Rainbow Dash here thinks is the guy we’re looking for.” Sunset explains what Rainbow had told her to all her friends, “I don’t know. I don’t really normally like to assume but it does feel like a real stretch.”

“I said the same thing.” Twilight said after.

“Listen, I know it’s a stretch but I just think he’s our guy.” Rainbow explains her reasoning once again to everyone.

“I still don’t know. Not unless we see him doing some strange Equestria Magic type of doohickey.” Applejack said back.

“Yeah, you know, kind of like that.” Pinkie sounds happily, seeing Terry Astro across the street, pointing over to him.

Only now, he seems less like how they all saw him before, what's with him seeming to be holding a gem encrusted necklace.

And coming out of it appearing to be some sort of dark energy, Equestrian magic type of doohickey.

“Okay. Now I believe you.”

Author's Note:

Story’s still on hiatus.