• Published 4th Mar 2019
  • 359 Views, 0 Comments

Where There’s A Twilight, There's A Sunset - TPC-2k16



The Toras is out there, somewhere. Can Sunset and her Friends help find it?

  • ...
 0
 359

Reforming The Toras

(Conversation between Sunset and Terry Astro)

Hey, you okay?”

“Okay?! Look at me. I’m useless!”

Sunset puts her hand on his shoulder. “You are not useless.”

“Yes, I am. Nopony wanted me, so they casted me away! All alone. No friends. I thought that maybe, just maybe, that if I showed everypony then my power, that they would like me. ‘Cause face it, deep down, I’m just a useless, no good loser.”

Sunset strengthens her grip on his shoulder. “No, you are not. You’re powerful. You’re... just like everybody else. They may not show it, but deep down, everyone feels the same way as you do. Only, they’re able to push past it all, and project themselves to look and feel as different as what they actually are inside. You can do the same. Just gotta, believe in yourself.

Terry Astro looked up at Sunset, his eyes all teary. Thinking about what he'd just been told. “Okay, I think I can. But I’ll need some help.”

“Well lucky for you, you've got seven friends here that can help.”

Friends?”

And just like that, all seven of the girls hugged him.