• Published 4th Mar 2019
  • 359 Views, 0 Comments

Where There’s A Twilight, There's A Sunset - TPC-2k16



The Toras is out there, somewhere. Can Sunset and her Friends help find it?

  • ...
 0
 359

Figuring Out The Toras

Terry Astro was fast.

But just now fast enough to outrun seven girls. Especially one who can literally catch up to him 'ten seconds fast'.

Rainbow Dash used her element necklace to zoom fast, catching up way out in front of him, causing the Toras to stop in his tracks.

The rest of the girls catching up to have him surrounded.

Instead of fighting back, Terry Astro just simply gives himself up, putting his hands up above his head, taking the necklace he had earlier out of his pocket and dropping it to the ground.

Seeing him surrender so easily, six of the girls go to hold onto him tightly, making sure for no room to escape.

Applejack grabs one of his arms, holding it out to Sunset.

Sunset Shimmer nods her head in agreement, moving her hand to touch his arm to try to figure out what his deal is.

Touching his arm, the first vision Sunset sees is of the Toras himself, though him looking way more like his dragon, pony, manticore self, and him also looking more nervous(?), acting shy as he walks into a small village of Earth Ponies, the look on his face being one of hope, as to make friends with them all.

Though, as soon as everypony sees him walking through the village, they all start hysterically laughing, just at the sight of him.

Seeing all this, feeling a feeling he never wants to feel again, the Toras' feelings gets crushed, trying to hold it all in, though unable to do so as Sunset sees him running out of the village as fast as he can, stopping at an abandoned well to let all the tears come out.

The second vision Sunset is shown is of the Toras again, this time he's outside that same village from before, also this time he does not look to be in the mood to be making friends.

“If they wanna treat like that. Then I might as do the same.” The Toras said to himself as he powers himself up, eyes flaring with blue flames as he then marches into the village to show those ponies why they should never, ever laugh at him again.

And lastly, the third (and final) vision Sunset sees is of the Toras, him altogether terrorizing/threatening ponies of every kind, going from town to town, showing them his full wrath.

But not until Starswirl the Bearded, that same legendary pony, comes into the picture, battling him for a good few minutes before finally casting a spell on the Toras that forcibly banishes him from Equestria, forcing the Toras to have to live to the lands of way south.

After the third vision ends, Sunset removes her hand from his arm.

“I think I know why you're like this.” Sunset looks to Terry Astro more closely, making eye-to-eye contact.

“All you wanted was friends. But when everypony laughed at just the way you looked... well you took it upon yourself to make life harder, not just for them, but for everypony.”