• Published 6th Jan 2019
  • 366 Views, 1 Comments

All Boxed Up (Parts 1 and 2) - Jasonpleasant



An evil spirit named Jerkbox suddenly escapes from Jukebox's heart and threatens everypony give him the respect he thinks he deserves

  • ...
 1
 366

Part 01

One fine day at the park, JJ is practicing powers with Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack coaching him. Newcomer Power Chord came on the scene and joins the coaches for his side of training JJ. Once his first part of training was over Twilight moves to his second piece, MAGIC. He started doing great for a half hour, but suddenly his telekinetic magic began to malfunction. Twilight cuts him a little slack and moves with his final piece, Legendary Ranger Mode. Jukebox grabs his personal Coin representing the core-5 rangers from Mighty Morphin' (Mastodon, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, Saber-tooth Tiger, and Tyrannosaurus) and begins his training. After a few hours later, Jukebox told the crew that he's had enough. Twilight on the other hoof, Says that he'll continue his magic training another time so he can get it just perfect enough to fight. Twilight leaves with the others while Jukebox heads back to town only to have an evil smile with glowing green eyes.

Moments later, Jukebox went to Sugarcube corner to rest for a bit and requests Pinkie to whip him up a slice of vanilla cake for him. Pinkie Pie happily hops to the kitchen as Jukebox takes a nap until suddenly, he finds himself in the sub-conscience of his mind where an echoing voice talks to him. Jukebox wants to know who was talking to him but the voice said that his identity is a secret. After that little introduction, the voice asked him how his new life is going, and Jukebox replied that it's starting to grow on him. The voice gets concerned about the other ponies saying that they might be talking about him behind his back saying that he can't get anything right with his powers or maybe couldn't get a job anywhere with his new look. Jukebox becomes a bit worried and begins pondering about what he should do but before he could ponder more, Pinkie called him saying that his slice of cake is ready. Waking up in a slight shock, he notices Pinkie with the slice and takes it. Just then, some weird green magic began to flow out of Jukebox's watch and knocks over a platter of pancakes and a mountain muffins leaving the place a mess. Pinkie Pie became a little upset but she said that she's been through worse. After that nap at Sugarcube corner, Jukebox decides to take a stroll down the park until at the end road he heard the voice again. He's now saying that he should head on home and look at some old photos of him. Jukebox groans a little bit, turns around feeling fine and heads back to the castle of friendship to his room.

During the night while every pony was sleeping, some green type magic in the color of green begin to flow from JJ's watch and then out walks out a dark version of Jukebox's old look with green eyes and a dark cutie mark. he creeps outside and disguises himself as the Jukebox's new look and begins to cause all sorts of trouble. The next day, Jukebox wake up call was severely rude because Rainbow Dash knocked out of bed, making him slip on one of Pinkie's juggling balls and falls down the stairs. A not too angry Twilight Sparkle tells Jukebox that he made a mess in the town hall. In a shock, Jukebox rushed to the town and see that town was completely covered in pizza sauce and frosting. Jukebox told them that he didn't do that mess and then says he was in bed. Applejack thought that he was sleepwalking by mistake cause her auntie Liberty Apple did the same thing when she was young and she'd crack up every time. Rarity agrees with Applejack's point along with Pinkie Pie but Jukebox does tell them that he has been getting this severe headache ever since he's been training with the guys. Twilight says that he might be working too hard and he needed relaxation while she calls, Freshly Baked, Ranger Prism, Callion Disney, Hunter, and Power Cord to come and visit him.

Meanwhile and the Carousel Boutique, Jukebox tried to relax but he started tossing and turning until he starts having this nightmare of where he's being chased by his bullies but later on, it's the mane six. The mane six in his dream begin to tease him and started beating him mercilessly and just as soon as Dream Rainbow Dash prepares the final blow, Jukebox closes his eyes, opens them to notice that she stopped right in front shouting wake up in Freshly Baked's voice. Jukebox wakes up in a sweat and starts breathing heavily in fright. The Crew tried to calm him down and they did. Jukebox began to become worried and tells the crew that he should leave town again but this time......FOR GOOD. The Ponies gasp in shock as well as saying that a couple of them started training with them yesterday but Jukebox says that it's probably too much pressure and he just doesn't want to cause any more trouble especially from that magical mishap from yesterdays training. He packs up, runs out of town again, and moves back to his old hometown, BACK IN THE MIRROR WOLRD.

Back at the castle of Friendship, Jerkbox comes out of hiding from invisibility with his Mean 6 sidekick, Calli-yuck. They both look outside and see that Jukebox is heading back to Canterlot to find the mirror and Jerkbox along with Cali-yuck head to the Everfree forest to start their plan. Once they got to the castle of the two sisters, the two find a crown the top of a pedestal. Using all the powers that Jukebox had, He uses all of it to unleash its unknown power. Suddenly all the glow of magic start to dim all over Equestria and Ponies begin to worry wondering what's going on. The crown then floats to Jerkbox's head as dark clouds form over Equestria with thunder and lightning. Jerkbox along with Cali-yuck teleport into the clouds and descends over Ponyville. Power Cord asks Jerkbox if he's Jukebox because he was told that he was going back home. Jerkbox Shouts "Silence" and he replies that he's not Jukebox and then states that he's the new king of Equestria. Rainbow Dash Flies down on Jerkbox but she was struck by lightning by Jerkbox's new powers. He then states if any pony tries to fight back, they will be punished. Jerkbox Transforms Equestria into a dark version of his image and places a throne at the castle of Friendship. Jerkbox laughs evilly implying that he has claimed his victory to win all the attention of Equestria once and for all.