• Published 6th Aug 2012
  • 890 Views, 4 Comments

The Return - Bright_Star

  • ...
2
 4
 890

Scattered Hearts

Scattered Hearts

Dan’s eyes where closed but he knew he was no longer in Luna’s bed. The mass he was lying on felt different. He heard the sound of tides. He opened his eyes and saw he was outside. He got up and looked around. It was an island he woke up on.
How did I get here? He thought

He looked down at his body and saw he had returned back to a human. He was about to question more things but he was lost in the peace of the island. The sea breeze felt good on his face. The sun was high in the sky with few clouds around but it was a cool day. To his left there was a pier with three small boats docked near it. To his right there was a circular plateau near the beach. There was a bridge connecting it to the island. Behind him there was mini waterfall when you got off the beach.
This place seems familiar he thought trying to think of where he was.

Before he could think of anything else a cold wind swept in. Then before he knew it darkness blocked out the sky. He could still see the island but he could barely see.

He saw images flat against the surface of the sand moving towards him. He backed away from the images. Soon the popped out the ground and started closing in by him. There yellow eyes staring at him, there small bodies inching ever so close.
Wait he said himself as he finally knew what was going on.

As a last effort he thought out his hand and willed the weapon he needed to show. With a small flash the keyblade appeared but it was not the keyblade he was expecting. It was a very dark blue with black edging around it. It was short as well. The keychain attached was a crescent moon.

Without a second thought he began to attack the heartless around him. Yet he knew that it was helpless for he knew what was coming next. He looked behind him and saw the monster of a creature.

Just as he expected it was the first boss from Kingdom Hearts. The battle that went on was the same as the one Sora had with it. At the end Dan stared down at the defeated monster.
Why is this happening again?

As soon as he thought that darkness grabbed him and pulled him down into the void.
“No’ he yelled as it was pulling him. It was hopelessly continued to struggle. Soon there was nothing but darkness.
This is it he thought this is the end

He flet he was floating in nothingness but he heard a voice through the darkness.
“Can you forgive the darkness in your own heart?” it asked
“I don’t know”
“Then how do you expect to protect your loved ones?”

Dan didn’t respond immediately. He had to think for a second on that.
“With love”
“But that is where the darkness lays”
“Then I will overcome that darkness. Even if it is in my heart”
“Good”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Dear wake up” Luna said as she nudged Star.

Star opened his eyes slowly. Still groggy from the morning he spent with Luna. He was back in his pony body. He looked out the window and figured it was between three or five. That was the usual time they woke up.
But then again I never was in that body. It was all a dream he thought.

He looked over at his love that was lying down staring at him.
“Have a good dream?” she asked
“As always” he replied with a smile. He leaned forward and kissed her.

“So I was wondering something?” she asked after they broke apart
“And what is that?”

She seemed hesitant at first but finally said “Are we gonna go through with the plan we had before you were taken from us?”
It took Star a second to get what she was saying. When he remembered he nodded his head at her.
“Of course”
The biggest smile he had ever seen came across her face. She leaned forward and kissed him more. After that she got up quickly and said “Come on we gotta tell Tia”

She grabbed him with her magic and she bolted towards the throne room. Star was still sleepy and didn’t resist the magic but eventually he started moving all his limbs to try and escape.
“You do know I can walk or fly alongside you right?” he said to her.

She stopped and released him.

“I’m sorry” she said while blushing “I’m just excited that’s all”

“I know” he said as he rubbed his head with hers.

Finally they reached the throne room. When they got in they saw not just Celestia there but also the Mane Six. When they all saw that Star was back in his pony form they asked how it happened, He didn’t tell them what was happening when he turned but he told them that the essence of Nightmare Moon turned him back. Then it was his turn to ask what they were doing there. Apparently, Celestia had called them there to see if the elements of harmony could turn Star back into a pony.

“Seems you guys wasted a trip here huh” Star said to Twilight

“Not necessarily” said Luna as she walked up to them “I wanted them to hear the news as well”

“What news sister?” asked Celestia

“Well Tia and you guys before Star went back to earth he asked me something” Luna began holding so everypony could hear.
“What was it Princess?” asked Twilight
“He asked me to marry him and I said yes” Luna finished with a smile.

All their mouths hung open at the news. Only Pinkie Pie was smiling.
“I just knew you guys would get married. Your such a good couple and you two are so in love. OOOOOOOOOOOO can I plan your wedding party please please please?”
“Of course you can” said Luna. “Do you think you all can actually? You made Cadance and Shining Armor’s wedding great. I was hoping you could do the same for me” Luna said with a nervous smile
“Of course we will” said Twilight “Won’t we girls”

They all nodded in agreement.

The wedding was not going to be for another month they decided. Luna was all caught up in the wedding plans that Star was would get a lot of free time to himself. He would occasionally join Luna at some of the wedding plans but often he would leave cause he knew he wouldn’t be that much help. The only wedding he had ever been to (that’s including Earth as well) was Shining Armor. He hoped he would not go through what he did

“My son is going to be Prince of Equestria” said Star’s Mother as she was baking him cookies. He stopped by his parents to tell them the new. Even though he was sure everypony knew cause Pinkie Pie told them.
“You’re gonna be Canterlot royalty”

Star topped over at Fluttershy after that. He knocked on her door and Angel answered. Soon Fluttershy walked up to the door.
“Hello” she said as she hugged
“Hey Flutters” he said as he returned the hug” I got something I wanted to ask you?”
“And what’s that?”
“Well I thought about. Actually I’ve been thinking about it since I asked Luna but do you want to be my best mare?

Fluttershy’s jaw dropped.
“You have been my oldest friend”
Finally she shook her head/ Star smiled and hugged his old friend.

The only thing Star had to actually do for the wedding was get music. It took him awhile but he finally got an idea. He went to Music Note the following day to get what he needed.
“Hey” said Music Note
Sup” said star as he gave him a hoof shake. “I need you to do something”
“And that is?”
“Take this list and find the ponies ob them and give them this” he handed over a satchel.
“Alright thanks”

After that Star went to Rarity’s to get his suit.
“Hey Rarity” said Star
“Why hello darling” responded Rarity as she was measuring a dress “Are you here for your suit?”
“Yeh’ said Star as he grabbed his suit from Rarity “So um what does Luna’s dress look like?”
Rarity gave him a look.
“What” responded Star
“We both now it’s bad luck for the groom to see the bride’s dress before the wedding”
“Ahh thought I tried anyways. Well see ya later Rares”

Before Star knew it was week before the wedding. Everything was all ready. All guest where check for coming. Not a single threat to Canterlot. Star was getting very nervous as the day drew nearer but he shrugged it off as pre marital chills. He was at his house tonight because he and Luna decided to stay away for the next week. As he lay going to bed he was thankful nothing had happened.

Two shadowy figures were sneaking around Canterlot. They made their way to the elements resting place. They snuck in without alerting any guards. They went to the chamber and nabbed them

The one pony looked to his partner
“The foals, their so wrapped up in their wedding plans that security is low”

His partner nodded in agreement and as quick as they were there, they were gone.