• Published 9th Dec 2018
  • 313 Views, 13 Comments

Civilization - mlpbestie



Rarity has been transported to a city with no one else around. Can she rebuild civilization?

  • ...
 13
 313

Day 2

Dear Journal
-House Hunting Day 2

I’ve decided to number the days in this journal. If I’m going to be here a long time I need to keep track of the days. Anyway ,little Gem and I are going to be house hunting. To make sure I don’t crash the carriage, I put a cushion on top of the seat and taped small crutches to my legs to press the pedals. I don’t have a safe place to put Gem so I grabbed decent sized cardboard box set inside a blanket and cushion and used that to hold her in the carriage. Then we went house hunting. We drove down 3 streets with no luck. Then I saw a sign that read “Concrete Heights Complex” I stopped the carriage and pulled the crutches off. I’m going to have to find a smaller carriage. I levitated Gem out of her box and set her on my back. As we walked through the buildings I noticed most of the hall doors were locked. After searching the entire building only 3 doors were open. One was a mess and one was completely empty. The one we chose was only a one bedroom but it was very spacious. Gem is starting to complain I’ll go see what’s wrong with her.

-R

Dear Journal
-Store Day 2


Uh Oh! Gem is hungry and I don’t have food for her. I’m writing fast because hdhdh-Sorry I meant I’m looking for the baby section and Gem is crying. Ah Ha Found it!

-R

Good Now she’s calm. I’m writing with my magic because I’m holding Gem.

I found some normal milk to give her. Yes,I know you have to give foals formula but I didn’t have time to make it.
I bought a 6-pack of bottles,2 can of formula powder ,some baby spoons and 3 packs of diapers. I found a list of directions for making formula

1.Pour cooled boiled water into the bottle

2.Add formula powder

3.Mix the formula together
4.Keep the bottle at room temperature

5.If travelling keep the bottle ice cold.
I just realized that the hot water isn’t going to last for long. If I keep boiling the water it will run out. If we take baths the water will run out. But we need baths! Calm down Rarity you’ll figure this out.

-R