• Published 17th Nov 2018
  • 287 Views, 20 Comments

Bamboozle boogaloo 2: Tokyo drift - Theboxcatgamr



I never should have written BAMBOOZLED AGAIN. Now I guess it’s time for me-as in me the scrawny teenage author, to go and fix this mess. I regret everything

  • ...
 20
 287

chapter two: BROKE: regular orphans. WOKE: fluffy birb orphans

Author's Note:

On a side note yes it is completely necessary to read this story with the voice of Morgan freeman as the narrator

The entryway of the orphanage was slim and bare of all decorations besides a simple degree behind a desk that had seen better days. The carpeted floor was actually quite nice compared to the rest of the entryway...and then Noah walked into the next room. A floor covered in many stains and claw marks awaiting any sort of cleanup was presented before Noah as he inspected the layout. The hallway was cramped and narrow and was obviously constructed with the purpose of cutting corners. As Noah explored the location he eventually discovered to his horror that the cleanliness of the poor building was on par with that of a brothel a few days before they clean the stains and smell of shame off the walls. Noah looked into a bedroom and instead of seeing some orphans he witnessed two rats fighting to the death over a few crumbs of rotten food.

Noah decided that the tour of The rancid orphanage was probably not the best idea anymore and he made his way to an exit. On his way out he saw two very scrawny griffins holding a very small griffin against a very rusty fence near a thick patch of trees and a little griffin standing in front of the fence screaming into a cup

”grab his pouch”

The second griffin patted down the captive until he found his prize

”...got it! Ha looks like we got you again you little shit.”

Approaching the three griffins Noah saw that the little one was heavily bruised and in very poor health. Missing feathers, rough patches of missing fur, a bit of dried blood on his stomach and a bit on the fence he was up against as well. He looked so sickly that there was a fifty-fifty shot that he wasn’t really unconscious, and even if he is simply taking a forced snooze he isn’t going to be sleeping for long.

Noah stepped on a branch drawing the attention of the scrawny griffins and scaring away the griffin screaming into a cup

”what was that?”

They somehow still couldn’t see Noah even though he was right in front of them.

”I don’t see anything and even if I did I would have killed it already”

”is that a threat?”

The two griffins stiffened as the captive slowly opened his eyes and locked them on Noah. Noah didn’t know where all of this bravado had come from but he honestly stopped giving a shit just a bit after he began curb stomping his clone until its head came off. EDGY. Noah picked up a rock and the griffin’s eyes went wide. Just wide enough that Noah had a clear target in mind for his weapon. Now at the end of the day Noah is not some crazy brawler who throws punches that shatter stone.

So he instead fights dirty.

Throwing the stone and blinding the first griffin Noah grabbed the second one and yanked as hard as he could while dragging the second one off into a pack of trees where he promptly used his invisibility to grab a MASSIVE stone and drop it on the griffins head with a great thud

Noah was starting to see why most horror move ghosts literally always do that move. It’s very easy to do,it separates your victims,it removes an obstacle and finaly it scares the ever loving shit outa who’s left. The griffin Noah dragged was moaning and groaning in pain and as Noah looked back at the first scrawny griffin he was actually running away screaming for him to “take the brat instead”

Noah went back to the small griffin and it appeared that he could clearly see Noah. Noah walked up to the little griffin as he tried to limp away. Noah caught up and put a hand on the griffins shoulder before focusing on the health aspect of the griffin. Once again the darkness spread this time onto the sickly child and as the darkness spread to the head of the griffin Noah pulled him into a hug causing a squeak like noise to escape from the griffins beak because despite the poor condition of the child he was still fluffy as fuck and Noah wanted to at least get something out of all of this. Wounds closed, feathers straitened and purged the sickness within them as the darkness purged the sickness and hid the scars.

To both the griffin and Noah’s surprise noah began crying a little bit. Memories of Gary and his old life flashed before him as he knew he could never go back. He would never again see those faces he had come to associate with family. He shattered like glass and broke down completely releasing the griffin from his grip as he laid there crying a river. His greatest fear realized: he had both abandoned his family and been abandoned. Trapped in a twisted world of his own creation. He had done this to himself. And for what? Some bleak hope for a better life in a world where he has little to no control over what happens? He already had a good life.

And now it’s gone.

He ruined himself and anyone else trapped within that god forsaken fan fiction. For fucks sake he had written the demise of one of his best friends and for what? A bunch of shity likes?

What had been a nice relaxing hobby to unwind and let his ADHD cut loose had turned to depression and obsession. It was literally going to be the end of him...

It was supposed to be the end of him.

And then his friends got involved.

Throughout all of it they had supported him in ways he still couldn’t understand.

Even the person he had never met and added to the story just because had helped him in one of his darkest moments.

The griffin was still holding on to Noah even though he had let him go. After a few sobering moments of self hatred and self pity Noah eventually stopped crying thanks to the support of the griffin.



This isn’t some crazy “anything can happen” story anymore.

This is about a shity author making the most out of the bad situation he had put himself in.

Story of my life