• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 1,922 Views, 61 Comments

Looking for Love (Part 2): Turmoil - fluttershy<3_66



After the events that took place in "Discovery" Rainbowdash and Rarity must tell their fri

  • ...
1
 61
 1,922

Child

Turmoil
Chapter 7

Rarity and Rainbow were on the train to Canterlot talking excitedly to each other.

"What kind of foal do you want?" as Rainbow who had been waiting for this trip for weeks. She was trotting here and there as she could barely contain herself.

"A nice quiet calm one, and she most definitely has to be a she." she replied appearing to be deep in thought.

"I want her, because I agree with you on that, to be strong and energetic ya know a small me, daring, adventurous, brave."

"That is not at all what I have in mind, I want a smart level headed daughter who's not going to go and get herself into trouble at every turn." she said with a devious smile playing at the corner of her lips as she turned on Rainbow.

"Hey that's not fair," she pouted, "I don't into trouble that often....at least not anymore." she finished the sentence as she tried to fight off the smile that she could feel coming but it was to no avail.

"It is sooo fair." she advanced on Rainbow still shining that devious smile as well as a playful look in her eye.

Rainbow decided to play along and she backed into the corner of their train compartment Rarity continued her advance as she dropped into a predatory stance and slowly began her approach. When she was in range she pounced on Rainbow and began to kiss her deeply then she had a thought and she slowly brought her hoof up so Rainbow couldn't see it and she scratched the base of her left ear at the back and she immediately felt Rainbow melt in her arms.

'Heh heh works eveytime' she thought as she heard Rainbow let out a quiet moan. She walked over to the window and saw that they were almost at the station. (what did you think I'd make them do it on the train jeeezzzz)

"Rainbow pull yourself together we're here." she said as she laughed at Rainbow who was splayed out on the floor where she had left her.

"That. Definitely. Was. Not. Fair." she heaved as she pulled herself together and of the floor.

"And why pray tell is that?"

"Because I can't do it that to you."

"Who ever said that darling?" she said with a wink as she left the train.

At that Rainbow got excited and followed her off the train where she was greeted rather unexpectedly by Celestia.

"Oh, hello princess." she said with a bow

"There's no need for that my little pony." she said gently.

"I'm sorry princess."

"Just Celestia will do Rainbowdash"

"Ok pri-Celestia." she said rather awkwardly

"So why are you here to meet us Celestia?" asked Rarity.

"Twilight told of your plans to adopt and I thought that I would join you two as you looked."

"That's very sweet of you."

"There's also something I'd like to ask of you."

"What is it?" asked Rarity.

"Well you know about the ongoing struggle for ponies like you two correct?"

"You mean the gay marriage and equal rights thing?"

"Yes"

"What do you want us to do?" asked Rainbow who was deep in thought about what Celestia could want from them.

"Well I am a large supporter of the movement myself and I wanted to know if you two would speak for us, I'm hoping that seeing the ponies that have saved their lives on several occasions will help some ponies to realize how for lack of a better word "stupid" they are being."

Rainbow looked over to Rarity smiling and Rarity knew how exciting that would be for Rainbow seeing as she was one of the movements biggest supporters.

"Well," Rarity said, "I'd be happy to help and I know Rainbow would be too."

"Wonderful girls well here's the orphanage I have some duties I need to attend to unfortunately good day to you two."

"Goodbye Celestia"

"See ya Celestia."

Celestia walked away followed by her guards and Rarity and Rainbow turned and looked at the orphanage then they walked in. Several hours and no luck later they walked out of the orphanage looking crestfallen.

"I never thought finding a nice little foal would be so difficult." sighed Rarity as she walked with Rainbow to the hotel they were going to staying in for the night.

"You're telling me well there's always other orphanages."

"I suppose you're right."

"Ya and we'll the perfect eventually let's not give up"

"True....Wait do you hear that?" asked Rarity as they stopped walking to listen and there it was again it sounded like a young foal crying out.

"Yeah I do it sounds like a foal where is it?"

"It's coming from over there." she said as she approached an alleyway behind the orphanage, and there on the ground in a cardboard box was a young foal it was a unicorn with a dark blue coat and slightly lighter blue hair with black streaks and it was just old enough to speak but it wasn't speaking equestrian it spoke Germane.

"Mutti...Mutti. wo bist du?" it cried between sobs.

"Oh...it's germane hold on I speak a little... Kind wo ist dein mutti (Child where is your mother)?" she asked kindly.

"I-Ich weiß nicht(I-I don't know.)"

"Wie lange hast du hier gewesen(How long have you been here)?"

"I-Ich weiß nicht"

"Hmmm I think this child has been abandoned sadly..." her voice trailed off as she looked into the giant saucers that were the foals eyes and she understood what this young filly had been through and her heart melted as she stared at the poor thing.

"Rainbow we can't leave her here...I think she might be the one for us just look at her she's adorable we must take her."

Rainbow looked down at the foal as well and when she looked into those eyes she felt the same way Rarity had and she agreed so they took her into the orphanage and got everything sorted out and they took her to the hotel with them and they stayed up with her all night trying to coax her into sleep but it was distraught at it's abandonment so they simply stayed up with her and played with her until she smiled and started laughing and the next day it was back on the train to Ponyville and her new home.


A/N

I do actually speak some German so you will actually get to hear how those parts are supposed to be said...roughly so.