• Published 28th Aug 2018
  • 335 Views, 3 Comments

The New Member Of Equestria - TheDevilDogLeader1987



A creature called a Devil Dog comes to Equestria from a distant land over seas.

  • ...
 3
 335

The New Member Of Equestria Chapter 2

Fluttershy finished her good long look at Kahmey and asked a question.

“You’re not gonna harm me are you?” Fluttershy said in fear. “Why would I do that?”
Kahmey asked in confusion. “Well you’re big and you have sharp teeth also your mouth is rather large.” Fluttershy stated. “I don’t understand.” Kahmey said laying down on the living room carpet. “Well you’re a dog of some breed and dogs normally eat meat.” Fluttershy said continuing to confuse Kahmey. “Well if I wanted to do such a thing don’t you think I would have done it by now?” Kahmey asked Fluttershy.

The conversation between Fluttershy and Kahmey lasted for thirty minutes before Rarity interrupted asking Kahmey why he came to Ponyville.

“Excuse me Kahmey, why did you come to Ponyville? I mean you’re obviously not from around here.” Asked Rarity. “Well, I’m not even from Equestria. I’m from overseas. My home land was destroyed by wendigo’s. They turned my home island into a winter wasteland so I had to move to another land fast. If you want to see how I got here look at Equestria harbor, look for the vessel with Silent Mary written on the back.” said Kahmey.

Rarity actually shed a tear at Kahmey’s statement. Even Fluttershy found it to be very sad.
The ponies and Kahmey had a long conversation. AppleJack and Rarity no longer saw Kahmey as a vicious beast ready to have them for a meal any minute. AppleJack even offered to take Kahmey to the best restaurant in town. Kahmey declined, stating a reason.

“No thanks, I don’t want to have ponies panicking.” Kahmey stared. “Don’t worry Kahmey we’ll let them know, you’re not what they think if that happens.” said AppleJack.
“Well I am rather famished, what does the restaurant have?” asked Kahmey. “Only the best of the best.” said Rarity “Cucumber sandwiches?” Kahmey asked “Oh absolutely.” Rarity said with a surprised tone. “Alright then can you get me two, oh and if y’all have a hardware store in town, could you get me a mop and bucket of water, some cleaning solutions and some washcloths while you’re at it?” asked Kahmey with intentions of cleaning up the old house.
“Sure why?” Rarity asked “I’m gonna clean up the kitchen and dining area before we eat.” Kahmey stated. “Definitely a good idea.” Rarity exclaimed

So AppleJack and Fluttershy went out and ordered the sandwitches and a few other meals while Rarity went to the hardware store and picked up the cleaning products, she grabbed a mop, a bucket, some washcloths, some disinfectants and floor cleaner so that Kahmey could prepare the dining area. The cmc stayed at the old house with Kahmey and had a conversation. They were suddenly interrupted by a visiter who overheard them. The cmcs looked over at the door and saw princess Twilight in the doorway asking

“Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, Scootaloo? I hear you in here, who are y’all talking to.?” She asked
“Princess Twilight?” They all said at once. “Yes who are y’all talking to?” she asked once again. “Just a new friend we made. “Oh another friend, where are they?” said Twilight. “In the kitchen.” said Sweetie Bell. “You can meet him but he’s a little shy around other ponies.” Scootaloo stated.
“Oh, well he doesn’t have to be scared around me.” Twilight reassured. When she looked into the kitchen she was actually shocked. She had never seen a creature like Kahmey before. But she introduced herself anyway.

“Hello sir I’m Twilight Sparkle, the princess of friendship here to spread and encourage friendship between other creatures and ponies and I’m happy you’ve made friends with these fillies.” said Twilight. “Oh hello, your majesty.” said Kahmey bowing to the alicorn. “No need for bowing sir.” said Twilight. “So what’s your name?” asked Twilight. “My name is Kahmey, I’m a devil dog, and right now I’m just waiting on AppleJack, Fluttershy and Rarity to get here with some sandwiches and cleaning products so we can have a meal together.” said Kahmey. “Wow so you’ve already made more than three friends.” said Twilight in an excited tone. “I guess so.” said Kahmey. “Mind if I join you?” Twilight asked “Why not, I’m sure one of us can split a sandwich with you.” Kahmey said granting Twilight the permission.

When AppleJack, Fluttershy and Rarity got back they quickly noticed that Twilight had joined Kahmey and the cmc.

“Twilight, what are you doing here?” AppleJack asked “Oh I’m just here to see Apple Bloom’s, Sweetie Bell’s and Scootaloo’s new friend and honestly I haven’t even been around Kahmey but a few minutes and I’m already proud of him.” said Twilight. “Well at least we have more company, and Kahmey here are those cleaning products you needed.” said Rarity
“Thank you Rarity, the kitchen and dining area will be cleaned momentarily.” Kahmey stated.
Seven minutes passed and the ponies were called into the kitchen and they were astounded by how good the kitchen and dining area was made in such little time.

“It’s-it’s-it’s gorgeous.” said Rarity “So this is what was being hidden under all that filth.” Said AppleJack. “This is now fit to sit down for a meal.” said Twilight. So the ponies and their new friend sat down and enjoyed their sandwiches while they all got to know each other.

During the meal Kahmey was given some advice by Twilight, she wanted to encourage him to go out into public and not fear anypony.

“You know Kahmey, it's not so bad in Ponyville. You don't have to be afraid to go out.” Twilight stated “I'm not afraid to go out, I'm afraid of causing a panic. I would feel very bad if I frightened other ponies.” Kahmey explained “I don't think you'll cause a panic if you just keep a steady pace and if ponies do get scared just come and get me and I will talk to them.” Twilight replied

After the ponies left Kahmey proceeded to clean up the rest of the house. He took Twilight’s advice given to him during the meal that he shouldn’t be so afraid to go out into public, so after Kahmey got done cleaning the old house he went to get a job so he could fix up his new home. He got a job selling snacks at the flea market and after a couple weeks managed to raise enough bits for some oil to free up the rusty hinges on some of the doors and cabinets and some new boards to fix the weak spots in the floors. After a month passed his work paid off. The house that once looked condemned, now looked like the luxury mansion it really is. Twilight and her friends saw the work that Kahmey had done on the house and decided to pay him a visit. All they had to do was walk in the door and they were all astounded by what they just looked at. The home was no longer a dump but an official luxurious mansion fit to live in. Pinkie Pie of course just had to say it. “This calls for a party!” said Pinkie Pie. So they all had a party in Kahmey’s new place.