• Published 11th Aug 2018
  • 676 Views, 0 Comments

The Lamia Queen - Summer Waves



When a new Lamia queen is born she will be set on an adventure to Equestria

  • ...
 0
 676

Chapter 7

Author's Note:

Hi it's me again and I'm making a few changes to help you understand the story better as of now "thoughts will be in this format" hope you enjoy this chapter bye

Crowning Day had finally arrived. The queen has been fed and groomed. Although the Beauty Eyes was confused about this whole affair she knew in her being that today, in particular, was very important. The moment finally arrived her Mother and Father slithered into the throne room holding their daughter up high together heading toward the throne a clear path in their way every lamia moving to make way for their queen ever eye was on her but knowingly not making eye contact. Book Knowledge slithered in after following closely behind.

The couple stopped right in front of the throne turning to face their daughter's subjects while also making her turn around to face then also.

"Today we are all gathered here to see our new queen touch her throne for the first time," Book Knowledge boomed. The crowd cheered.

"This is a time for celebration, yet let us have a moment of silence for the queens that came before her and joined the Eternal Coil" continued Book Knowledge. The room went silent wanting to give respect for the queens.

After a few seconds, Book Knowledge spoke again "The queen before you has very powerful magic even without her full power, though I believe that some of you have already experienced her power" the room was then full of murmurs of agreement.

"From what I have heard I do she will be the one who will claim what is rightfully ours Equestria" continued Book Knowledge. The crowd cheered again.

"With the right guidance her power will grow, but that is for the future, it is now the moment you are all waiting for," and one cue Shiny, and Wrap carefully put their daughter on her throne, careful to not touch it themselves as soon as she touches the throne a magical ripple went through Equestria though it could only be felt, and seen by lamias, the castle being affected immediately changing the tint to a more cyan, gold, brown, and green tint. The ripple spread finally reaching Cantalot if someone was nearby and paying very close attention they could hear the cracking of a certain statue accompanied by a small little chuckle, one that was called Draconaqous. Meanwhile, three little fillies where being born soon to be named Sweety Bell, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo.