• Published 11th Aug 2018
  • 676 Views, 0 Comments

The Lamia Queen - Summer Waves



When a new Lamia queen is born she will be set on an adventure to Equestria

  • ...
 0
 676

Chapter 5

Shiny and Wraps finally head to the castle holding their daughter up high. Onlookers look first in confusion for Shiny and Wraps were farmers they were at the lowest social standing in the empire why did they hold their child up high for all to see. Then their eyes fell upon her horn and all instantly knew why they were holding their baby up high for they were the lucky souls who birthed the queen and named her (the birthing only applying to the mother of course who was holding her up high) all who saw could not believe their eyes for the lamias of lowest social standing were parents to the new queen although every Lamia had the chance to birth a queen (except the queen herself for she did not want to bring her empire to shambles by having males fight over her love for all lonely lamias with no special someone could not resist a queen's beauty especially the promise of love so a queen would not mate) it was normally lamias of high social standing but not ones of the lowest. They all knew this queen was special and they all followed suit behind the parent and those queen for they were loyal to the queen and wished to see her officially crowed. Then something happened the little queen awoke from her slumber she was nervous at first for being in a new place so far from the ground but then she felt her mother's coils around her in a loving embrace which called her down.

Then she saw it the castle the moment she saw it she felt like it was calling her that her destiny was to be in there. She then looked down and saw the other lamias following her and her parents. Then she realized how much she missed someone looking at her eyes. She then built that field of her feelings around her again making it more more powerful then when it was full of her wish and desire she sent it toward the lamias following her they immediately soaked in the field all meeting her gaze one by one their eyes all widened for they were suddenly filled with the queens presence theirs minds became foggy and getting lost in her eyes. She heard all their thoughts some were more resistant to her power and some almost immediately heard the ping in their head their minds now full bliss and obedience and finally having a large grin spread across their face especially the young ones who had not a lot of will to resist the queen each ping she heard made her happier and happier making her gaze even harder to break out of and resist eventually every follower fell under the queen's control the more who saw the new queen and followed mindlessly for all they wanted was to continue to look in their queen's eyes.

The more that saw the new queen the more that joined the group and looked and became entranced by her eyes. The grin on their faces were the ever most amusing to the little queen and also hearing all their thoughts of pure bliss. Although she had ever one in a trance she wanted to go further she increased the intensity of her gaze which was not hard but took all who looked by surprise with all their eyes widening again. Their mouths fell agape being pounded with her eye but nothing more happened for her true power has not be discovered although she did not yet know. She giggled the funny grins on the other's faces finally making her laugh all other giggled to because their queen was happy the Lamia who was blessing them with her beautiful deep gold eyes.

Her parents finally looked back seeing what their daughter has done. Her mother immediately did what her mother did to soothe her. She started to move her coils around in a rhythmic pattern which massaged her daughter's body relaxing her, eyes. The little queen looked at her mother's coils unknowingly realising the lamias from her grasp the little queen watched how her mother's coils moved and shined the light moving of it, relaxing her further, she decided to sleep in the relaxing coils of her mother. Slowly each Lamia started to wake up others helping those who woke up quicker helped other who have not woken up soon everyone was woken again they all started the talk about her power that she might just be the one. Shiny and Wrap beamed at that news. After about a hour of walking they finally reached the palace. The guards noticed immediately and let the parents through a page was then informed so her crowing day can happen.