• Published 8th Aug 2018
  • 1,219 Views, 17 Comments

Underplayer: the Multiverse Virus - FandomPlays1234



Player just wanted the perfect happy ending, but it won't come....not with the virus running amok

  • ...
3
 17
 1,219

Chapter 1: The Start of a New RPG

Player groaned as he sat up. He placed his hand over his forehead and inspected the environment. He found Sans and Twilight unconscious next to him.

"Sans, Twilight wake up!" Player said shaking the two.

"Ugh what happened?" asked Twilight.

"I don't know, but we seem to have gotten separated from our friends," answered Player.

"Where are we?" asked Sans looking around.

"I don't know that either, the only thing around is just black," answered Player.

"You're in my world," a voice spoke up. The three looked over to their left to see a human figure exactly like Player.

"Wha Player is that you?" asked Twilight.

"But wait if he's Player, then who are you?" asked Sans pointing to Player.

"I'm the REAL Player, that I don't know," answered Player pointing to his other self.

"He's telling the truth," said the second Player.

"Well then who are you?" asked Twilight.

"before I introduce myself why don't I get the gang in here first," snickered the second Player snapping his fingers. At that moment, two more skeletons appeared by his side along two ponies. One skeleton looked like Sans but was black with red eyes and yellow teeth. The word error flashed all over his body as if he was infected by some sort of virus. The second skeleton was a bit taller and had a large black body. His two hands hovered around with two large holes cut out in the center of both. The mare had a large black body and a horn with holes running up and down her hoofs. Large green transparent wings sat on her back and her menacing green eyes glared at the two. The stallion was covered in heavy armor and a glowing red horn on his forehead. His black mane flowed despite a breeze missing from the area. His green eyes glowed brightly in the darkness.

"King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis!?" gasped Twilight.

"It's been a while Twilight Sparkle," hissed Chrysalis.

"And you Gaster what are you doing here?" growled Sans.

"Well me and my new friend here made a deal," answered Gaster. "Unfortunately I cannot say, it's our little secret,"

"Well I would've done an introduction but it seems like you three know most of my assistants," laughed the second Player.

"We still don't you imposter," growled Player.

"Oh right well, as you know, I look like Player," laughed the second Player.

"No shit Sherlock," Sans growled as his right eye flashed blue.

"But truthfully I'm not Player," said the second Player. "I am only a mere image or representation of something or someone, in this case a representation of Player," laughed the second Player.

"An image or representation of Player?" asked Twilight.

"That's right, as for my name I don't have one," answered the second Player. "But many would call me..." The second Player cut off his statement and looked down. Smirking demonically, he looked up staring at the three with empty eye sockets while glitching intensely and finished his statement in a lower much more sinister voice. "The Simulacrum,"

"The Simulacrum?" Player asked swallowing hard.

"Yes that's right," The second player answered in it's normal voice.

"Wait more importantly, where are we and where's our friends?" asked Twilight.

"You're in my world, as for you're friends..." snickered The Simulacrum. "Well let's say I split you up for the time being,"

"Why are you doing this?" asked Sans.

"It's because I'm Player 2," answered The Simulacrum.

"What?" asked Sans.

"Normally, in video games, Player 1 or P1 has all the glory for themselves and Player 2 or P2 is always living in the shadows always acting as P1's sidekick," explained The Simulacrum. "And because I'm a representation of someone or something, I'm always P2, whether in life or in video games,"

"In life," Player mumbled.

"But no longer, if I destroy you, I will get the glory I always wanted and deserved!" laughed the Simulacrum. "I just have to destroy this world and the real world and soon my dreams will become reality!"

"Like we'd let you do that," growled Twilight.

"Oh please," snickered the Simulacrum. Life is just a game, everything dies eventually,

"All the more to keep our friends alive," said Sans.

"What you think you can stop me, I'll like to see you try!" exclaimed the Simulacrum. "Very well, then let's do this,"

"What?" asked Twilight.

"Starting from this point on, you're life is a video game," said the Simulacrum. "Which means you'll have to complete levels and beat bosses, if you can beat me, the final boss, of this game, then I'll admit your strength and I'll leave this world,"

"And if we lose?" asked Sans.

"THEN IT'S GAME OVER FOR YOU!!!!!!!!" screamed the Simulacrum. "Well then, I'll be waiting, P1 or P2, let's see who's more worthy of controlling this world," snickered the Simulacrum as he disappeared with the four.

"Hey get back here!" Twilight demanded. But they were gone before she could reach them. "Buck, they're gone," cursed Twilight.

"Hey kid you ok?" asked Sans.

"I've been thinking about what he said," answered Player.

"Hey don't worry we can see our friends again," said Twilight.

"No not that, the whole life is a game," said Player.

"What do you have on mind kid?" asked Sans.

"Well I've been living most of my time playing Undertale, and I haven't really thought about it but..." Sans and Twilight looked at Player with confused looks. "Is this what it means to have someone else control your life?" asked Player.

"I suppose so, I mean we all were reacting to the outcomes and results from Frisk's and Chara's actions, so I guess," answered Sans.

"Either way, we have to beat the Simulacrum at his own game," said Twilight.

"About that, Simulacrum seems like a mouthful so why don't we just call him P2 for now," suggested Player.

"And I assume you're Player 1?" asked Sans. Player nodded.

"Wait what about us?" asked Twilight.

"Well P2 didn't exactly specify what kind of game this is so we'll just assume it's an RPG and you two are my party members," answered Player.

"RPG?" asked Twilight.

"It's short for Role Playing Game," answered Player.

"Oh," said Twilight. "Well the more you do the more you learn right?" asked Twilight. Player nodded.

"Heh even in the end you're still a top player aren't ya kid?' chuckled Sans.

"Hey even if I'm the Player I still got Played by P2," giggled Player.

"Aye good one kid," said Sans.

"Alright enough with the jokes," said Twilight.

"Ok, so if this is an RPG I still need to know how this works," said Player. He stood there scratching his chin for a while then gasped.

"What's up kid?" asked Sans.

"Maybe if I try this," said Player. Confused, the two watched what Player was about to do. Taking a deep breath, Player flicked his hand up as a large text box appeared in front of him.

'Whoa," said Twilight.

"So that's the menu," said Sans.

"Alright, lets see, Player Status, Party Members, Items," Player read out loud.

"Friend Support?" asked Twilight. "What's that?"

"I don't know, but sounds cool," said Player. "And there's the save option,"

"Hey kid, check out the party members will ya?" asked Sans. Player looked up and hit the Party Member option as another large text box appeared with four slots. Three of them were already filled up by Player, Sans, and Twilight and had little sprites of them in the top left corner.

Player 1: Lvl 1, Atk: 10, Def: 10
HP: 20/20
To next Lvl: 50 EXP
Player Skills: Dagger Slash, Talk Over, Spare, Determination
Friend Support: None

"Those are your player skills?" asked Twilight.

"You don't seem to have any friend support kid," said Sans.

"I guess I get them after I complete some sort of requirement," suggested Player.

Sans: Lvl 1, Atk: 10, Def: 10
HP: 20/20
To next Lvl: 50 EXP
Player Skills: Bone Barrage, Teleportation, Gaster Blaster, Telekinesis
Friend Support: None

"Wait hold up, how do I have 10 attack and defense and 20 health points?" asked Sans.

"What do you normally have?" asked Twilight.

"1 attack, 1 defense, and 1 HP," answered Sans.

"What?" asked Twilight.

"Don't ask," said Sans.

"Well technically this IS a brand new RPG so I guess the game rules were forced to even out your stats for the time being," suggested Player.

"I guess that explains why I feel stronger," said Sans.

Twilight Sparkle: Lvl 1, Atk: 10, Def: 10
HP 20/20
To next Lvl: 50 EXP
Player Skills: Magic Blast, Teleportation, Barrier, Friendship
Friend Support: None

"Wow great skills," Twilight sarcastically said.

"Maybe you'll get new skills as we progress?" suggested Player.

"I hope so," said Twilight.

"Hey kid we should get going," said Sans.

"Alright then," said Player. He took a step forward with Sans and Twilight behind him. Smiling he took a deep breath and began walking. This was the start of a new RPG.


Would you like to save your adventure?
Save Quit
Saving your adventure
Adventure Saved

Author's Note:

Chapter 1 complete: Alright a new RPG adventure! We also got to meet the main antagonist of the story along with his accomplices. But now that Player, Sans, and Twilight are stuck in this RPG, who could be the fourth party member? You'll have to keep reading this to find out.